WON/MMP's Supergirl X is FULLY FUNDED, Upcoming Installments, WON/MMP's Supergirl Series Ending in 2024

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

WON/MMP's Supergirl X is FULLY FUNDED, Upcoming Installments, WON/MMP's Supergirl Series Ending in 2024

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

1) BREAKING NEWS: After Many, Many Months Of Putting All The Materials and Funding Together..I'm very happy to announce that WON/MMP's Supergirl X: Hard To Kill (Fan Film) Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl, Linda Hines as Superwoman and an actress TBA as Supersentry IS FINALLY FULLY FUNDED! We will get in contact with MMP Studios within the next few days on the next steps to an official production day date. So, stay tuned!
supergirl10fullyfunded.png
supergirl10fullyfunded.png (2.9 MiB) Viewed 2540 times

2) WON/MMP's SUPERGIRL SERIES WILL END IN 2024! A Long Journey Will Come To An End With Two Finall Installments featuring The Girl of Steel in W.O.N/MMP's Supergirl XV: Reborn & Supergirl XVI: Metropolis Finest (SERIES FINALE!)....We have entered the final chapters of Supergirl, starring Kaycee Anne as The Girl Of Steel. But, The Never Ending Battle Rages on at WON/MMP's Superheroine World....So, stay tuned! The Best Is Yet To Come! Only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube!
2024longjourneyposter.png
2024longjourneyposter.png (2.55 MiB) Viewed 2540 times
longjourneyposter.png
longjourneyposter.png (2.61 MiB) Viewed 2540 times
supergirllastchaptersfilmslateposter.png
supergirllastchaptersfilmslateposter.png (2.53 MiB) Viewed 2540 times

3) After 2 months...I'm very happy to announce that the WON/MMP's Superwoman VIII: Matrix SCRIPT HAS BEEN COMPLETED! This installment in our series will star Linda Hines as Superwoman and an actress to be named later to play Batwoman. The Superwoman 8 script will be submitted to MMP Studios and the actresses within the next few months and the target time for production is between Spring or Summer of this year depending on actresses and MMP's scheduling and the conditions concerning the covid 19 situation. Stay tuned for more updates on this future installment in the coming months! As we continue to stand by and awaiting more info to give to all of you on the status of the WON/MMP's Supergirl X: Hard To Kill Production Date....We want to let you know that we are currently writing and working on the scripts for Superwoman IX: Lockup On Time, WON Theatre's Super-Imposter, Supergirl XII: The Fight For Justice, Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest and more.....So, stay tuned!
sw8scriptcompleted.png
sw8scriptcompleted.png (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2540 times
shperilscriptsinprogresswinter2021.png
shperilscriptsinprogresswinter2021.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2540 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema