Darkwing next vid

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Darkwing next vid

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi, just want to share some ideas for the next Darkwing vid with the Goddess Yvonne.

She gets the costume torn to expose her breasts and her breasts are pressed against the window (glass), during strangulation. Eventually fell but not dead. The villain thrusts a sword into her from the back that comes out between her breasts (she puts out her breast) and she says looking at the sword; Ahhh and spit blood. He pulls her away and she falls to her knees and then onto her back.

Another where she is practically dead but she says; no please wait, I will do anything. She open her costume to reveal her breast and put hand on them. But the villain tells her well try, she answers oh no please wait wait and at the same time gets shot in the breasts and in the head

She says; if you beat me you can see those tits and touch it. She fights, faces one and the other comes in from behind. He pushes a spear or an arrow or bar of metal to him like wondra directly from behind between breasts while dressed. She looks between her breasts and says; but why by spitting blood. She gets her costume ripped Falls on his knees and has the weapon removed between her breasts, the soldier behind him fires two shots which each pierce a breast. She manages to say; oh god my breast. She finally says; finnish me its hurts so much. She gets a shot in the head

Tied up standing, filmed and his costume finally ripped Breast bondage and countdown to receiving submachine gun fire, or whatever

Open suit, exposed boobs fights and is pushed to end up impaling on a peak

Several soldiers arrive and shoot Goddess Darwing in the chest with Costume. She falls and the boss in tears to expose her breasts. She gets up, but a soldier pushes a knife under her left breast. She continues to walk with her remaining strength and takes a bullet in the head and she falls on a small table with her breasts sticking out from one edge and hanging in the air

That's all!
I just want to share and I dont know if it clear I hope. Your work is incredible and I really like the vids with Yvonne! It's mostly some ideas for death.

Thank you and have a very nice day!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Darkwing next vid

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for the suggestions. I think you've covered more than one episode. More like 6. LOL!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dagphil6

Post by dagphil6 »

Yep, are they achievable?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dagphil6 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:32 pm Yep, are they achievable?
Well, much of it is possible. We will see.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cuordileone
Why do you want to join this forum?: because is the best site of super heroine in peril that I ever seen
Referral: internet

Post by cuordileone »

I would let her investigate like Stephany Kane .... but when she pulls out the costume and is about to transform, she is discovered ... and there she is strangled with a rope from her costume .... she tries to become a darkwing, but tight it is too strong .... obviously with wide open breasts .... and it would be nice if the transformation took place while the whole city was watching it .... so everyone would see breasts and uncovered identity ....
merlin1
What is your main fetish?: boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: cool
Referral: internet

Post by merlin1 »

tongue out i like....
dagphil6

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi,

I was wondering if you are planning on filming another Darkwing with Goddess Yvonne? Do you also think of remaking a film with the actress who made Blackbird?

Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dagphil6 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:10 pm Hi,

I was wondering if you are planning on filming another Darkwing with Goddess Yvonne? Do you also think of remaking a film with the actress who made Blackbird?

There is a Darkwing video being shot at the end of the month, but it will follow storylines started in "Supernova: Fall of the Mighty" and "Stellar: A Star is Born". Therefore, not being a stand-alone episode, many of the fan suggestions above cannot be incorporated into this episode. We will get in a topless scene and other popular elements though. More to come as the script-writing progresses.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dagphil6

Post by dagphil6 »

Oh yes, can't wait for it!

Thank you for the answer
dagphil6

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi, another idea

Breast fondling after death?

Thank you and have a nice day
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

dagphil6 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:45 pm Hi, just want to share some ideas for the next Darkwing vid with the Goddess Yvonne.

She gets the costume torn to expose her breasts and her breasts are pressed against the window (glass), during strangulation. Eventually fell but not dead. The villain thrusts a sword into her from the back that comes out between her breasts (she puts out her breast) and she says looking at the sword; Ahhh and spit blood. He pulls her away and she falls to her knees and then onto her back.

Another where she is practically dead but she says; no please wait, I will do anything. She open her costume to reveal her breast and put hand on them. But the villain tells her well try, she answers oh no please wait wait and at the same time gets shot in the breasts and in the head

She says; if you beat me you can see those tits and touch it. She fights, faces one and the other comes in from behind. He pushes a spear or an arrow or bar of metal to him like wondra directly from behind between breasts while dressed. She looks between her breasts and says; but why by spitting blood. She gets her costume ripped Falls on his knees and has the weapon removed between her breasts, the soldier behind him fires two shots which each pierce a breast. She manages to say; oh god my breast. She finally says; finnish me its hurts so much. She gets a shot in the head

Tied up standing, filmed and his costume finally ripped Breast bondage and countdown to receiving submachine gun fire, or whatever

Open suit, exposed boobs fights and is pushed to end up impaling on a peak

Several soldiers arrive and shoot Goddess Darwing in the chest with Costume. She falls and the boss in tears to expose her breasts. She gets up, but a soldier pushes a knife under her left breast. She continues to walk with her remaining strength and takes a bullet in the head and she falls on a small table with her breasts sticking out from one edge and hanging in the air

That's all!
I just want to share and I dont know if it clear I hope. Your work is incredible and I really like the vids with Yvonne! It's mostly some ideas for death.

wOW! All those death scenarios are hot!!!
dagphil6

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi,

What's next for Darkwing?

Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dagphil6 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:20 pm Hi,

What's next for Darkwing?

No decision yet on this question.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
msw762
What is your main fetish?: Female on female hand strangulation. Two on one strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To review and discuss Bluestone products.
Referral: Search engine

Post by msw762 »

I would like to see Yvonne take on Gatekeeper Prime and be defeated with a long, sexy hand strangle.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Danica can do a very convincing 'scared of the big bad guy' - I'd love to see that as well, if possible.