STELLAR is NOW RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: STELLAR is NOW RELEASED!

Post by xj900uk »

:cool: Blue is the one with the private harem en suite to his own personal bedroom - he normally carries a big key to it dangling from his belt.... :cool:
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

The one thing this beaut of a video was missing (although don't we all have our gripes?) was an internal monologue. Now—I bet Blue and the good Director could add those in, then figure out a fair way to monetize that addition for those who've already purchased the original edition of the video.
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

I'm not usually into crushing as a death but I decided to give this one a shot because you never know what you'll truly like until you actually watch the video. I've only seen one that really piqued my interest. I don't know how many of you on the forum watch anime but there is a series called Overlord and there episode where one of the main characters Ainz fights another one called Clementine and, it's a brutal fight to the death. She got cocky and he ends up catching her off guard, killing her by crushing her to death. It was amazing piece of animation and horrifying at the same time. The voice actor did an incredible job. Anyway, I have to say, this was worth the money! I think the new actress is amazing and thought she was quite impressive. I personally like strangulation videos and her performance was great. Not everyone can do choking noises that sound so real! The overall discomfort and painful expressions she had on her face were a huge plus and I really appreciate seeing those touches in a film. I'm very much looking forward to seeing her in more videos! Maybe in the White Angel series too perhaps?
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Yeah I have to admit she did a great job. I was actually the most impressed that she kept the same death expression from shot to shot. Usually the actresses forget that their eyes, and mouth are supposed to be in different positions, thus killing the illusion.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I agree,missing the inner voice while she's being chloroformed and stuff.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Stellar poster.jpg
Stellar poster.jpg (632.61 KiB) Viewed 7557 times
Stellar still 41 copy.jpg
Stellar still 41 copy.jpg (546.73 KiB) Viewed 7557 times
Stellar still 40 copy.jpg
Stellar still 40 copy.jpg (570.13 KiB) Viewed 7557 times
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Hi, just an idea for this perfect actress if she play White Angel.

What do you think if she wears the same costume as Danica in White Angel 15, with the zip open. With the sword that pierces her in the same place, but then after death stare topless.

Thank you and have an excellent day!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Stellar poster.jpg
Stellar poster.jpg (632.61 KiB) Viewed 7084 times
Stellar still 19.jpg
Stellar still 19.jpg (429.27 KiB) Viewed 7084 times
Stellar still 42 copy.jpg
Stellar still 42 copy.jpg (574.48 KiB) Viewed 7084 times
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

I liked it! Nice choreo, nice hits, she's cute and hot and can sell the peril in a great way! (and that's imo the most important part). Looking forward to see more of her!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Stellar poster.jpg
Stellar poster.jpg (632.61 KiB) Viewed 6591 times
Stellar still 22.jpg
Stellar still 22.jpg (536 KiB) Viewed 6591 times
Stellar still 43 copy.jpg