STELLAR is NOW RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: STELLAR is NOW RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

For those just returning from Mars, there is a new and sizzling hot release entitled "Stellar: A Star Is Born"!

Links to buy:

Extreme/Death version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1371

Peril/Survival version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1370

The trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Not to be missed
Attachments
Stellar still 31.jpg
Stellar still 31.jpg (645.25 KiB) Viewed 6781 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Stellar: A Star Is Born" is now available!

Links to buy:

Extreme/Death version:

Peril/Survival version:

The trailer:
Attachments
Stellar poster.jpg
Stellar poster.jpg (632.61 KiB) Viewed 6671 times
Stellar still 26.jpg
Stellar still 26.jpg (684.06 KiB) Viewed 6671 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Sorry but I have to say it, this one was not a good thing for me. It is not about the acting, the scripts, the fighting actions... The death by bearhug and the bleeding from mouth was very good. The problem for me in this one is the new actress... very pretty face but TOO SLIM ! Sorry to say it but I can't enjoying & turning on watching slim women in pains and in demises. Better for me to see Yvonne, Natasha, Lynda, Krystal, Heather, Mink etc... demises.

But I really would have liked to see her playing a villainess, a very sadistic powerfull villainess. Why not playing the antithesis version of Supernova ? The cruel BlackHole ! The cruel and the powerfull "BlackHole" coming from the extra-dimensional world of XXX, she came to the earth to eliminate and wipe off everythings and every life as the black hole would do. She would wear a dark version of supernova suit etc... She would be the ultimate and the most powerfull&dangerous villainess who will face Darkwing, Supernova, Dark Bat, Ultrawoman etc... in the bluestone superheroine serie.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:36 pm Sorry but I have to say it, this one was not a good thing for me. It is not about the acting, the scripts, the fighting actions... The death by bearhug and the bleeding from mouth was very good. The problem for me in this one is the new actress... very pretty face but TOO SLIM ! Sorry to say it but I can't enjoying & turning on watching slim women in pains and in demises. Better for me to see Yvonne, Natasha, Lynda, Krystal, Heather, Mink etc... demises.

But I really would have liked to see her playing a villainess, a very sadistic powerfull villainess. Why not playing the antithesis version of Supernova ? The cruel BlackHole ! The cruel and the powerfull "BlackHole" coming from the extra-dimensional world of XXX, she came to the earth to eliminate and wipe off everythings and every life as the black hole would do. She would wear a dark version of supernova suit etc... She would be the ultimate and the most powerfull&dangerous villainess who will face Darkwing, Supernova, Dark Bat, Ultrawoman etc... in the bluestone superheroine serie.
For a presumably TOO SLIM girl, she does have some very nice breasts and curvy body. I also love stacked women like Petra, Yvonne and Linda, but many here also like more slender but curvy women.

I like your idea for a Black Hole character, but I can't see Cameron in that role. We did some of that with Dark Nova starring Natasha, er, I mean Jenny Cherry, but Cameron is made to play the sensual teen version of Supernova, I.M.H.O.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

A Dark Hole type character is intriguing, but IMO she be portrayed by a brunette or someone with very dark black hair, to contrast the SuperNova/Stella types who are predominately blonde.
I know that's stereotyping, but it is how the rules are set out and I didn't write them! Blonde girl is the goodie, black-haired girl is the baddie.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Yeah,let's see a massive obese superheroine in one of your videos,then a guy tries to carry her and gets a hernia 😂
She's fine,not to skinny at all.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Will you guys like to see more adventures of Stellar?

Links to buy:

Extreme/Death version:

Peril/Survival version:

The trailer:
Attachments
Stellar poster.jpg
Stellar poster.jpg (632.61 KiB) Viewed 5954 times
Stellar still 36.jpg
Stellar still 36.jpg (721.13 KiB) Viewed 5954 times
Stellar still 37.jpg
Stellar still 37.jpg (657.85 KiB) Viewed 5954 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I like how you've made her uniform and boots slightly too big for her, BLue and Director B - it helps emphasise her inexperience and sets her up slightly as a 'fish out of water'
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

ALOT more yes please💖😁
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Richpartist wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:46 pm Yeah,let's see a massive obese superheroine in one of your videos,then a guy tries to carry her and gets a hernia 😂
She's fine,not to skinny at all.
I never said that I love or prefer obese or very fat women (> 100 kg) than slim ones, I never got attracted by fat women but you have to admit that sexual attraction is about materialist feeling which means flesh of women and smooth skin.

And women with round form like Kerie in the silk'n blood serie are very attractives, if I have to choose between the two, I will choose Kerie without hesitation.
Totallibertarianism

xj900uk wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:17 am A Dark Hole type character is intriguing, but IMO she be portrayed by a brunette or someone with very dark black hair, to contrast the SuperNova/Stella types who are predominately blonde.
I know that's stereotyping, but it is how the rules are set out and I didn't write them! Blonde girl is the goodie, black-haired girl is the baddie.
Yeah I second that, why not putting a black woman playing that role ? Especially a woman with black eyes would be perfect to play the "black hole" entity.

If not, Heather is also perfect to play the huge villainess.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links to buy:

Extreme/Death version:

Peril/Survival version:

The trailer:
Attachments
Stellar poster.jpg
Stellar poster.jpg (632.61 KiB) Viewed 5746 times
Stellar still 39.jpg
Stellar still 39.jpg (621.5 KiB) Viewed 5746 times
Stellar still 38.jpg
Stellar still 38.jpg (462.15 KiB) Viewed 5746 times
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

Hey, sorry to resurrect this ancient and long dead thread, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any new superheroine vids that might be available. There used to be a fellow around here named Blue who would occasionally produce such things, but I think he is long gone, and I haven't heard a peep from his henchman, Director B, either. It seems as if they just drifted off into the sunset and were never heard from again..... :lol2:
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

indiefilmfan wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:28 am Hey, sorry to resurrect this ancient and long dead thread, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any new superheroine vids that might be available. There used to be a fellow around here named Blue who would occasionally produce such things, but I think he is long gone, and I haven't heard a peep from his henchman, Director B, either. It seems as if they just drifted off into the sunset and were never heard from again..... :lol2:
Oh, I remember them. Blue was the handsome one of the two, and his videos always featured beautiful women being killed in an erotic manner. I think I saw him and that other guy doing street begging on Broadway, but it's hard to tell with all the pandemic masks being worn these days. Well, they may be gone, but AWESOME VIDEOS like they used to produce just keep appearing as if by magic. I think I see another one appearing out of the London fog tonight!

Certainly Not Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: The mysterious Blue...

Post by indiefilmfan »

If it was truly the real Blue, he can be easily spotted to the trained eye..... he's the one with thick calluses on the pads of his fingers from all the stranglings..... ;-)
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc: