W.O.N's Superheroine Boxing Series (Pilot Installment)..It's also a sneak peak at Superwoman 8: Matrix

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

W.O.N's Superheroine Boxing Series (Pilot Installment)..It's also a sneak peak at Superwoman 8: Matrix

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

As many of you know, last year I announced that I was going to launch a new superheroine parody series that focuses on your favorite Superheroines and Supervillains facing off against each other in the boxing ring. It's the upcoming YouTube Parody Sports Series entitled, W.O.N Sports' Superheroines Boxing Series, Powered By Hit The Mat and Many Other Companies....It's Boxing On Another Level!"

Now in the upcoming W.O.N/MMP's Film Installment, Superwoman VIII: Matrix....there is a scene in the film where Superwoman and Batwoman face off in the ring in a boxing charity match. Now, how would a boxing match look like in a broadcast TV form? Well, here's a sneak peak at not just Superwoman 8....but what the WON Sports' Superheroines Boxing Series will look like when it officially kicks off in 2022 or 2023...the series will take place in a real boxing ring when it officially begins....but in this film....we settled for the green screen.

So here it is. Superwoman Vs. Batwoman in the Pilot Installment of W.O.N Sports' Superheroines Boxing Series (Sneak Peak Of W.O.N/MMP's Superwoman VIIII: Matrix)

Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman & Rachel Ledew as Batwoman
Edited & Produced By Jonathan Rios
Ring Announcer: Dex Rowe
Commentator: Jonathan Rios
Music featured in this sneak peak/pilot installment is performed by Karl Casey/White Bat Audio, BT-84 & CHRISRGMFB.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema