Dark Widow?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

heroinehunter
What is your main fetish?: Strangling with garrote, back breaker, neck fondling, body stretching, hands behind back
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love what Bluestone does w/these confident, cocky superheroines!
Referral: Stumbled across a trailer for White Angel 16 a looooong time back... the rest is history!

Re: Dark Widow?

Post by heroinehunter »

YES please bring back the dark widow!! I usually lurk on this message board but just wanted to shout out my enthusiasm. I don't know if others feel the same way, but redhead vs. not isn't an issue for me.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

If you do b ring back the Dark Widow character, Blue, albeit with a new actress in the title role, are you going to shoot a regeneration scene?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:17 am If you do b ring back the Dark Widow character, Blue, albeit with a new actress in the title role, are you going to shoot a regeneration scene?
We'll see who we can cast, and then decide how to re-introduce the character.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:38 am
Richpartist wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:15 am I think without Claire in the role the character isn't as exciting, I would rather see new girls in other Marvel type characters.
That's what they said about Danica as Supernova, but we did re-cast several times and very successfully!

Blue
The hardest role to replace Claire in, would be those where she was the killer. I can think of only one other actress who matched her ability to project absolute delight in destroying another sexy woman, and that was Araina in Teen Bat 2 and Dark Guardian. The next best would probably have to be Christina Ericsson in Dark Bat, I could almost imagine her getting an orgasm doing Natasha, but then who wouldn't? :twisted: If you can get Lynda back in the studio, I'd really love to see you try her as a villainess, so we can see how she would play it. We got a glimpse in Ultrawoman 12, but that was just chloroform, I'd love to see what she can do with a strangle scene!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:13 am
Bluestone wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:38 am
Richpartist wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:15 am I think without Claire in the role the character isn't as exciting, I would rather see new girls in other Marvel type characters.
That's what they said about Danica as Supernova, but we did re-cast several times and very successfully!

Blue
The hardest role to replace Claire in, would be those where she was the killer. I can think of only one other actress who matched her ability to project absolute delight in destroying another sexy woman, and that was Araina in Teen Bat 2 and Dark Guardian. The next best would probably have to be Christina Ericsson in Dark Bat, I could almost imagine her getting an orgasm doing Natasha, but then who wouldn't? :twisted: If you can get Lynda back in the studio, I'd really love to see you try her as a villainess, so we can see how she would play it. We got a glimpse in Ultrawoman 12, but that was just chloroform, I'd love to see what she can do with a strangle scene!
As Marvel has pointed out, 'Black Widow' is a title rather than just a name. But only the top female assassin/agent can have it.

BTW I am really looking forward to seeing Cameron as a villainess, hopefully in black.
I have always wondered since I first clapped eyes on her that she would be perfect as the bad girl