Dark Widow?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Dark Widow?

Post by WilsonP »

Saw some marketing for the new Black Widow movie the other day which reminded me to rewatch Dark Widow 2 & 3 by Bluestone with the lovely Claire.

Such awesome movies that really upped the ante for some great fight choreography.

I know Claire is long gone from the Bluestone Universe, but it did make me wonder with all the hype around Black Widow finally hitting cinemas - any desire to revisit this heroine character and capitalising on the movie hype?

I’m guessing not as I presume you find the supergirl, ww and batgirl characters probably sell most but just wondering really.

And if anyone hasn’t checked out Dark Widow 2 & 3 yet, I seriously suggest you do. The acting and fight choreography I reckon remains amongst the best Bluestone has done.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Dark Widow?

Post by Director B »

Dark Widow movies link if anyone is interested in buying these fantastic movies

https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... Dark+widow

Trailer for Dark Widow Real deal
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4
Attachments
Dark Widow new still 7.jpg
Dark Widow new still 7.jpg (855.56 KiB) Viewed 7845 times
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Claire was DEFINITELY one of the best actresses in Bluestone vid history. I'd feel confident saying the best. She gave 500% to every role she had, heroine, villain, and/or victim.

The Dark Widow vids she was in were 2 of the best heroine vids.

I'd love to see more of the character even with a different actress(thought they'd have HUGE shoes to fill).

She was also refreshing as she wasn't a Supergirl, Batgirl, or Wonder Woman type character. I really miss having more heroine variety besides the DC heroine trinity. Marvel heroines especially get almost zero love in these types of vids, and I mean the industry at large.

I'd LOVE a Bluestone vid with heroines modeled on Scarlet Witch, Emma Frost, Psylocke, Ms. Marvel, Wasp...

Dark Widow seemed like the only time a Marvel heroine got so much focus in these types of vids and I really liked that.

I'd have gotten the Dark Widow vids just because Marvel heroines like Black Widow getting portrayals in vids like this are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rare. But besides Claire being AMAZING the vids themselves were AMAZING.

The Dark Widow vids I definitely feel are among the best Bluestone vids as they standout so much for all those reasons.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

I very much agree. Would love a little bit of a change up and some of those Marvel ladies get a shot. Especially into the idea of Scarlet witch with those red stockings. :) And of course Power girl if keeping with DC as well.

And I agree on Claire and seeing Dark widow again in some form.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Perhaps the Bluestone universe is ready for a new Dark Widow character?
Although it would almost certainly have to be a new (unknown!) actress in the title role, something that Bluestone could work on behind the scenes and then spring upon us when she is almost ready to be checked out.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Good to hear I’m not the only one that is a huge fam of these movies.

Re: the comments about Claire being the best actress in history - I seem to recall talk at the time mentioning that Claire is actually an actress in her day job (as opposed to being a model).

In fact, I swear I’ve seen her pop in some small roles on TV before which would explain really how she was able to deliver such a fantastic performance.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Sounds like we should consider bringing back Dark Widow.
Attachments
Dark Widow 3 still Utube.jpg
Dark Widow 3 still Utube.jpg (761.21 KiB) Viewed 7755 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Director B wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:46 am Sounds like we should consider bringing back Dark Widow. Anymore people want to see this character back? Speak up now!
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Yes Claire was so good because she is a professional actress, her acting career is obviously going very well as she recently had a regular role in one of the biggest TV shows here in the UK.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Yes by all means bring her back.

On her being a professional actress and being in stuff. I noticed she is in one scene in Wonder Woman 1984.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

She won't be coming bcak to the BLuestone universe (unless Blue & Director B go and kidnap her and drag her back to BLue's off-bedroom harem, I guess that is possible!). Unless that happens, sorry folks but Claire has moved on.
Bringing back the character of Dark Widow though, see my comments above - it would have to be a new actress to resurrect the old character.

Perhaps you should set up a poll, BLue, to see if there would be enough interest in the old character but with a new actress to make some new movies?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:06 pm She won't be coming bcak to the BLuestone universe (unless Blue & Director B go and kidnap her and drag her back to BLue's off-bedroom harem, I guess that is possible!). Unless that happens, sorry folks but Claire has moved on.
Bringing back the character of Dark Widow though, see my comments above - it would have to be a new actress to resurrect the old character.

Perhaps you should set up a poll, BLue, to see if there would be enough interest in the old character but with a new actress to make some new movies?
I don't think a poll is needed. What's needed is a hot redhead who can handle the role. I'll start searching.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
saxovtr
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see UKSG stuff
Referral: Bluestonesilk

Post by saxovtr »

Director B wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:26 am
Director B wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:46 am Sounds like we should consider bringing back Dark Widow. Anymore people want to see this character back? Speak up now!
Yes, a 1000x yes.

However, please make sure you keep it in spirit of the Dark Widow videos with Claire.

What made them great were the awesome pacing and fantastic action scenes.

It was literally bam bam bam throughout these videos, until the villains managed to hit bearhugs and backbreakers to slow Dark Widow down in her tracks. The videos were practically cinema quality in the pacing of the action before the heroine met her eventual demise.

Please don't allow it to descend into a video where you have to shoehorn in every request from all the contributors here in order to please the most vocal. I'd worry that would slow it down and lose the spirit of what made these two videos great.

Just do it how you want to do it to make it the best possible video it could be.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I think without Claire in the role the character isn't as exciting, I would rather see new girls in other Marvel type characters.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:15 am I think without Claire in the role the character isn't as exciting, I would rather see new girls in other Marvel type characters.
That's what they said about Danica as Supernova, but we did re-cast several times and very successfully!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com