Supergirl X: Hard To Kill (Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment) Teasers, Trailers & Screenshots

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl X: Hard To Kill (Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment) Teasers, Trailers & Screenshots

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Wait.....what's going on between Supergirl & Superwoman? From these first look screenshots, Is their a conflict between the two? Uh, oh! Also, here's your first look at Rachel Ledew in action as Supersentry.
Image7.jpg
Image7.jpg (614.03 KiB) Viewed 4832 times
Image20.jpg
Image20.jpg (404.57 KiB) Viewed 4832 times
Image36.jpg
Image36.jpg (403.08 KiB) Viewed 4832 times
Image33.jpg
Image33.jpg (561.31 KiB) Viewed 4832 times
Image23.jpg
Image23.jpg (408.18 KiB) Viewed 4832 times
Image24.jpg
Image24.jpg (384.41 KiB) Viewed 4832 times
Now Playing on W.O.N YouTube: Almost two years in the making and the most anticipated installment in series history is on its way! Here's your first look at Kaycee Anne's Return as Supergirl in Teaser Trailer #1 of W.O.N/MMP's Supergirl X: Hard To Kill, co-starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and Rachel Ledew as Supersentry. Check it out and enjoy!

More to come in the coming days and weeks!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Now Playing on W.O.N YouTube: Here's your first look at Cindy Van Doren's Debut as Supergal aka Supermom in Teaser Trailer #2 of W.O.N/MMP's Supergirl X: Hard To Kill, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl, co-starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and Rachel Ledew as Supersentry. Check it out and enjoy!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Now Playing on W.O.N YouTube: HERE IT IS! Here's The Official Trailer Of W.O.N/MMP's Supergirl X: Hard To Kill, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl, Linda Hines as Superwoman, Rachel Ledew as Supersentry and Cindy Van Doran as Supergal aka Supermom. This is The Tenth Installment Of The Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series and the 20th film of The W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Film Series. Check it out and enjoy.

The full film premieres Friday, July 2nd at 8pm ET on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel!
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED! Don't Miss The World Premiere of the 10th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series Installment entitled "W.O.N/MMP's Supergirl X: Hard To Kill", Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl, Linda Hines as Superwoman & Rachel Ledew as Supersentry". Premieres Tonight @ 8pm ET, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel!
sg10dayarrivedposter.png
sg10dayarrivedposter.png (2.53 MiB) Viewed 3433 times