ALZI videos

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: ALZI videos

Post by Richpartist »

They offer you the choice of buying just a single video if you don't want a monthly subscription ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

otischloro wrote: โ†‘Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:02 pm Still waiting for that ots carry in your comic Rich! I agree she is gorgeous, but if her unconscious body doesn't get thrown over a shoulder in the next one, I'll have to stop supporting her :( Thanks for that ALZI pic, I might just start supporting them to see more of that deliciousness!
I'll send it to you in a private message.
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Richpartist wrote: โ†‘Thu May 12, 2022 11:11 pm
otischloro wrote: โ†‘Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:02 pm Still waiting for that ots carry in your comic Rich! I agree she is gorgeous, but if her unconscious body doesn't get thrown over a shoulder in the next one, I'll have to stop supporting her :( Thanks for that ALZI pic, I might just start supporting them to see more of that deliciousness!
I'll send it to you in a private message.
Please do! Thanks Richpartist!
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Btw Rich, how many of those videos at ALZI have ots carries? I am interested only in buying those.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Unfortunately very few,I think he may be catching on to it's popularity. He doesn't even do arm carries but the ladies are GORGEOUS and the knockouts can be delicious at times.There is one great ots carry but it's the Black Spider Girl,I don't remember the title right now but I'll get back to you.Im waiting for a Anastasya ots like you,believe me.๐Ÿ˜
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

https://www.spotfund.com/story/97677293 ... CandleShop
Anastasya trying to raise some money for videos amoung other things.