ALZI videos

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Re: ALZI videos

Post by otischloro »

Thanks for letting me know Rich. Now I know I shouldn't waste my money with ALZI.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I'll let you know if he somehow comes to his senses. Like I said though,he doesn't have ANY carries and the chloroform scenes are practicality zero,he's a big choke out fan or punched out fan.Although in his latest Spider Silk( with Anastasya) she was knocked out with chloroform which was a pleasant surprise.
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I asked again and he's suggesting there will be "something" in his Wonder Woman video and in the next one or two Spider Girl videos which means Anastasya 😁😍😍😍
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines

Post by otischloro »

Hey Rich, any luck? Did the guy include "something" in his new video?
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

One came out Friday, Anastasya was unmasked but that was about it,the other girl( the evil Spider Girl) was knocked out but nothing special.Wont find out when the next one will be until the end of the month,he always let's us know what videos will be released the coming month.He hinted on something in the next Spider Girl and or Wonder Woman release.He can be hard to get any details from.Ill let you know😁
There is still 2 over the shoulder carries from Anastasya's patreon,the 2nd one the closer and better one.Anastasya is away until early August but has promised at least 2 releases in August and she has said it will involve a Spider Girl AND a Wonder Woman outfit she recently got.Ive sent her a short script involving a over the shoulder carry so I'm hopeful,since she actually listens to her fans.The two videos are "in captivity" and the best one is "Hostage"
Last edited by Richpartist on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

And I ask,if it's your thing,to pray for her safe return.She likes to go on 2 week long trips to volcanos and things like that.For me she is to precious to risk such things😍😍⚘⚘😁
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Shes back from her trip,and at least one and probably more videos this month.😁🌹❀
otischloro

Post by otischloro »

Sweet, I already support Anastasya, she is beautiful. I will try to send her some ideas that include her getting knocked out and put on a shoulder, the more voices asking for this, the more likely she is to do it I think. If you see any more OTS around let us know!
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Any updates? I’ve been paying this chick for two months now and she’s produced nothing of value lol
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

I know shes working on a Wonder Woman video but can probably only edit it in her free time,she has a regular job and life after all.I know its a WW video because she sent me a pic from it,and I know she mentioned a Spider Girl and Spider Silk also this month,so be patient a little longer.Of course unless you are in the higher tier you might not see it anyway.Last month she was very sick then went on a dream vacation to recover so if you are a fan,hang on.
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Richpartist wrote: ↑Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:55 am I know shes working on a Wonder Woman video but can probably only edit it in her free time,she has a regular job and life after all.I know its a WW video because she sent me a pic from it,and I know she mentioned a Spider Girl and Spider Silk also this month,so be patient a little longer.Of course unless you are in the higher tier you might not see it anyway.Last month she was very sick then went on a dream vacation to recover so if you are a fan,hang on.
Any chance you can share the pic privately over message? And was she wearing pantyhose? I’m a subscriber on the highest tier, so I’ll be able to see it when it eventually comes out.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

I don't see pantyhose( which I think is a mistake) and she wears a wig even though her own hair is the right color and is beautiful. I can't share the picture,but it's her in the WW outfit with her arms tied and looking up at a guy holding a knife.Im waiting like everyone else,so hopefully soon.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Direct quote from ALZI
You will see over shoulder scene in dark Supergirl ending + spider girl ep 7 next month
:D :clap: :love:
The Supergirl video will be the end of this month and the Spider Girl next month,hopefully it's Anastasya that gets carried over the shoulder.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Anastasya has released a new patreon video as Wonder Woman,pretty good but not great.Anastasya was great but the story was a little to much for me,2 chloro knockouts but no carries.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Also check out a comic book I'm trying to put together in honor of Anastasya, and yes it will have chloroform scenes,knock outs and over the shoulder carries in it.😁😍