ALZI videos

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

ALZI videos

Post by Richpartist »

I'd like to make a case for a channel on youtube called ALZI productions and their superheroine videos.I discovered them over a year ago but didnt spend much time there but recently went back and they have ALOT more stuff to choose from.From Spider Girl(my favorite) to Batgirl,Spider Gwen,Batwoman,Supergirl,Catwoman,Black Widow and Bat Woman.I ask you all if you havent yet to please check them out(not wanting to sound like a commercial)and if you are impressed they have a patreon page that asks very little money to get exclusive videos,alternate endings of videos(mainly with the superheroine killed or knocked out) and I think you guys will like it.One of the main actresses there also has her own patreon page and I think shes breathtaking and shes making her own videos with knock outs,carries etc..
Its all made in Russia so their are subtitles but if you are like me,its the girls not what they speak that attracts me.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLDvfS ... 1uc-LvUIEg
https://www.patreon.com/Nastena_spider_woman
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: ALZI videos

Post by Richpartist »

Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Anyone?...........*crickets*.......😁
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Has that girl done any Ko vids on her page yet? Seems like it’s just pics.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

I'm interested to see how they grow but they aren't really selling it for me yet.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Yes in fact she's doing her own videos and has done a chloroform scene and two over the shoulder shots.With more to come she has said.On the ALZI patreon he has the alternate versions of the YouTube videos where their are knock outs of all the heroines.Im personally more of a fan of hers because she has proven that she listens to her fans where as I'm not sure with ALZI although some of the knock outs are pretty damn good.😁
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

https://imgur.com/a/XIcBqaZ]
There are some stills from some of her videos
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

The 2nd and 3rd are from two of her videos and the last one from a ALZI alternate version video.She has been knocked out at least 5 times in videos.The first picture is just to show you how beautiful she is 😍😁
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Personally I'd rather support her because she listens to her fans.
ranger87
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, but strangulation/death is also one of my interests. Fantasy, of course. I'd never wish violence on real people.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This seems to be a forum dedicated to erotic death. I'm interested in reading topics, and occationally posting.
Referral: Found it by a google search.

Post by ranger87 »

I like Alzi's Supergirl, but that's about it. I think the girl is gorgeous, and frankly, I'm down with anyone who takes the TV design and does some peril with it.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Nice find but I want to know if there are deaths endings scenes with sometimes "death stare - body view" ?

I watched some of their Youtube videos, the only disappointment is that the bodies of superheroines in their movies are always 97 % covered ! I would have liked to see some little nudity, in the legs for example...

The russian language in these movies is really not a problem for me, in fact I prefer much more when actresses and actors speak their own languages with some subtitles in it, russians speaking russian, americans speaking english, chineses speaking chinese, japaneses speaking japanese, hispanics speaking spanish etc...I support it 150 % !!! I think when russians national actors are speaking russian in russians movies it is more reallistic and more interesting to watch even if I don't understand it and in return you will learn a new language !

Supergirl could be a hot russian girl speaking russian and operating&working in Russia - Moscow rather than in the US, why not ? I don't think it would kill the attractive feeling of the movie. I never liked watching foreign movies in english speaking version, it kills the realism and the immersion ! Russians should speak russian, that's it! Long live to Russia and China ! :yes: :approve:

In the mean time I will have an eye on your Alzi production, thank you very much Richpartist !
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Thank you,I think the only death scenes have been neck breaking.Again for me it's the Spider Girl show and Anastasya 's patreon has ALOT of potential, and she has told me that she has more coming.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Anastasya has gotten over Covid so she will be making more videos,she will also have a Wonder Woman outfit as well as her Spider Girl and I believe a Catwoman suit as well.Shes so damn sexy,so the videos should be delicious. :approve: :clap: :love: :X :pc:
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Hey Richpartist,

Thanks very much for promoting that production company. I will support Anastasya's patreon for sure. She absolutely gorgeous and I also want to back and encourage any producers that make videos with over the shoulder carries. Just one question, do you know if the Alzi patreon offers OTS carries too? If they do I would like to support them as well.

If you find anymore OTS, please let us know!
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

I've asked over and over that he include over the shoulder carries but he doesn't have really any carries in his videos.I don't know if it's because he's a jerk or Russian or both but he doesn't listen enough to his customers.Whats great about Anastasya is that she does listen,and in my humble opinion she is the most beautiful woman over there and the only one with a patreon of her own.Im pretty sure Anastasya will be coming out with a new video in the next few days,because she's going on a trip on the 18th to get away.