Deathtrap Films "The Crimson Skull Chapter One: the Black Bat Attacks!"

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Deathtrap

Deathtrap Films "The Crimson Skull Chapter One: the Black Bat Attacks!"

Post by Deathtrap »

Hello to all. This is Deathtrap of Deathtrap Films.

Deathtrap Films' current project is the nine (or possibly ten) part serial "The Crimson Skull," an homage to comic book peril serials of the past, only with a lot more skin and erotic violence and torture. Chapter One introduces us to Jacquelyn Velvets as Penelope Wainwright, a wealthy philanthropist who battles criminals in the guise of the vigilante Lady Justice.
LadyJustice1.jpg
LadyJustice1.jpg (759.85 KiB) Viewed 6853 times
She goes up against the mysterious skull-masked criminal mastermind Crimson Skull whose standard MO is sadistic torture and murder.

The Crimson Skull lures Lady Justice into a trap in which she has to fight his hammer-wielding henchwoman, the Black Bat (played by Nyxon).

Meanwhile the Crimson Skull practices his interrogation skills on the naked strapped-out body of a disloyal employee (played by Constance) using pliers, a special hand-held device and then, for the cliffhanger, a far more lethal electric torture machine that is designed to shock her pussy with an ever-intensifying voltage until it kills her.
CSElectro1GIF.gif
CSElectro1GIF.gif (11.28 MiB) Viewed 6853 times
Available at both https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11199 ... ap-studios and www.Nicheclips.com
Deathtrap

Re: Deathtrap Films "The Crimson Skull Chapter One: the Black Bat Attacks!"

Post by Deathtrap »

CS1LadyJusticeFightsBlackBat.gif
CS1LadyJusticeFightsBlackBat.gif (46.61 MiB) Viewed 6630 times
Lady Justice fights the hammer-wielding Black Bat in "The Crimson Skull Chapter One: the Black Bat Strikes!"

CrimsonSkullChapOne_GIF.gif
CrimsonSkullChapOne_GIF.gif (6.83 MiB) Viewed 6630 times
samb55

Post by samb55 »

Aren't parts 1 through 5 already on clips4sale?
Deathtrap

Post by Deathtrap »

They are indeed. As well as on Nicheclips.com. Chapter 6 will be released some time next month.
Deathtrap

Post by Deathtrap »

CrimsonSkull_ChapONE__StillShots2.jpg
CrimsonSkull_ChapONE__StillShots2.jpg (6.18 MiB) Viewed 6215 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I will try this one but hoping Jacquelyn Velvets has not her "special" piercing on her tongue... I will say it : I hate piercing on females bodies, especially in the tongue.

When you are watching the beautiful face of a woman in pain then she opens the mouth to yell and you see this shitty piercing in her tongue, it kills me all the pleasures and the enjoyments 100 % of the undergoing movie !!!

I swear it that if Jacquelyn has never put this piercing, she would be one of my top female model in the world ! Just watch her how she is a huge gorgeous hotty woman !!! :eek: :eek: :excited: :excited: :excited: =>

read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:39 am I will try this one but hoping Jacquelyn Velvets has not her "special" piercing on her tongue... I will say it : I hate piercing on females bodies, especially in the tongue.

When you are watching the beautiful face of a woman in pain then she opens the mouth to yell and you see this shitty piercing in her tongue, it kills me all the pleasures and the enjoyments 100 % of the undergoing movie !!!

I swear it that if Jacquelyn has never put this piercing, she would be one of my top female model in the world ! Just watch her how she is a huge gorgeous hotty woman !!! :eek: :eek: :excited: :excited: :excited: =>

Yo, why are you like this? Would it kill you to muster a shred of tact and just maybe an ounce of tolerance for people who aren't like you? Your aversion to counter culture is nobody's problem but your own.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

read the comics wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:10 am Yo, why are you like this? Would it kill you to muster a shred of tact and just maybe an ounce of tolerance for people who aren't like you? Your aversion to counter culture is nobody's problem but your own.
What you are talking is completely bullshit, LOL if I hate piercing in females bodies and I don't want to PAY $$$ for watching a movie involving females with piercing, I'm assaulting counter-cultures ? I'm a racist, you are implying ??? LOOOOOL. :lol:

And what does it mean the linking between piercing and the cultures and the counter-cultures ? Many women in the world from the Aboriginal of Australia, to Africa, Asia, to the western european world are carrying piercings... So what is your point "read the comics" ? :razz:

Anyway your comment is out of context, we are not here to debate about politics or ideologies but to speak about sexual and wanted fetish...

If you want politics forum, there are plenty in the web, ask to the true foreign cultures-hater your eldery WARLORD uncle JOE and his terrorists/racists friends in the Middle East and Africa. :razz:
read the comics

Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:01 am
read the comics wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:10 am Yo, why are you like this? Would it kill you to muster a shred of tact and just maybe an ounce of tolerance for people who aren't like you? Your aversion to counter culture is nobody's problem but your own.
What you are talking is completely bullshit, LOL if I hate piercing in females bodies and I don't want to PAY $$$ for watching a movie involving females with piercing, I'm assaulting counter-cultures ? I'm a racist, you are implying ??? LOOOOOL. :lol:

And what does it mean the linking between piercing and the cultures and the counter-cultures ? Many women in the world from the Aboriginal of Australia, to Africa, Asia, to the western european world are carrying piercings... So what is your point "read the comics" ? :razz:

Anyway your comment is out of context, we are not here to debate about politics or ideologies but to speak about sexual and wanted fetish...

If you want politics forum, there are plenty in the web, ask to the true foreign cultures-hater your eldery WARLORD uncle JOE and his terrorists/racists friends in the Middle East and Africa. :razz:
The point is that you're being an asshole about it. I thought that was obvious...
Deathtrap

Post by Deathtrap »

Okay, okay. How about we keep the back and forth political sniping to a minimum.

I agree that Jacquelyn Velvets is a wonderful performer who always brings beauty, glamour, and an element of class to any project she is associated with.
LadyJustice2.jpg
LadyJustice2.jpg (694.8 KiB) Viewed 5579 times
I take no position one way or another on tongue piercings, but in this particular case I will note that for the Crimson Skull serial, Jacquelyn was either not wearing anything in her piercing or it was not visible.
LadyJusticeScreams.jpg
LadyJusticeScreams.jpg (688.2 KiB) Viewed 5579 times
Totallibertarianism

read the comics wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:11 pm
Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:01 am

The point is that you're being an asshole about it. I thought that was obvious...

The point is that you have nothing to say "read the comics" :razz:

You still don't understand baby ?... When I say I hate piercing on females bodies, I'm just speaking about my SEXUAL DESIRE and wanted fetish. Not about friendship&compassion relationships with other persons or my ideologies or judgment. :razz:

Two completely different things (Compassion&Friendship/Sexual desire), (political ideologies/Sexual desire), and if you can not make the difference between these two things, you have a serious problem in your mind.
read the comics

Or maybe I'm just tired of entitled people insulting the content creators who work really hard toprovide us with niche products. If you were "just expressing your preference" you wouldn't annoy anyone. Describing a feature of their aesthetic as "a shitty piercing" is an insult. Just like, be respectful towards the producers and actresses in our community. Why is that so hard?
Totallibertarianism

read the comics wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:34 pm Or maybe I'm just tired of entitled people insulting the content creators who work really hard toprovide us with niche products. If you were "just expressing your preference" you wouldn't annoy anyone. Describing a feature of their aesthetic as "a shitty piercing" is an insult. Just like, be respectful towards the producers and actresses in our community. Why is that so hard?
When I said that, I didn't targeted any specific movies or actresses in particular, there are plenty in the market with actresses having piercing in the tongue playing the heroine or the victim.

And I never said I will not buy a movie involving females with piercing if that woman would play a villainess for example...

The truth is that I love the contrast, so I love very much watching women with piercings in a movie only if this woman would play a villainess.

I love very much watching villainess with piercing torturing a beautiful hotty superheroine in a movie. I love when there is contrast, on the one hand an ugly villainess with full of piercings and the other the beautiful hotty superheroine with a smooth skin. Therefore I would not say "No to piercing in a movie".

Anyway I have already bought your movie "Lady Justice VS The crimson skull" on niche, part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, and part 5, it was GREAT !!! Waiting impatiently your 6th part !!!