Favorite Krystal Red Videos

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dipthong51

Re: Favorite Krystal Red Videos

Post by Dipthong51 »

Side note: I also love the tongue out, eyes crossed or rolling, and even drooling which I don't think happens often here. I personally don't care for blood, but that's just me.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi,

I will put some words because the discussion seems becoming interesting. I love much more the F VS F fight to the death scenario, I'm in to strangulation death fetish and squeezing to death. I prefer when the heroine (victim) wins some fights at the beginning and in the end being defeated and killed by a vicious&sadistic villainess, that not means the villainess (the killer) should be powerfull or stronger than the heroine. I want the heroine in her last deadly fight has the upperhand in the beginning against the villainess but she loses the upperhand in the middle and finally dominated in the end of middle and in the ending, and put to death by the sadistic villainess at the end of fight.

I love also the contrast, very important to me, using + against - is very good to make a lot of pleasure. Contrast means putting the most positive things (Physical beauty, morality, ethics, cleanless and way to be materialistic) to the heroine, and negative or the opposite things to the villainess. Which means that I love very much UGLY villainess against BEAUTIFUL heroine, with the UGLY winning and killing the beauty !!!

I'm sorry to repeat this to the bluestone producer who doesn't like the concept of using ugly women in his production, but for me I like that.

For example in the GIGA production there are some ugly women who play sadistic villainesses torturing, raping and killing beautiful heroines. Like the actress 大迫直子 Oosako Naoko or the other one, they are my favorites villainesses against the beautiful heroines.

Oosako Naoko Pictures :

The other one (I don't know her name !) :

semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

For me, I like back and forth fighting with different elements mixed in than a one sided fight. For example, watching a sports game where one team is beating the stuffing out of the other team is one of the most boring things to watch.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Hi gang, just a quick note: we do not do drooling, simulated sex, sucking dicks & rape in our videos. We sometimes do topless & groping of the heroine. Ugly villainess, blue doesn't like. Our brand is a glamorous aesthetic.
Attachments
Stellar copy.jpg
Stellar copy.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 4387 times
Teen Bat 2.jpg
Teen Bat 2.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 4387 times
WA Lynda copy.jpg
WA Lynda copy.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 4387 times
WA Danica 2a.jpg
WA Danica 2a.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 4387 times
Wondra 4.jpg
Wondra 4.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 4387 times
Wondra 3.jpg
Wondra 3.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 4387 times
Supernova 2a.JPG
Supernova 2a.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 4387 times
Supernova 5.jpg
Supernova 5.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 4387 times
Supernova 4.jpg
Supernova 4.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 4387 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:45 am Hi gang, just a quick note: we do not do drooling, simulated sex, sucking dicks & rape in our videos. We sometimes do topless & groping of the heroine. Ugly villainess, blue doesn't like. Our brand is a glamorous aesthetic.
Ooh baby, that's what I like! Seriously, winning or losing, I just want my ladies sexy as hell! Even better when there's a brute waiting to take out the "winner". ;-) Would love to see Mia Ford (Teenbat 6) make another appearance, as she brings a rather Maggie Q vibe that's very hot. Loved how she woke from the Chloroform to already being strangled. That was one sexy finish!

Ultrawoman 12 was another delight because we got to see Lynda Chloroformed and strangled in civilian guise, then beat down, KO'd and strangled in costume, with her Chloroforming Samantha Wilde in between. I'd love to see Lynda return to the White Angel series as a rogue agent matched against a White Angel played by one of your sexy blondes (maybe Sienna or Cameron) while X watches. The blonde first defeats and strangles Lynda, not knowing she can regenerate, then gets defeated and strangled by Lynda. Dissatisfied with the performance, X then attacks and strangles Lynda. A topless finish for both babes would be an awesome bonus! ;-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Ooh baby, that's what I like! Seriously, winning or losing, I just want my ladies sexy as hell! Even better when there's a brute waiting to take out the "winner". ;-) Would love to see Mia Ford (Teenbat 6) make another appearance, as she brings a rather Maggie Q vibe that's very hot. Loved how she woke from the Chloroform to already being strangled. That was one sexy finish!

Ultrawoman 12 was another delight because we got to see Lynda Chloroformed and strangled in civilian guise, then beat down, KO'd and strangled in costume, with her Chloroforming Samantha Wilde in between. I'd love to see Lynda return to the White Angel series as a rogue agent matched against a White Angel played by one of your sexy blondes (maybe Sienna or Cameron) while X watches. The blonde first defeats and strangles Lynda, not knowing she can regenerate, then gets defeated and strangled by Lynda. Dissatisfied with the performance, X then attacks and strangles Lynda. A topless finish for both babes would be an awesome bonus! ;-)

Mia Ford is not coming back. It was a one time gig for her; it's a shame as she is gorgeous and a great performer. Lynda is very busy these days with life and might come back. Samantha Wilde will be back soon. As for your idea for a White Angel Ep, I'll have to run it by Blue. Thanks for your comments.
Attachments
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 40.jpg
Teen Bat 6 Sisterhood of the Bat Still 40.jpg (577.23 KiB) Viewed 4320 times
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:06 am
Director B wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:45 am Hi gang, just a quick note: we do not do drooling, simulated sex, sucking dicks & rape in our videos. We sometimes do topless & groping of the heroine. Ugly villainess, blue doesn't like. Our brand is a glamorous aesthetic.

Blue or Director B can confirm this, but I don't think that Lynda does topless anymore.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

More's the pity because they are quite luscious, and they are already out there. Oh, well, our loss.
Director B

Post by Director B »

[/quote]

Blue or Director B can confirm this, but I don't think that Lynda does topless anymore.
[/quote]

Confirmed.
Attachments
Ultra Woman 5 still 5.jpg
Ultra Woman 5 still 5.jpg (736.39 KiB) Viewed 4198 times
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 19.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 19.jpg (701.72 KiB) Viewed 4198 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:56 pm Ooh baby, that's what I like! Seriously, winning or losing, I just want my ladies sexy as hell! Even better when there's a brute waiting to take out the "winner". ;-) Would love to see Mia Ford (Teenbat 6) make another appearance, as she brings a rather Maggie Q vibe that's very hot. Loved how she woke from the Chloroform to already being strangled. That was one sexy finish!

Mia Ford is not coming back. It was a one time gig for her; it's a shame as she is gorgeous and a great performer. Lynda is very busy these days with life and might come back. Samantha Wilde will be back soon. As for your idea for a White Angel Ep, I'll have to run it by Blue. Thanks for your comments.
Yes that certainly is a shame about Mia. I hope Lynda does return at some point, even without the topless performances she is still my all-time favorite defeated heroine! I'm glad to hear Samantha will be back, she was delicious in her battles with Ultrawoman, Darkwing, and Catwarrior, she kills, and dies, wonderfully! She'd make a nice White Angel being repeatedly strangled as well! :-)
bazimboo
What is your main fetish?: To see superheroines sweating while being garroted/chocked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a fan of bluestone productions i have already purchased 44 videos till date.
Referral: By reading the comments in the trailer videos in youtube

Post by bazimboo »

i miss krystal, can hardly wait for her next video
Director B

Post by Director B »

bazimboo wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:41 pm i miss krystal, can hardly wait for her next video
Well, fingers crossed she'll come back.