Favorite Krystal Red Videos

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dipthong51

Favorite Krystal Red Videos

Post by Dipthong51 »

Looking to add some Krystal Red videos to my library and wanted to see which everyone though we're the best ones?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Favorite Krystal Red Videos

Post by SSkykingDA »

What's your preferred method of demise? I'm aware of nine titles to this point starring Krystal. Five of them are from the Scotland Yard Cold Case series and four from the Vivacious Vigilantes series. All are excellent and in one of them, she is actually the killer (Dark Wondra) as she strangles and snaps Supernova's (Danica Thrall) neck. The titles are:

Scotland Yard Cold Case Hell Hath No Fury Krystal Red Shot in Catsuit
Scotland Yard Cold Case Computer Baiting Krystal Red Stabbed in minidress
Scotland Yard Cold Case Taking a Stand Krystal Red Strangled in miniskirt
Scotland Yard Cold Case All Out of Mercy Cameron Drew shot by Krystal who is shot by male
Scotland Yard Cold Case Gaining the Upper Hand Krystal Red Stabbed in miniskirt
Vivacious Vigilantes Supernova 5 Target Aquired Danica Thrall Strangled by Krystal Red
Vivacious Vigilantes Darkwondra 3 Krystal Red stabbed then shot in head
Vivacious Vigilantes Wondra 6 Krystal Red Strangled
Vivacious Vigilantes Wondra 7 Krystal Red Strangled

I have all of these, my personal favorites are those where the COD is strangulation or neck snap because that's my fetish. My understanding from the message board is that she will make more appearances in the Wondra role.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Dipthong51 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:56 pm Looking to add some Krystal Red videos to my library and wanted to see which everyone though we're the best ones?
As a chloro and carry fan I would recommend Wondra Entrapment! Krystal as always gives a wonderful performance!
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Dipthong51 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:56 pm Looking to add some Krystal Red videos to my library and wanted to see which everyone though we're the best ones?
Other than her own videos, she also shows up in these videos:

Blackbird 3 Cry Victory
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark
Darkwing 12 Allies and Enemies
Darkwing 13 Climax of Evil
Supernova 8 Dark Warrior
Supernova 9 In Custody
Supernova 10 Banish the Darkness
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'd love it if Krystal did more head-shot scenes. I need to speak with Blue and give him those sort of vibes.
Dipthong51

Post by Dipthong51 »

I mainly like beatdowns and knockouts where the girl doesn't even have a chance. But strangulation is my favorite ending method for these kinds of videos
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Dipthong51 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:24 am I mainly like beatdowns and knockouts where the girl doesn't even have a chance. But strangulation is my favorite ending method for these kinds of videos
I agree entirely. Sometimes I like a lengthy back and forth (preferably between two babes) but I often just want to see a straight-up execution. Two of my favorites are part of the Collector's Edition now, White Angel 2 and Jean Blade is Finally Defeated. In the first, the cocky babe is quickly overpowered by X and is lying helplessly on the kitchen counter while he grabs a spare nylon and wraps it slowly around her sexy neck to kill her. In Jean Blade: a quick fight ends with Jean out cold and the brunette killer ties her hands behind her back and waits for her to come around before slowly strangling her.

Teenbat 2 is another good example. The actual fight lasts about 30 seconds before Killer Watt gets the upper hand and slowly destroys the sexy Teenbat. Ariana plays Killer Watt and the taunting is delicious! As was her repeat performance in Dark Guardian.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Hmmm, should we do more videos where 85% of it is taken up with a back and forth fighting then a quick kill, or 25% fight then the rest of the time focusing on the fetish of choice? Thought everyone?
Attachments
Blackbird Cry of Vengeance still 3.jpg
Blackbird Cry of Vengeance still 3.jpg (971.13 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 7.jpg
Catwarrior 8 - Captured Kitty still 7.jpg (681.42 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
Dark Canary still 17.jpg
Dark Canary still 17.jpg (957.78 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 38.jpg
Darkwing Shade of Darkness still 38.jpg (702.55 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 1.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 1.jpg (648.24 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 16.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 16.jpg (816.16 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
Wondra 6 Entrapment still 1.jpg
Wondra 6 Entrapment still 1.jpg (618.15 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
Teen Bat Vanquished still 6.jpg
Teen Bat Vanquished still 6.jpg (769.65 KiB) Viewed 4298 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:49 am Hmmm, should we do more videos where 85% of it is taken up with a back and forth fighting then a quick kill, or 25% fight then the rest of the time focusing on the fetish of choice? Thought everyone?
I like both, but if I had to choose, I'd prefer overwhelming forced followed by a slow kill of the defeated heroine. I love the taunting dialogue from the victor and the pleading and denial from the vanquished. From your stills, Dark Canary Showdown and Teen Bat Vanquished were superb examples of this. I would also cite White Angel 2 and Cat Warrior 3 where both heroines were rendered so helpless that they lay on the table unresisting as the ligature was slowly wrapped around their necks, struggling only once it was pulled tight around their sexy necks.
Dipthong51

Post by Dipthong51 »

I agree, I don't necessarily care for back and forth, but a beatdown for 80% where the heroine just gets more and more tired and out of it finished off by a strangle ko or kill is my perfect recipe
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Always like time to get a full range of perils for the heroine into the action.
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

No need of back an forth fight, it can be a one sided beatdown, but the fight must be long, at least a good 60% of the video. 20% for intro and outro, 20% for the kill. I mean, I love neck snaps, and that could take 5-10% of the time.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I prefer some action before the heroine's slow and inevitable demise. Also let's have her kill a few bad guys before one final gets the upper hand of her, like Teen Bat did in a couple of her early movies.
why1bz
What is your main fetish?: catwoman
Why do you want to join this forum?: like superherio
Referral: somebody tell

Post by why1bz »

Personally,I hope to fight more.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

I had a lengthier and more detailed reply, but it seems to have disappeared, so I will summarize here.

For me, it depends on the match-up. Male on Female, I prefer a brutal almost entirely one-sided beat down and a long, slow strangle death (See White Angel 19). Female on Female, I love a long, drawn out battle of the babes with both sides doing damage before the ultimate long fatal strangle of the hotter or the two babes. (See White Angle 9.5 and Ultrawoman 12) I love taunting dialogue (Claire and Araina excel at this), especially Claire in "The Trap" version 1, her largely one-sided slaughter of the sexy Samantha was delicious, as was her postmortem opening of the catsuit and fondling of Samantha's chest (too bad she wore a bra!). See "Dark Guardian" for a nice back and forth between Araina and Olivia Sharpe with great dialogue and Araina took a nice bit of beating before she beat down and strangled Olivia in a very sexy fashion!