Nominations For Upgrades - Spy Edition

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Interested in Upgrades? (Choose all you would like to see)

Final Assignment
29%
The Saga of the Rogue Agent
21%
The Trap (I've been told this title is in the works)
21%
The Visitor
29%
Other (list in Comments)
No votes

Total votes: 24

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Nominations For Upgrades - Spy Edition

Post by SSkykingDA »

Nominating some favorite older videos for the upgrade process (higher resolution, music reduction to enhance dialogue, etc.)

"Final Assignment" with Lynda, strangled twice, lace-top stockings, one of only three topless finishes for the luscious Lynda. With taunting dialogue.

"The Saga of the Rogue Agent" with Suzi and Tiffany. This was in three parts and Suzi is nearly strangled in part 1, strangles Tiffany to unconsciousness in part 2 and renders her topless. Tiffany recovers in part 3 and garrotes Suzi to death in a long, sexy strangle as only Suzi can provide, then is shot dead by Gold Face.

"The Trap 1" with Claire and Samantha. Samantha soundly defeated by Claire, first choked out between Claire's legs, then finished with a long, sexy garroting accompanied by Claire's trademark taunting of her prey. Postmortem opening of the catsuit, so Claire can fondle Samantha's neck and chest. Some of the best taunting in the collection!

"The Visitor" with Mink. Mink has left the service and returns home to find an agent waiting for her with a choice. Return with him or die. Mink fights, Mink dies. Twice. Dream sequence with manual strangulation, then for real with the Red Ribbon. Mink makes her exit in a very short mini-dress with her lovely legs on full display, this was episode 1 of the Sexy Spies series and totally worthy of the full treatment.

Other recommendations from the Spy category? Why?
Attachments
The Visitor.jpg
The Visitor.jpg (40.01 KiB) Viewed 3069 times
The Trap.jpg
The Trap.jpg (74.02 KiB) Viewed 3069 times
The Saga of the Rogue Agent.jpg
The Saga of the Rogue Agent.jpg (47.25 KiB) Viewed 3069 times
Final Assignment.jpg
Final Assignment.jpg (62.19 KiB) Viewed 3069 times
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Nominations For Upgrades - Spy Edition

Post by Bluestone »

We will be re-releasing "The Trap" with both versions in the next few weeks.

Blue
Attachments
The Trap poster copy.jpg
The Trap poster copy.jpg (562.46 KiB) Viewed 3041 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Oh! GOODY! Samantha was a very sexy loser and Claire... well, is Claire! I so loved her, "there's nothing you can do... just relax and let it happen." Only Araina was in her league when it came to sexy taunting! I only wish Samantha had made more appearances, she'd have been a nice White Angel dying over and over. ;-)
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

A poll with a turnout of 0.1% of eligible voters LOL ! I see again that polls in this forum is completely useless...
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:47 am A poll with a turnout of 0.1% of eligible voters LOL ! I see again that polls in this forum is completely useless...
But SSkykingDA should be commended for trying.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:31 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:47 am A poll with a turnout of 0.1% of eligible voters LOL ! I see again that polls in this forum is completely useless...
But SSkykingDA should be commended for trying.
Thanks! As they say, "Decisions are made by those who show up..." The goal here is to both draw attention to some wonderful older videos that people may have missed, and to hopefully show sufficient interest to get some of them upgraded. I consider all four of these early gems for various reasons, Final Assignment was a truly sexy finish for Lynda and I think she only did three topless ones. SOTRA was a really hot Suzi strangle, and I'm just a sucker for lace-top stockings on a sexy woman, and even more so when they are kicking like that! ;-) The Trap rose to the top for the dialogue and Claire's clear delight in her rival's suffering and humiliation (can't wait for the release of the upgrade!) and The Visitor has Mink at her sexiest, and it really kicked off the whole spy series. Speaking of Mink, Sudden Frenzy isn't in the spy genre, but is certainly worthy of upgrade if only for being the only time she went topless!
Attachments
Sudden Frenzy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy.jpg (34.17 KiB) Viewed 2784 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Delighted to see that we have three more "Collector's Edition" upgrades coming over the next three Fridays!
First up is Sudden Frenzy - The one and only topless appearance by the very sexy Mink, we're also graced with the display of her lovely legs clad in lace-top stockings! The footage feared long-lost resurfaced to bring it to us in the format the wonderful Mink truly deserved!

Next up is The Final Assignment - An early appearance by the lovely Linda in another rare topless ending, and another sexy pair of legs sporting lace-top stockings!

Last, but not least, is White Angel 5 - The final White Angel appearance of the sexy September Rose and the only White Angel appearance of the magnificent Petra! This one has THREE sexy strangles, Petra is first strangled by September, then revives and helps X strangle September only to be strangled topless by X afterward! This one also has some nice panty shots for those who love those!

So to my fellow Americans, get ready for a very happy Thanksgiving, because all three are full of things to be thankful for!

Thank you Blue!

Attachments
Sudden-Frenzy-poster-copy.jpg
Sudden-Frenzy-poster-copy.jpg (384.17 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
Final-Assignment-Upscaled-poster-copy.jpg
Final-Assignment-Upscaled-poster-copy.jpg (485.46 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
White-Angel-5-Upscaled-poster-copy.jpg
White-Angel-5-Upscaled-poster-copy.jpg (477.51 KiB) Viewed 1881 times