POLL: Any interest in a prequel to SYCC "Classified"?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Should the death of the blonde at the beginning of SYCC "Classified" be done as a prequel?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:00 am

Yes, with Cameron as the blonde
41%
Yes, with Sienna as the blonde
23%
Yes, with someone else
27%
No, we don't need to see another sexy blonde strangled
9%

Total votes: 22

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

POLL: Any interest in a prequel to SYCC "Classified"?

Post by SSkykingDA »

Episode 5 of Scotland Yard Cold Cases, titled "Classified" opens with Louise standing over the strangled body of a sexy blonde sprawled across the bed. The dead girl is an agent who was on to Louise being a double-agent and had been sent to seduce and then kill Louise. Unfortunately for the blonde, Louise knew her mission and killed her first.

Attachments
Classified Dead Blonde.jpg
Classified Dead Blonde.jpg (194.51 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Re: POLL: Any interest in a prequel to SYCC "Classified"?

Post by Beowulf »

Do we know who played the blonde? Jenny Cherry, maybe?
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:36 am Do we know who played the blonde? Jenny Cherry, maybe?
My understanding is the original actress did this as a one-off and wouldn't be available for a prequel. Also, she doesn't do topless, which would almost be a necessity in the given scenario of having been strangled while she was trying to seduce and kill Louise's character. Alas, for the poor blonde Louise believed in "Strangle unto others before they strangle unto you..." ;-)
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Yes, that would be great. I think Cameron would be a good but I would prefer Natasha/Jenny. Maybe a lovers tiff???
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:51 am Yes, that would be great. I think Cameron would be a good but I would prefer Natasha/Jenny. Maybe a lovers tiff???
I'd love Jenny in the part, but she doesn't do topless, and I feel like the scene really calls for that. We know from "Classified" that the blonde was working with Bill and that they both knew that Louise was a traitor who was in league with their boss. Bill was going to eliminate the boss, and the blonde was sent to eliminate Louise. It's clear from the beginning that the blonde first tried to seduce Louise to set up the kill, but that Louise turned the tables and killed her instead.

The way I picture it, the two women were on the bed, with Louise behind Cameron. Each clad only in a panty and robe. Louise is running her hands over Cameron's sexy body through the robe. She then slides her hands down to the belt of the robe, unties and opens the robe, slipping it off Cameron's shoulders and baring her breasts. Louise then runs her hands over Cameron's breasts and slides them upward to gently rub the neck. Cameron leans her head back with her eyes closed, enjoying the moment. Now Louise slides her hands back down to slip the belt from Cameron's robe and swiftly loops it around Cameron's neck and draws it tight. Cameron reacts with shock at the realization that she's been trapped! We are then treated to an awesome display of futile struggling that ends with Cameron finally falling limp in death. With a derisive laugh, Louise pushes the dead blonde face-down on the bed and asks, "Was it good for you, too?" as she slowly runs her fingertips along the back of Cameron's leg from the ankle to the hem of the robe. Then she gets off the bed and pours a drink as the screen fades to black.