Poll: Topless Endings?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

How do you prefer the heroine to end, topless or not?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:38 pm

Yes, topless
48%
Yes, topless and sweaty
43%
No, not topless
7%
No, not topless but sweaty
2%

Total votes: 42

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Poll: Topless Endings?

Post by SSkykingDA »

Personally, I'm baffled why anyone complains about a topless ending, but tastes vary, so let's see where we land! :roll:
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Re: Poll: Topless Endings?

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Topless nudity is not something I consider when purcgasing a clip. Its a bonus but not a reason to spend money.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

I'm late to this poll, but definitely prefer topless endings
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Looks like Topless wins in a landslide... or should we say top slide? "Free the girls, Blue!" :D
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Just on this subject as Foolish Mortal alluded to. Maybe if a section in the poll of indifferent was put, maybe that poll might have been different or a little changed (maybe not)!!!
Speaking for myself, it’s not a deal breaker. Don’t get me wrong I love women’s breasts and have bought many topless videos. It’s the actress and storyline and attire. I would say the sweaty section topless or not is very sexy though😍😍