"Supernova 31: Alien Duel" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Supernova 31: Alien Duel" is RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Supernova Alien Duel poster copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel poster copy.jpg (422.34 KiB) Viewed 5110 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 16 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 16 copy.jpg (808.72 KiB) Viewed 5110 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 20 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 20 copy.jpg (669.22 KiB) Viewed 5110 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 21 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 21 copy.jpg (647.84 KiB) Viewed 5110 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 26 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 26 copy.jpg (498.33 KiB) Viewed 5110 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

What are your thoughts on Supernova Alien Duel?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:56 am What are your thoughts on Supernova Alien Duel?
I loved it! Sienna could quickly become one of my favorites! Her body, her reactions and facial expressions are wonderful, especially just before her lovely neck was brutally snapped. I was surprised, during the strangling, that her tits didn't pop through the rips in her costume as she thrashed about against the garotte. At the end, there are three things that I really hope to see at least one of: neck pulse check, hair brushed from the face, and the killer closing the babe's eyes. This one, I got the eye closing, and it was a nice finish!

I see Sienna as kind of Danica 2.0, a tall sleek blonde model type but with the added bonus of being willing to do topless. I'd always longed for Danica to turn those loose, but alas! I don't think we've ever had a topless Supernova, but hopefully, Sienna can break that mold at some point. If not topless, could we at least lose the bra, the image of hard nipples appearing to want to force their way through the tight outfit (Heather in her catsuits) is almost as good!

I still dream of an epic catfight between Cameron and Sienna, (ideally a White Angel one like Claire v. Danica) where each gets strangled at least once. Put both in mini skirts and end it with a nice strangle, and I don't care which one walks away! Better yet, if the "Good" one puts down the "bad" one and X shows up to take out the survivor, even better! Those two blondes just really need to tangle! :twisted:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Supernova Alien Duel poster copy.jpg (422.34 KiB) Viewed 4773 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 33 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 33 copy.jpg (551.59 KiB) Viewed 4773 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 32 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 32 copy.jpg (595.93 KiB) Viewed 4773 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 31 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 31 copy.jpg (536.4 KiB) Viewed 4773 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Supernova Alien Duel poster copy.jpg (422.34 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 29 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 29 copy.jpg (607.95 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 25 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 25 copy.jpg (386.01 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 19 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 19 copy.jpg (507.9 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 14 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 14 copy.jpg (651.56 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 12 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 12 copy.jpg (603.43 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 10 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 10 copy.jpg (474.79 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 6 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 6 copy.jpg (440.32 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 5 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 5 copy.jpg (366.42 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Supernova 31: Alien Duel is RELEASED!

Trailer: https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Links:
Extreme version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1415
Peril version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1414
Attachments
Supernova Alien Duel poster copy.jpg (422.34 KiB) Viewed 4460 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 15 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 15 copy.jpg (638.93 KiB) Viewed 4460 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 17 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 17 copy.jpg (631.84 KiB) Viewed 4460 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 24 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 24 copy.jpg (532.1 KiB) Viewed 4460 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:39 am What are your thoughts on Supernova Alien Duel?

Links:
I enjoyed it very much! I really like Sienna, she reminds me a lot of Danica. Her reactions and facial expressions are wonderful, and she's a very solid Supernova. I always love the cape strangle, I love when something of the heroine's is used against her! Like Ultrawoman being strangled by her own lasso! In the same way, it's always wonderful to see the heroine's shock when the villain is able to take part of their powers away. Add in the garotting, the backbreaker, and finishing her with the final neck snap, this one touched most of the important elements! I particularly love when the heroine is so broken that she tries to crawl away on her hands and knees! I remember in one of the White Angel episodes, Danica's character was so defeated that she tried to crawl away backwards with her one hand raised in fear as if pleading with X "no more!" It was wonderful, and I'd love to see that again!

Sienna has the looks, and the talent to become a long time favorite! I'd like to see her make more White Angel appearances with those sexy long legs in that short mini skirt! I also wouldn't mind seeing her being strangled by X in that catsuit Danica made such excellent use of, only this time with that zipper being pulled down to add to the humiliation of her defeat! :twisted:
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

Who thought it was a good idea to show the villain's face TWICE while he's neck snapping her? Seriously, please stop with these camera cuts in the middle of an important move, this is a fetish video, the focus should be on the VICTIM.
Completely ruined the scene.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Giaggio wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:41 am Who thought it was a good idea to show the villain's face TWICE while he's neck snapping her? Seriously, please stop with these camera cuts in the middle of an important move, this is a fetish video, the focus should be on the VICTIM.
Yeah we know, but when the performance and death stare from the main actress doesn't work in the single cut and time is running out on the day you make do with what you've got and in the editing room, you edit it so it works. Believe me, you wouldn't like the single cut. What you have to understand is that some models/actors get it and can do stuff well, others... well, need a cut or two.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:59 pm
Giaggio wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:41 am Who thought it was a good idea to show the villain's face TWICE while he's neck snapping her? Seriously, please stop with these camera cuts in the middle of an important move, this is a fetish video, the focus should be on the VICTIM.
Yeah we know, but when the performance and death stare from the main actress doesn't work in the single cut and time is running out on the day you make do with what you've got and in the editing room, you edit it so it works. Believe me, you wouldn't like the single cut. What you have to understand is that some models/actors get it and can do stuff well, others... well, need a cut or two.
Stuff happens. Mouth partially open on one angle, closed on the next, large chest keeps heaving when she's supposed to be dead, etc. You do the best you can! ;-)
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

Director B wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:59 pm
I noticed she can't act but damn, she's really not good for this if she can't even do a death stare and you have to edit the ending like that. Nothing against the girl but dammit, take some acting classes. She's cute but it's definitely one of the worst ''actresses'' you got in your videos.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

I really did not want to say anything but I guess other people have already started. Point one, she like so many others have said is very beautiful. If she was a talented ASMR artist that would do a rescue video and stare into your eyes constantly I would love to look into those eyes. Point 2 I am sorry but she cannot seem to get into the moment when trying to act out these scenes. During the strangling with a cord scene she sounds like she is hyperventilating and not being strangled. Now of course there really is not a acting class where you can go up to the teacher and ask to be taught how to do a strangling scene. However, could she take the time to view how the other actresses have done their scenes and learn from them. I know it must be very difficult to find beautiful women who are natural fetish talents who would be willing to do such videos but please please please keep an eye out.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links:
Attachments
Supernova Alien Duel poster copy.jpg (422.34 KiB) Viewed 4186 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 34 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 34 copy.jpg (381.67 KiB) Viewed 4186 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 35 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 35 copy.jpg (411.63 KiB) Viewed 4186 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 36 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 36 copy.jpg (413.8 KiB) Viewed 4186 times
Supernova Alien Duel still 37 copy.jpg
Supernova Alien Duel still 37 copy.jpg (452.1 KiB) Viewed 4186 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I would like to know if blue could make a vore death ending for our superheroines ?

This story of a powerfull alien coming to the earth to kill supernova is very interesting but what about putting instead of him, an alien who doesn't speak human language, an horrible disgusting beast but a biped one, played by the same actor, instead of talking and communicating like a human, he growls, emits extraterrestrial sound of an animal and finally in the end, he eats supernova for his breakfast ?