POLL: Sexiest outfit for a White Angel to die in?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

What's the sexiest outfit for a White Angel to die in?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:31 am

Catsuit
20%
Miniskirt/dress with bare legs
28%
Miniskirt/dress with pantyhose
17%
Miniskirt/dress with stockings
28%
Something else (describe in comments)
7%

Total votes: 46

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

POLL: Sexiest outfit for a White Angel to die in?

Post by SSkykingDA »

No matter the quality of the jewel, the setting is always important. In what outfit, do you prefer White Angels to spend their final moments? (To date, no White Angel has graced us with lace-top stockings, but they did make an appearance on Lynda in "The Final Assignment" and on Suzi in "The Saga of the Rogue Agent". So perhaps it's time?) :D

Attachments
Catsuit.jpg
Catsuit.jpg (107.47 KiB) Viewed 4140 times
Mini with bare legs.jpg
Mini with bare legs.jpg (201.57 KiB) Viewed 4140 times
Mini with pantyhose.jpg
Mini with pantyhose.jpg (125.74 KiB) Viewed 4140 times
Mini with stockings.jpg
Mini with stockings.jpg (40.65 KiB) Viewed 4140 times
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: POLL: Sexiest outfit for a White Angel to die in?

Post by dunnie1 »

Oh, definitely time!!!! The other times I’ve seen stockings is on Heather in SYCC OBSESSION and Yvonne in Darkwing CONTRACT KILLS. But I’d love to see more of them. It’s never a deal breaker, but its so much sexier to me when the sight of stocking tops reveal themselves during a tussle!!! Would love to see more that’s for sure.
The pantyhose fans do hold the higher ground as most members are pantyhose/tights people, but once in a while stockings/hold ups should get an airing!!!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:19 am Oh, definitely time!!!! The other times I’ve seen stockings is on Heather in SYCC OBSESSION and Yvonne in Darkwing CONTRACT KILLS. But I’d love to see more of them. It’s never a deal breaker, but its so much sexier to me when the sight of stocking tops reveal themselves during a tussle!!! Would love to see more that’s for sure.
The pantyhose fans do hold the higher ground as most members are pantyhose/tights people, but once in a while stockings/hold ups should get an airing!!!
Part of what I LOVE about stockings is they don't have to come off for sex, and I just love the feel of them under my fingers. They also come in handy when you need to dispatch a pesky sexy female agent! ;-)
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

My thoughts precisely!!!! Tights unless crotch less always get in the way!!😂.
I gotta say.if I had two votes Catsuit would be second in my mind, just throw that in there. !!
prestig
What is your main fetish?: women
Why do you want to join this forum?: women vs women
Referral: google

Post by prestig »

miniskirt/dress with heels
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

dunnie1 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:19 am Oh, definitely time!!!! The other times I’ve seen stockings is on Heather in SYCC OBSESSION and Yvonne in Darkwing CONTRACT KILLS. But I’d love to see more of them. It’s never a deal breaker, but its so much sexier to me when the sight of stocking tops reveal themselves during a tussle!!! Would love to see more that’s for sure.
I agree with you, and i am very fan of Yvonne in Darking CONTRACT KILLS, absolutely hot ! :love: :love: :love: :clap:

(I like very much too your avatar, very sexy !...) :cool: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Loved what Lynda wore in White Angel 16 - open blouse and sexy black lingerie with high heels
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

redking wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:29 am
I agree with you, and i am very fan of Yvonne in Darking CONTRACT KILLS, absolutely hot ! :love: :love: :love: :clap:

Thanks redking
The very sexy Lucy Zara unconscious on the floor in bra, panties and stockings. Yes very sexy.
It’s good to see a few stocking fans around.👍
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

She should die topless,. If not, in a sheer bra. Bare legs, or cute stockings (no skirt, and definitely no pants!)
Sweaty from the exertion of trying to stay alive is always good. This is one of my favorite strangling scenes:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

jhsnuff wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:14 pm She should die topless,. If not, in a sheer bra. Bare legs, or cute stockings (no skirt, and definitely no pants!)
Sweaty from the exertion of trying to stay alive is always good. This is one of my favorite strangling scenes:
Perhaps I should have clarified, I was asking how they should begin their fatal encounter adorned, not how they should end up. If I had my way, they'd all end clad in nothing but their lace-top stockings and a garrote, but that's just me! :twisted:
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

I have two contrasting preferences. I like to see an innocent in the "wrong place, wrong time" who wonders "why is this happening to me?" as she is attacked and dispatched. She would be clothed in fairly standard garb, with nothing too "slutty". The other is the powerful woman who fears no harm (and is usually correct), until she encounters this man or group of men. She is over-powered and slowly stripped of her clothes and her life. She should be wearing "Heroine" clothes -- catsuit, uniform, anything that marks her as strong.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Here's a nice one from the UKSG Classics. I'd love to see this storyline reshot with current actresses, maybe Cameron or Sienna playing Joceline. I'd want the lace-top stockings retained and have her bra-less when the killer opens her blouse. I'm particularly fond of this type of strangle with the heroine's hands bound behind her back, unable to do anything to defend herself.

Attachments
Joceline In Trouble UKSG.jpg
Joceline In Trouble UKSG.jpg (24.1 KiB) Viewed 3751 times
Joceline In Trouble UKSG 2.jpg
Joceline In Trouble UKSG 2.jpg (18.57 KiB) Viewed 3751 times
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

dunnie1 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:25 pm
redking wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:29 am

Thanks redking
The very sexy Lucy Zara unconscious on the floor in bra, panties and stockings. Yes very sexy.
It’s good to see a few stocking fans around.👍
I really love videos with stockings, :razz: I much prefer them to tights, sometimes embarrassing, :lol2: and for the beauty Lucy Zara, too bad I missed his video or full photos of this scene... :cool: :pc: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

I'd like to add to the above two comments regarding 'heels' and WA 16.
Lynda's heels in WA 16 had the wonderful ankle straps which to me are essential.
Otherwise most, and even Lynda's, are the Professional version of heels, not the super-sexy strappy open toe heels where almost all of the foot is visible.
I hope more variety is considered for the actresses feet.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

JohnG wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:21 pm I'd like to add to the above two comments regarding 'heels' and WA 16.
Lynda's heels in WA 16 had the wonderful ankle straps which to me are essential.
Otherwise most, and even Lynda's, are the Professional version of heels, not the super-sexy strappy open toe heels where almost all of the foot is visible.
I hope more variety is considered for the actresses feet.
I suspect that the strappys are less popular because so many people seem to want one, or both, shoes to kick off during the strangling and that would be impossible with those. I didn't mention heels in the poll because I always expect boots with a catsuit and heels with a short skirt. :D