"Catwarrior 11: Dark Battle" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: "Catwarrior 11: Dark Battle" is Coming Soon!

Post by dunnie1 »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:30 am
dunnie1 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:43 am Will there be a Special deal on buying both?
As usual, there's a 2-for-1 package at Genre Videos. You just have to get on board with Bitcoin. The saving is certainly worth the effort.

Blue
I’d hoped you would do the same as the last catwarrior. The strangle and poisoning a 2 for 1 deal on silk and blood.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:10 pm
Bluestone wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:30 am
dunnie1 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:43 am Will there be a Special deal on buying both?
As usual, there's a 2-for-1 package at Genre Videos. You just have to get on board with Bitcoin. The saving is certainly worth the effort.

Blue
I’d hoped you would do the same as the last catwarrior. The strangle and poisoning a 2 for 1 deal on silk and blood.
That would be nice, but I suspect that one was done that way because it was the same actress going out both ways, which would likely create a much more streamlined (and thus less expensive) shoot and edit. I'm just hoping for a release as early in the day as possible because I'm really looking forward to it, especially to see Jenny in the role of a killer! :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

How about if we released it NOW?!

Get "Catwarrior 11: Dark Battle" here:
Peril (Dark Bat dies): https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1418
Extreme (Catwarrior dies): https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1419
and for Bitcoin users, 2-for-1 package here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... rk-battle/

Trailer is here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster.jpg (604.1 KiB) Viewed 4396 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 6 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 6 copy.jpg (570.73 KiB) Viewed 4396 times

Don't miss this awesome release!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Catwarrior 11: Dark Battle" is RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

"Catwarrior 11: Dark Battle"

Catwarrior takes on Dark Bat when the vigilante interferes with one of her heists!

Trailer: https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Links to buy:

Peril (Dark Bat dies): https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1418

Extreme (Catwarrior dies): https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1419
Attachments
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster 2 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster 2 copy.jpg (604.1 KiB) Viewed 4309 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 9 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 9 copy.jpg (565.44 KiB) Viewed 4309 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 24 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 24 copy.jpg (467.6 KiB) Viewed 4309 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 22 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 22 copy.jpg (389.39 KiB) Viewed 4309 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 21 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 21 copy.jpg (458.09 KiB) Viewed 4309 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I already watched it and I'm really disappointed... I thought it will be the diamond ejecting from the highest mountain but it was a huge disappointment !

The video is completely focused (90 %) on Catwarrior played by Heather, almost all perils are on Catwarrior, it is almost a one sided fight with Natasha completely dominating Heather, there is just the Scissor Hold in the end for Natasha as showed in the pictures above and some little kicks and punchs... I hoped some 50 % - 50 % a hard and unpredictable death match between Natasha and Heather, I really would have liked to see Natasha taking more blows, some simple wrestling techniques on her, a simple hands strangling or just an attempt of a sleeperhold on her, but there is nothing of that... It is almost a one sided fight... Too bad to watching her beautiful ass, legs, breasts and her beautiful face while nothing comes to her (Natasha)... :shake:

Well, I'm sure the fans of Natasha will be disappointed while the fans of Heather will be happy. You should have put a more balanced&equal fight between the two, a 50 % - 50 %... You would earn more money in your pocket in this case while in this one you would lose some... :roll:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:02 am I already watched it and I'm really disappointed... I thought it will be the diamond ejecting from the highest mountain but it was a huge disappointment !

The video is completely focused (90 %) on Catwarrior played by Heather, almost all perils are on Catwarrior, it is almost a one sided fight with Natasha completely dominating Heather, there is just the Scissor Hold in the end for Natasha as showed in the pictures above and some little kicks and punchs... I hoped some 50 % - 50 % a hard and unpredictable death match between Natasha and Heather, I really would have liked to see Natasha taking more blows, some simple wrestling techniques on her, a simple hands strangling or just an attempt of a sleeperhold on her, but there is nothing of that... It is almost a one sided fight... Too bad to watching her beautiful ass, legs, breasts and her beautiful face while nothing comes to her (Natasha)... :shake:

Well, I'm sure the fans of Natasha will be disappointed while the fans of Heather will be happy. You should have put a more balanced&equal fight between the two, a 50 % - 50 %... You would earn more money in your pocket in this case while in this one you would lose some... :roll:
"The video is completely focused (90 %) on Catwarrior played by Heather" Yes because it's a Catwarrior video, the clue is in the title. If it were a Dark Bat video, it would be focused on Dark Bat. That's how it works. I'm sorry you didn't like it, again we can't please everyone, but we do try. Would you like to see a Dark Bat video where she takes on Teen Bat and gets beaten by the teen?
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:02 am I already watched it and I'm really disappointed... I thought it will be the diamond ejecting from the highest mountain but it was a huge disappointment !

I would like to respectfully but completely disagree with this post from Totallibertarianism.

Firstly, I got the VV version in which Catwarrior dies. I thought it was phenomenal! In my opinion this is the best Catwarrior movie to date. Now, I must admit that I AM a huge fan of Heather Page. Her body in that catsuit is ... WOW! :excited: In my opinion Heather Page fills out the catsuit better than anyone since Danica Thrall wore a catsuit in White Angel. ... No offense to Mink, but Heather is my favorite Catwarrior.

Heather looks even better than usual in this episode. Which is saying something. Plus we get the added bonus of seeing Heather KO'd both face down and face up. Thank you for that.

My only complaint... and its a small one... is that the fight wasn't one sided enough for me. I know, I know, it's impossible to please everyone. For some its too one-sided for some its not one-sided enough. Here's my only issue (again, its a small one, as this is a great episode.) Because Dark Bat is a "Good Guy" she doesn't get to beat on Heather while she's down or drag her off the floor to pound on her, of use a ton of dirty cheap shots. An additional low blow (kick in the groin, maybe?) while cat warrior was face down and out of it would have been the creme dela creme of all low blows.

Once again, this is a great episode. IMO - The best of the Catwarrior Episodes - Heather Page at her peak hotness. A must buy. :clap:
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

Director B wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:37 am "The video is completely focused (90 %) on Catwarrior played by Heather" Yes because it's a Catwarrior video, the clue is in the title. If it were a Dark Bat video, it would be focused on Dark Bat. That's how it works. I'm sorry you didn't like it, again we can't please everyone, but we do try. Would you like to see a Dark Bat video where she takes on Teen Bat and gets beaten by the teen?
What if Teen Bat is stalking her idol, Dark Bat, when all of a sudden she witnesses Dark Bat get ambushed and chloroformed. Seeing an opportunity to prove herself, Teen Bat tries to rescue Dark Bat. "Maybe she'll make me an official sidekick," Teen Bat thinks. But Teen Bat is easily subdued. When Dark Bat wakes up, she is forecd to watch Teen Bat get defeated, before getting defeated herself.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:02 amWell, I'm sure the fans of Natasha will be disappointed while the fans of Heather will be happy.
Beowulf wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:30 amNow, I must admit that I AM a huge fan of Heather Page. Her body in that catsuit is ... WOW! In my opinion Heather Page fills out the catsuit better than anyone since Danica Thrall wore a catsuit in White Angel. ... No offense to Mink, but Heather is my favorite Catwarrior.
Beowulf wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:30 amMy only complaint... and its a small one... is that the fight wasn't one sided enough for me.
Beowulf wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:30 amOnce again, this is a great episode. IMO - The best of the Catwarrior Episodes - Heather Page at her peak hotness. A must buy.
Beowulf wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:30 am I would like to respectfully but completely disagree with this post from Totallibertarianism.
LOL you say it yourself and confirming my comment, so what the problem with what I said above, dude ? I'm completely right with what I said...
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.

Post by Beowulf »

My apologies. I thought when I read your review that you didn't like the video. I must have misunderstood. I thought the video was great and was surprised to see a negative review. No offense meant.
Totallibertarianism

Beowulf wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:46 am My apologies. I thought when I read your review that you didn't like the video. I must have misunderstood. I thought the video was great and was surprised to see a negative review. No offense meant.
LOL, didn't take the time to read and understand, dude ? :razz:

Yes, I have a HUGE disappointement by this release because I'm a huge fan of Natasha instead of Heather. I would have liked to see more blows on Natasha instead of a one sided death match with Natasha dominating all the fight !

I just put the fact that your reply to my comment (you completely disagree with me) is completely wrong, your vision of superheroine peril and death fetish are not globale for all customers. Many will not like this release, especially those who are the fans of Natasha while the fans of Heather like you (Mr Beowulf) will be very happy.

If you loved this release, I don't deny it, I'm very happy for you, my comment above was completely right not wrong as you pretend it (the fact that the fans of Heather like you will be happy with this release, instead of the Natasha's fans "the opposite" like me). Maybe you should read it again ?

Get it Mr Beowulf ?
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:58 am
Beowulf wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:46 am My apologies. I thought when I read your review that you didn't like the video. I must have misunderstood. I thought the video was great and was surprised to see a negative review. No offense meant.
LOL, didn't take the time to read and understand, dude ? :razz:

Yes, I have a HUGE disappointement by this release because I'm a huge fan of Natasha instead of Heather. I would have liked to see more blows on Natasha instead of a one sided death match with Natasha dominating all the fight !

I just put the fact that your reply to my comment (you completely disagree with me) is completely wrong, your vision of superheroine peril and death fetish are not globale for all customers. Many will not like this release, especially those who are the fans of Natasha while the fans of Heather like you (Mr Beowulf) will be very happy.

If you loved this release, I don't deny it, I'm very happy for you, my comment above was completely right not wrong as you pretend it (the fact that the fans of Heather like you will be happy with this release, instead of the Natasha's fans "the opposite" like me). Maybe you should read it again ?

Get it Mr Beowulf ?
Once again, I apologize. I misunderstood you. I really didn't mean to offend you.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Would anyone else like to comment on this video?
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:14 pm Would anyone else like to comment on this video?
LOVED IT, LOVED IT!! :clap: :clap:
Gotta say as a Heather fan i was always going to like it, but this is great, IMHO. Jenny really played a great part too, really beating up catwarrior. Loved how she straddled Heather, sexy!! I will buy her demise video next time, as Jenny has an amazing death stare and I'll like to see her body being dragged away after her neck is broken. :excited:
The initial strangle was great, nearly better than the killer blow, Heathers eyes really burst out through her mask in that strangle and the way the electic whip knocked her out was awesome,her slipping to the floor and pulse check to boot!! Love the costumes as always, the sexy slim body of Heather with her hot breasts testing the zip and safety pin!!! Heathers amazing ass on show in a few clips as she fell to the floor was sexy too!!!!. Really liked the final part as Jenny kicked over her prey and un masked Heather Her gorgeous face staring at the ceiling :approve: :approve: :love: :love:
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

my quick comment is,its crap :) Get some chloroform and over the shoulder carries and I;ll buy it.I have my opinion and you all have yours,dont give a shit if thats a problem with anyone. :)