"Catwarrior 11: Dark Battle" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Re: "Catwarrior 11: Dark Battle" is RELEASED!

Post by Textual »

It's one of your best. Congratulations. Maybe part of the disagreement on this thread has to do with what each of us enjoys about these videos. For me, the psychological tension in this video was palpable. Dark Bat hates Catwarrior, and you can feel it. It made the unmasking a real pay-off. I only wish the unmasking could have higher stakes (e.g., she gets recognized as so-and-so's daughter, or so-and-so singer or reporter, etc. Put the "identity" back in "secret identity"!

But otherwise, marvelous.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

dunnie1 wrote: โ†‘Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:16 pm
Director B wrote: โ†‘Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:14 pm Would anyone else like to comment on this video?
LOVED IT, LOVED IT!! :clap: :clap:
Gotta say as a Heather fan i was always going to like it, but this is great, IMHO. Jenny really played a great part too, really beating up catwarrior. Loved how she straddled Heather, sexy!! I will buy her demise video next time, as Jenny has an amazing death stare and I'll like to see her body being dragged away after her neck is broken. :excited:
The initial strangle was great, nearly better than the killer blow, Heathers eyes really burst out through her mask in that strangle and the way the electic whip knocked her out was awesome,her slipping to the floor and pulse check to boot!! Love the costumes as always, the sexy slim body of Heather with her hot breasts testing the zip and safety pin!!! Heathers amazing ass on show in a few clips as she fell to the floor was sexy too!!!!. Really liked the final part as Jenny kicked over her prey and un masked Heather Her gorgeous face staring at the ceiling :approve: :approve: :love: :love:
Thanks for your comments, dunnie1. We are so happy you liked it.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Textual wrote: โ†‘Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:13 am It's one of your best. Congratulations. Maybe part of the disagreement on this thread has to do with what each of us enjoys about these videos. For me, the psychological tension in this video was palpable. Dark Bat hates Catwarrior, and you can feel it. It made the unmasking a real pay-off. I only wish the unmasking could have higher stakes (e.g., she gets recognized as so-and-so's daughter, or so-and-so singer or reporter, etc. Put the "identity" back in "secret identity"!

But otherwise, marvelous.
Thank you Textual, Blue will be happy that people like the result.
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Catwarrior 11: Dark Battle"

Catwarrior takes on Dark Bat when the vigilante interferes with one of her heists!

Trailer: https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Links to buy:

Peril (Dark Bat dies): https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1418

Extreme (Catwarrior dies): https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1419
Attachments
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster 2 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster 2 copy.jpg (604.1 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 24 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 24 copy.jpg (467.6 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 21 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 21 copy.jpg (458.09 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 20 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 20 copy.jpg (428.96 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 19 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 19 copy.jpg (443.37 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 8 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 8 copy.jpg (619.76 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 7 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 7 copy.jpg (603.01 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 5 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 5 copy.jpg (557.7 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 3 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 3 copy.jpg (602.84 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 1 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 1 copy.jpg (646.13 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

By the way. I also liked how dark bat left the dead cat warriors body. Garrotte still wrapped around her sexy slender neck, legs apart, arms tied and unmasked! It all adds to the story for me.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

I just rewatched this.
The part where Dark Bat binds Catwarrior's hands behind her back while Catwarrior is face down is incredible. Love that part.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Richpartist wrote: โ†‘Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:50 pm my quick comment is,its crap :) Get some chloroform and over the shoulder carries and I;ll buy it.I have my opinion and you all have yours,dont give a shit if that's a problem with anyone. :)
Thant's okay, Richpartist, if you don't like it, it's fine. You are entitled to your opinions. Thanks for your comment.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Some here are congratulating this release but does anyone has noticed it ?

This is the first time in a F VS F scenario starring two bombshells top models, a one sided fight is made in the bluestone studio, there were never a type of scenario like this. I think it is completely a stupid thing when you are using two high class top models like Natasha and Heather who have many fans. This is not a M VS F scenario or a F VS F involving just one top model star against a random female actress. The one sided fight in this case is completely not recommended to make success in the selling for the peril and death fetish market...

What Director blue is saying is wrong, when you watch previous F VS F releases, you will not find any one sided fight in them ! In the "Darkwing 17" or in "Darkwing Ambushed" starring Yvonne, you will see her opponents KillerWatt and Nightshade taking many blows, not only one or two ! And also in Ultrawoman 12, nightshade taking many blows with KOs !

Almost all fetish productions you will find in the market are using the one sided fight only in a M VS F scenarios, or in a F VS F but in this case only if putting - 1 top model VS random actress.

This is completely a stupid move to put a one sided fight in a F VS F starring 2 high top models !
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote: โ†‘Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:41 pm Some here are congratulating this release but does anyone has noticed it ?

This is the first time in a F VS F scenario starring two bombshells top models, a one sided fight is made in the bluestone studio, there were never a type of scenario like this. I think it is completely a stupid thing when you are using two high class top models like Natasha and Heather who have many fans. This is not a M VS F scenario or a F VS F involving just one top model star against a random female actress. The one sided fight in this case is completely not recommended to make success in the selling for the peril and death fetish market...

What Director blue is saying is wrong, when you watch previous F VS F releases, you will not find any one sided fight in them ! In the "Darkwing 17" or in "Darkwing Ambushed" starring Yvonne, you will see her opponents KillerWatt and Nightshade taking many blows, not only one or two ! And also in Ultrawoman 12, nightshade taking many blows with KOs !

Almost all fetish productions you will find in the market are using the one sided fight only in a M VS F scenarios, or in a F VS F but in this case only if putting - 1 top model VS random actress.

This is completely a stupid move to put a one sided fight in a F VS F starring 2 high top models !
What did I say that was wrong? Also, let it be known that this screenplay was written by Blue, again I would like to say, we can't please everyone, but we do try.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Director B, I for one prefer a one-sided fight. I personally am much more likely to buy a one-sided fight than a back and forth battle. I know there are others out there who also like one-sided defeats. The more one-sided the better. I also know there are those out there who love to see a hot woman be dominant. I think Jenny played the dominant role well. Once she got the upper hand for good and finished off Catwarrior she had that little distain in her face as she looked down at Catwarrior... Hot!

Having said that, I really didn't think this episode was quite so one-sided. Dark Bat gets kicked low, she gets kicked in the face, she gets whipped with the electric whip (which lead to a great cheesy line from Catwarrior), she writhes on the floor (I will say unfortunately her cape is covering her booty while she writhes, but some may prefer that little touch of mystery.) She got leg strangled by Catwarrior's sexy legs. It's not a super long episode so there isn't much time for back and forth stuff. But Catwarrior definitely got some licks in.

Not every episode will be everyone's cup of tea. But I think there will be a lot of folks who will really like this particular tea. As of now it's probably my favorite Catwarrior episode to date.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Beowulf wrote: โ†‘Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:29 pm I personally am much more likely to buy a one-sided fight than a back and forth battle. The more one-sided the better. I also know there are those out there who love to see a hot woman be dominant. I think Jenny played the dominant role well.
:lol: What you are asking for, there are plenty in the mainstream market LOL, you should watch the great series of superheroines on Netflix or on Marvel TV, what about watching the beautiful Gal Gadot Wonder Woman dominating the fight all the time in a 3 hours movie ? Or watching agent Angelina Jolie dominating all the badass and villains in a 3 hours Hollywood movie ? Or what about watching Captain Marvel destroying all the enemies monsters so easily that she even doesn't have to breath. Or watching Dark Widow kicking the asses of all enemies of "freedom" and "democracy" and of Joe Biden and Donald Trump LOL !

Erotic-fetish genre is in another type, completely in a reverse mode you know that ? There are also the femdom fetish market... I'm sure you will like it a lot. :lol:

After seeing the tastes of new fans and fans in general here and in others places, It is not a surprise that the death fetish market and the fetish erotic genre are falling in the western countries while in Asia it is RISING as a volcano...

This is the reality... The mentality, ideologies of peoples in the west are changing dramatically and fastly, you will see in a years to come, Asia will take completely this market and if you want to see superheroine peril or a death fetish videos, you will have to learn chinese language, or the hindu, japanese, korean languages...
Director B

Post by Director B »

Catwarrior takes on Dark Bat when the vigilante interferes with one of her heists!

Links to buy:

Extreme (Catwarrior dies): https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1419
Attachments
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster 2 copy.jpg (604.1 KiB) Viewed 3630 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 27 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 27 copy.jpg (624.51 KiB) Viewed 3630 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 26 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 26 copy.jpg (591.76 KiB) Viewed 3630 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 25 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 25 copy.jpg (561.66 KiB) Viewed 3630 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links to buy:

Attachments
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster 2 copy.jpg (604.1 KiB) Viewed 3462 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 28 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 28 copy.jpg (567.21 KiB) Viewed 3462 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 29 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 29 copy.jpg (410.29 KiB) Viewed 3462 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 30 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 30 copy.jpg (465.8 KiB) Viewed 3462 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 31 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 31 copy.jpg (441.48 KiB) Viewed 3462 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links to buy:

Attachments
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster 2 copy.jpg (604.1 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 32 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 32 copy.jpg (537.94 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 33 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 33 copy.jpg (567.04 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 34 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 34 copy.jpg (530.87 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links to buy:

Attachments
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle poster 2 copy.jpg (604.1 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 7 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 7 copy.jpg (603.01 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 23 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 23 copy.jpg (394.39 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 14 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 14 copy.jpg (584.79 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 11 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 11 copy.jpg (553.38 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 3 copy.jpg