Catsuits from the Scotland Yard Cold Cases Series

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Catsuits from the Scotland Yard Cold Cases Series

Post by SSkykingDA »

A catsuit fan recently noted that he'd missed out on looking at the Scotland Yard Cold Case series. There be catsuits to enjoy!
Attachments
In-the-line-of-Duty-poster.jpg
In-the-line-of-Duty-poster.jpg (575.43 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
Hell-Hath-No-Fury-poster.jpg
Hell-Hath-No-Fury-poster.jpg (646.18 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
Data-Recovery-poster.jpg
Data-Recovery-poster.jpg (562.5 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
Counter-Strike-poster-copy.jpg
Counter-Strike-poster-copy.jpg (687.97 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
Boomerang-Hit-poster.jpg
Boomerang-Hit-poster.jpg (533.97 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
Assignment-Interrupted-poster.jpg
Assignment-Interrupted-poster.jpg (679.46 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
All-Out-of-Mercy-poster-copy.jpg
All-Out-of-Mercy-poster-copy.jpg (639.06 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: Catsuits from the Scotland Yard Cold Cases Series

Post by gavin monroe »

I really, really need Natasha/Jenny in that catsuit again with stocking feet. Would be a thing off the bucket list...lol. Not to mention if garroted. ;)
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

gavin monroe wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:56 pm I really, really need Natasha/Jenny in that catsuit again with stocking feet. Would be a thing off the bucket list...lol. Not to mention if garroted. ;)
I can understand that but damn, she's got such nice legs, I really like to see her in skirts and her Dark Bat outfit. What I'd really love to see is some sexy babe going out in a leg lock between those sexy thighs!
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

I do agree that SYCC is a really good serie. I especially loved "The Courier" for two main reasons : otk boots / outfit and chloroform scene. Do you think it would be possible to make a new SYCC episode with F v F? I know that you already did it, but i think many people could enjoy, especially if you put elements that you didn't use in last superheroines movies ;) (i noticed there is no F v F chloroform scenes in last releases. I don't talk about supernova 30 because a man held her from behind so i can't consider it as an F v F chloroform scene)
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:46 pm A catsuit fan recently noted that he'd missed out on looking at the Scotland Yard Cold Case series. There be catsuits to enjoy!
Oh my Goodness! This is great! Thanks for posting!

Looks like I need to go shopping for some new videos!
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.

Post by Beowulf »

Okay, I had to go shopping and pick these up. I will try to got out and review each in its proper thread if I can find the proper thread. But I will start by saying each of these is seriously awesome. Each in its own way. Plus the out-takes are super entertaining as well. Especially any of the out-takes with Krystal Red, she seems like she'd be so much fun to work with. ... But then again they all seem like they'd be great to work with. What a blessing it must be to work with such talented and obviously beautiful cast members.

Thank you, Bluestone for producing so many great Catsuit films. Growing up on 60's and 70's spy television shows and movies you got to see lots of female spies in Catsuits, but nothing like this. These are great. Like mini-graphic novels come to life.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Stills from Counter-Strike starring the sexy Louise
Attachments
Counter Strike Still 1 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 1 copy.jpg (465.26 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Counter Strike Still 2 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 2 copy.jpg (429.73 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Counter Strike Still 4 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 4 copy.jpg (540.69 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Counter Strike Still 6 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 6 copy.jpg (551.74 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Counter Strike Still 11 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 11 copy.jpg (468.69 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Counter Strike Still 14 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 14 copy.jpg (468.04 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Counter Strike Still 16 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 16 copy.jpg (525.17 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Counter Strike Still 18 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 18 copy.jpg (577.08 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Counter Strike Still 20 copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 20 copy.jpg (545.78 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Counter Strike Still 201psd copy.jpg
Counter Strike Still 201psd copy.jpg (546.43 KiB) Viewed 3744 times
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Okay, so far I've been able to pick up 6 episodes of S.Y.C.C.
To me they are a lot like mini-episodes of White Angels.
Plus, they also provide more opportunity to get BlueStone Videos with lovely heroines in catsuits.

A couple of comments.
1 - I would love to see Krystal Red in White Angel video wearing the outfit above... for reasons which should be obvious.
2 - I'd also love it if Jenny Cherry could wear the above outfit while portraying Dark Bat. She'd have to add the cape, belt and mask/cowl of course.
3 - What really surprises me is of all the S.Y.C.C. episodes the one I watch over and over again is "In The Line of Duty". There are a couple of things about that episode. First, it's totally unique. The unknown sniper, the shots through the glass, the special effects. It's really quite different than everything else in The Bluestone Universe, or anywhere else for that matter. The other thing that's amazing about it is the moment where Jenny is shot in the back while crawling on the floor. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. WOW!
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

In my humble opinion this scene from "In The Line Of Fire" deserves some kind of Oscar, Emmy, ... or what ever.
[media]
butt shot.gif
butt shot.gif (1.56 MiB) Viewed 3466 times
[/media]

I would also contest that Jenny needs to wear this outfit when she portrays Dark Bat.