An important question regarding the duration of the videos released by blue

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

An important question regarding the duration of the videos released by blue

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I have an important request to the bluestone production, could you make a longer duration for your videos ? Making videos with longer duration than previous ones, instead of making a 12 - 13 minutes videos, making a longer ones with perhaps 20 - 23 minutes (if possible), because when I buy from others studios they are already making movies with 45 minutes - 1 hour of duration but of course they are more expensive in price. While the japanese productions are always making at least 1 hour of duration in their videos !

So if the bluestone studio could make a longer duration movies, with a more expensive price/cost of their movies ?

For example : selling supernova/ultrawoman videos of 20 - 25 minutes of duration, with a price of 35 $ - 50 $ each instead of making a 13 minutes with a price of 25 $ - 28 $ each ?

What do you think about it blue ? Isn't it more profitable financially to make videos with longer duration in a long term ?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: An important question regarding the duration of the videos released by blue

Post by xj900uk »

Blue, sometimes whilst doing a 'special edition' release, has done longer versions of his videos by putting gon all the out-takes, fluffs and behind te scenes footage (if available) at the end - they are always a lot of fun!
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Speaking just for myself (obviously), I prefer shorter videos -- a small bit of lead-up, a bit of fighting where the heroine wins (just to show how strong she is and to make her defeat more fun), a bit of fighting where the villain(s) win (and this should be brutal) and a nice slow death. I wouldn't want to pay for more.

The only reason to make it longer is if multiple women die.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I'll take quality over quantity any day. Most videos from other studios I've seen, are lower production quality, less realistic (ex. chloro knockout in under 10 secs with almost no resistance), poor acting, or actresses tattooed like a biker. I've always been impressed by the beauty and talent of all of Blue's actresses.
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

A typical Superheoine video is already maxing my price/video limit for a few reasons that others may/may not share: It's typically only one actress being targeted as opposed to several as found in a number of other producers' videos; I don't have a preference/fetish for Superheroines so I don't lean towards these specifically and this could further limit sales (shorter and less expensive would increase sales to me); much of the length is in fight scenes that don't matter to me so the $/interest is already skewed in the wrong direction for me.

Going to the 35-50$ range could work if it's a combination of several older video's choice scenes. (Hint. Hint.)

The actresses are gorgeous but their random modelling stills are often hotter than their appearance in these videos which makes no sense to me. It's almost like they're being cooled down by direction or the environment/cast. Maybe women (not necessarily the higher-priced primary actresses) in the role(s) of assassin could heat things up for the targeted actress. It would for me; and that could increase value more than length of time.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:58 am I'll take quality over quantity any day. Most videos from other studios I've seen, are lower production quality, less realistic (ex. chloro knockout in under 10 secs with almost no resistance), poor acting, or actresses tattooed like a biker. I've always been impressed by the beauty and talent of all of Blue's actresses.
I don't think in this case the quality - quantity is linked, it is all about the studio's way of making videos and its investment. All studios in this market can make a 25 - 30 min video to 1 hour and more without any alteration of quality, I see it in many US - UK - JP productions, the time isn't a revelant thing but the cost yes. Hollywood could make a 30 min movie with very realistic acting and passing to 3 hours without altering the quality and its realistic acting, all are depending on the cost. The same thing for the bluestone studio, if the cost is fully respected, they can make a 20 - 25 min video with the same quality of a 10 - 13 min one !

That is why, I'm talking about the changing of the price of the video. How much would cost to make a 20 - 25 min video for the bluestone studio ? A very realistic one they always doing.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

A half hour video of the same quality would have to retail for at least $50 each and possibly more. We would easily be looking at doubling the production costs. Therefore, a one hour video would have to retail for at least $100 each. I prefer shorter videos that gets to the point quickly, delivers the goods and has good pacing. I have known of producers who try to stretch what should be a 10 minute video into a hour movie. I don't think that's what the viewers here want to see, i.e. a lot of filler that adds nothing to the fetish qualities of the video.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:15 pm A half hour video of the same quality would have to retail for at least $50 each and possibly more. We would easily be looking at doubling the production costs. Therefore, a one hour video would have to retail for at least $100 each. I prefer shorter videos that gets to the point quickly, delivers the goods and has good pacing. I have known of producers who try to stretch what should be a 10 minute video into a hour movie. I don't think that's what the viewers here want to see, i.e. a lot of filler that adds nothing to the fetish qualities of the video.

Blue
Agreed. I, much prefer shorter and less expensive because then I can indulge in a wider variety of scenarios. I'm looking for intense action culminating in a sexy defeat. Unless it's babe on babe, I'm not really looking for a long see-saw battle, I much prefer a cocky babe finding herself in way over her head and being put down in the sexiest way possible. If it's a strangling death, then I want probably two-thirds of the time spent on the strangling. Other CODs are quicker and allow for more beat downs.

Anything much over 15 mins, especially if chloroform and strangling isn't involved, really needs to be multiple babes taken outs! One good, longer (non-strangulation) scenario that I'd enjoy, would be a hot female agent infiltrating a compound and having to take out multiple sexy sentries. Shooting, stabbing, neck snap, throw in a quick strangling... that could hold my attention in a longer video. "Fragrance of Fear" is a good example because it ran to nearly 24 minutes, but it featured a hitman entering an office and hand choking the receptionist (Carmen) to learn which office the boss was in, then he garroted her to death, entered the bosses office and knocked out the employee (Lena) meeting with the boss (Kerie) then strangles Kerie with a garrote, by which time Lena has recovered and tries to flee, finds Carmen's body and is then finally caught and strangled with a garrote.

"Survivor" is another unusually long video with about 30 minutes of action starring Petra and Suzi. It's unusual because it starts with each being chloroformed individually by a man, and then they are pitted against each other with the promise that whichever defeats and kills the other will be released. The two women fight until one secures control of the gun and shoots the other multiple times. Once the loser is dead, of course their captor shoots the winner as well. Again, it was the double chloroform, fight, and double shooting deaths that made it worth the 30-minute running time.

Several of the White Angel series are longer, (5 & 16 come to mind) but again, 5 had Petra strangled twice, and September strangled once, and 16 had Lynda chloroformed, strangled at least twice, a backbreaker death and finally shot to death.

All-in-all, the existing format and formula seems to work well for most customers, I'm pushing 400 videos myself. I wouldn't have been able to afford nearly the variety at the higher rates, and frankly wouldn't have enjoyed long videos as much as I do these. Since my primary interest is strangulation, I'd probably hesitate to buy longer videos unless they were strictly strangulation, and I'd suspect many others would feel the same way about their particular preferences. In fact, some of my favorites from the UKSG Classics are relatively short, all action strangulation videos, some of them no longer than 5 or so minutes! At under 7 Mins, "Jamie Silver v. Ms Misery" (AKA Jamie Silver Death by Slow Strangulation) was awesome! I also really enjoyed "Joceline In Trouble" and that was under 4 minutes.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

As much as I would like longer videos on this site if it would just be longer and not more substance than I would have to agree to stay with the shorter films. I will not name any studios but there are some out there that run 45 minutes to an hour with a lot more substance in cartography and peril. Not to mention what many would call happy endings which they really do not need. But the one reason why I will spend more money on the other studios is that they are always willing to expand and try new things. Some but not all have really improved over the years even through covid. Their actresses are no glamor models like here on bluestone but they are beautiful and come from unique backgrounds and jobs that help their performance. Yes I know some come the industry. Bluestone is more about the glamor models in peril in a very selective peril category. So if the videos become longer they cannot just be about the pretty face and a very short list of perils. You are going to have to include some new fighting moves with better cartography and acting.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Longer doesn't necessarily equal better.
I'm here for the beat-downs and the extreme endings.

There have been times I have re-edited a video after I purchased them anyway. I'll edit out a lot if not all the non-peril portions of the video and I cut out a lot if not all of the heroine's offense in the fight scenes to make them appear more one-sided. I have even spliced the "best parts" of a couple videos together to make a longer version. For example I spliced my favorite bits of both White Angel 10 and 11 together to create a longer even more one-sided version of a fight between Natasha Reese and Agent X.

I always watch and enjoy the original versions of the videos and I will sometimes even buy both the peril and the extreme version. With a few videos however, I've created my own versions with "just the good stuff". So for me the videos are the right length. Adding extra non-peril and other stuff would not interest me at all. Packing in more beatdown or pummeling of the heroine is always welcome. But that's just because it suits my particular fantasy.

I don't think I'd want to pay for more "fluff" so to speak just to increase the runtime.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Whiteknight wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:50 am I will not name any studios but there are some out there that run 45 minutes to an hour with a lot more substance in cartography and peril. .... You are going to have to include some new fighting moves with better cartography and acting.
I'm not trying to be mean. I'm not making fun. I just want to let you know.

Cartography = The art and science of making maps.
Choreography = The practice of designing sequences of movement.

I really like Bluestone's Fight Choreography. I actually think its some of the best in the business. It usually has a good flow to it and I think they models do what ever they can safely do. I really wouldn't want to see "stunt doubles". What those lovely models choose to do is impressive. Especially when put up against a monster like Devon "Hannibal" Nicholson. (BTW - I mean no offense Mr Nicholson, I meant monster as a compliment.)

[media]
small enough to post.gif
small enough to post.gif (4.64 MiB) Viewed 2805 times
[/media]
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Beowulf wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:48 am
Whiteknight wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:50 am I will not name any studios but there are some out there that run 45 minutes to an hour with a lot more substance in cartography and peril. .... You are going to have to include some new fighting moves with better cartography and acting.
I'm not trying to be mean. I'm not making fun. I just want to let you know.

Cartography = The art and science of making maps.
Choreography = The practice of designing sequences of movement.

I really like Bluestone's Fight Choreography. I actually think its some of the best in the business. It usually has a good flow to it and I think they models do what ever they can safely do. I really wouldn't want to see "stunt doubles". What those lovely models choose to do is impressive. Especially when put up against a monster like Devon "Hannibal" Nicholson. (BTW - I mean no offense Mr Nicholson, I meant monster as a compliment.)

[media]small enough to post.gif[/media]
Yes you are correct about Choreography. Lord knows I am not perfect. Even more so before 5am
Whiteknight

Post by Whiteknight »

Beowulf wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:49 am Longer doesn't necessarily equal better.

There have been times I have re-edited a video after I purchased them anyway. I'll edit out a lot if not all the non-peril portions of the video and I cut out a lot if not all of the heroine's offense in the fight scenes to make them appear more one-sided. I have even spliced the "best parts" of a couple videos together to make a longer version. For example I spliced my favorite bits of both White Angel 10 and 11 together to create a longer even more one-sided version of a fight between Natasha Reese and Agent X.

I always watch and enjoy the original versions of the videos and I will sometimes even buy both the peril and the extreme version. With a few videos however, I've created my own versions with "just the good stuff". So for me the videos are the right length. Adding extra non-peril and other stuff would not interest me at all. Packing in more beatdown or pummeling of the heroine is always welcome. But that's just because it suits my particular fantasy.

I don't think I'd want to pay for more "fluff" so to speak just to increase the runtime.
What program do you use for this?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:49 am Longer doesn't necessarily equal better.

I've actually done the same, sometimes focusing on just combining the final strangle portion of several videos, or even just the final 30-60 secs of a succession of strangles. Or, I have a collection of neck snaps. I've even strung together all of Danica's White Angel defeats into one long succession of losses for when I'm in the mood for something "special". :D
Totallibertarianism

Bluestone wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:15 pm A half hour video of the same quality would have to retail for at least $50 each and possibly more. We would easily be looking at doubling the production costs. Therefore, a one hour video would have to retail for at least $100 each. I prefer shorter videos that gets to the point quickly, delivers the goods and has good pacing. I have known of producers who try to stretch what should be a 10 minute video into a hour movie. I don't think that's what the viewers here want to see, i.e. a lot of filler that adds nothing to the fetish qualities of the video.

Blue
So what about making a 20 - 25 minutes video, instead of a half hour or the usual 10 - 13 minutes ? Just for a try, I remind you that you have already made videos with 16 minutes - 17 minutes and more in the past, the most recent was Ultrawoman 14 : Amazons Duel with a length of 17 minutes and 23 seconds, one of your best release !

Yes, I'm for the EVOLUTION and PROGRESS of the death fetish superheroines productions, trying new things is always good for the industry, the flexibility and the abundance of offers are the key for the success. A company that staying and producing the same thing is condemned in the long term. Evolution doesn't means changing its products or its concept but adding new things, new products to the industry. If not the industry is condemned in the long term and it would be a huge lost for the community.

Movie with longer duration doesn't mean less fetish actions or more uselesses stuffs, you can always regulate in an appropriate manner for a sexier movie. A longer movie could have more dialogs, more fetish actions and more exciting sexy events than a shorter movie !

LOL If you don't know about it, I'm for the back and forth fight in the superheroine production not the one sided one, Where are the pleasures when you beat so easily a superheroine or a beautiful strong fighter ? Superheroine is not a weak little girl or a grand-mother, it is primarily the strong concept of a woman who despite her power and dominance loses her fight and end up tragically, meaning a sexy and surprise defeat !!! The one sided fight is not recommended in this case. The one sided fights fetish are perfect for the regular death fetish production like in Crime House or in the SYCC but not in the superheroines productions, if not it would become completely irrealistic and boring...

In the regular death fetish productions like in the Crime House or PKF, I like very much the one sided fight because the girl is always the weak one, assaulted by a powerful psychopathe or a woman serial killer !

Did you already purchased and watched movies from Crime House ? They have already plenty of the one sided fights storylines and also they make customs for cheap prices !!! => viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16514