An important question regarding the duration of the videos released by blue

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Re: An important question regarding the duration of the videos released by blue

Post by read the comics »

I'm with everybody else on this. I don't want to pay fifty dollars for a longer film that isn't going to add any more value for me. I'm not in this for a story, but these films still work much better with some structure. The hodgepodge effect from the group custom model that was running the show a while back didn't make it easy to string all those elements together without it ultimately feeling like a list of things instead of the cohesive brutal event that I think most of us are here for. I get the sense that pushing the runtime would have that same pitfall.

I'm also happy with the structure we have. For twenty five to thirty dollars, we get ten to fifteen minutes of usually rock solid content, most of which I'm still getting mileage out of to this day. I'm satisfied with the subtle behind the scenes evolution that's been taking place like the director honing their craft and getting great performances out of the models. The equipment improving and facilitating better quality. There isn't another producer out there that nails the tone of these productions the way bluestone does and they've only gotten better as the years have passed.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

read the comics wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:47 pm I'm with everybody else on this. I don't want to pay fifty dollars for a longer film that isn't going to add any more value for me. I'm not in this for a story, but these films still work much better with some structure. The hodgepodge effect from the group custom model that was running the show a while back didn't make it easy to string all those elements together without it ultimately feeling like a list of things instead of the cohesive brutal event that I think most of us are here for. I get the sense that pushing the runtime would have that same pitfall.

I'm also happy with the structure we have. For twenty five to thirty dollars, we get ten to fifteen minutes of usually rock solid content, most of which I'm still getting mileage out of to this day. I'm satisfied with the subtle behind the scenes evolution that's been taking place like the director honing their craft and getting great performances out of the models. The equipment improving and facilitating better quality. There isn't another producer out there that nails the tone of these productions the way bluestone does and they've only gotten better as the years have passed.
I still don't see a problem to make just a try, to make just a 20 - 25 minutes movie, I don't see it as a real problem for anyone. As I said it above, Bluestone has already released movies with a length of 17 minutes and more so making a 20 minutes length movie or more is not a real problem for anyone...

If tomorrow Bluestone would release a wonderful Natasha VS Yvonne with a length of 23 minutes, I'm sure you will buy it without hesitation, I will laugh myself if you would explain me that you didn't buy it only because of the 5 minutes adding from the usual release LOL ! :lol:

And as I said above there are already many good productions making movies with an average of 40 - 50 minutes length. Movie with longer duration doesn't mean less fetish actions or more uselesses stuffs ! All are depending on the COSTS which mean the prices of the videos !
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:04 pm
read the comics wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:47 pm I'm with everybody else on this. I don't want to pay fifty dollars for a longer film that isn't going to add any more value for me. I'm not in this for a story, but these films still work much better with some structure. The hodgepodge effect from the group custom model that was running the show a while back didn't make it easy to string all those elements together without it ultimately feeling like a list of things instead of the cohesive brutal event that I think most of us are here for. I get the sense that pushing the runtime would have that same pitfall.

I still don't see a problem to make just a try, to make just a 20 - 25 minutes movie, I don't see it as a real problem for anyone. As I said it above, Bluestone has already released movies with a length of 17 minutes and more so making a 20 minutes length movie or more is not a real problem for anyone...

If tomorrow Bluestone would release a wonderful Natasha VS Yvonne with a length of 23 minutes, I'm sure you will buy it without hesitation, I will laugh myself if you would explain me that you didn't buy it only because of the 5 minutes adding from the usual release LOL ! :lol:

And as I said above there are already many good productions making movies with an average of 40 - 50 minutes length. Movie with longer duration doesn't mean less fetish actions or more uselesses stuffs ! All are depending on the COSTS which mean the prices of the videos !
Then patronize them. I'm sorry, but it's a little tiresome when someone keeps pushing something nobody else is agreeing with and talking like they believe the majority want it. It's Blue's studio, and how he runs it is up to him. The majority of us seem to be fine with what he's doing, and he doesn't seem to have any problem putting food on the table or hiring quality actresses. I'm not trying to be rude, but it just seems like you may have narrower tastes than most of us and I don't have the energy to debate it. Unfollowing this topic.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:26 pm
Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:04 pm

Then patronize them. I'm sorry, but it's a little tiresome when someone keeps pushing something nobody else is agreeing with and talking like they believe the majority want it. It's Blue's studio, and how he runs it is up to him. The majority of us seem to be fine with what he's doing, and he doesn't seem to have any problem putting food on the table or hiring quality actresses. I'm not trying to be rude, but it just seems like you may have narrower tastes than most of us and I don't have the energy to debate it. Unfollowing this topic.
Majority ? How do you know "the majority" ? The same good one person who is telling us that the majority in Afghanistan loves us or the majority of russians hate Putin or the majority of europeans support the UE ?

There are more than 8000 members in this forum without counting the real numbers of customers from the world and there are only a few ones talking here, how can you pretend that you are the majority with only a "few" ones talking here ?

The proof of the majority should be at least in a real poll, not the fake ones that are being made here with only a maximum of 80 votes from 8400 members. :lol:

Important thing should be noted : Active members in a forum don't mean they are the majority. Many actives members could also be trolls coming here to degrade the industry or just doing bullshit fun things, especially those who are the new members in this board. There is no restriction to register in this forum and it is completely free, I saw sometimes paid forums to create some real fans base forums but here in femmesfatalities it is not the case, so I could not really tell you who are coming here and their true intentions.

Therefore you make me laugh, you are talking me that you are against and would not buy a bluestone movie with a length of 23 minutes while if it was a 17 minutes length you would buy it, just because of the 5 minutes adding ? LOL. You are completely an illogic person !

You don't want to debate ? I'm just laughing at you ! LOL !
Totallibertarianism

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:26 pmLynda is actually my personal favorite, so I'd respectfully disagree that this was her best performance. She has been wonderful in all of her Ultrawoman videos as well as "Final Assignment", and "Vengeful Visitation". My personal favorites of her Ultrawoman videos would be Ultrawoman 1, 11 & 12.
It is very interesting to know your favorite tastes in the bluestone's superheroine movies, in the same time you are telling me that I have a narrower tastes from the majority... Do you know that Ultrawoman 12 the strangling scene in the end of the video was one of my CUSTOM I dealt with bluestone in that time ? It cost me 300 $ to make it happens...

Pfffff HAHAHA ! LOOOOL ! :lol:

And also with Ultrawoman 11, the strangling scene in the end was also my CUSTOM ! :eek: I asked in that time a very painfull strangulation for 100 $ but I would pay 175 $ if it would feature a F VS F scene, the thing didn't happen so I opted for 100 $, the strangulation was very well, realistically played by Lynda, I was very happy for this result.

This is the related topics, a souvenir : viewtopic.php?f=40&t=15790&start=60

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=15790

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=15246&start=120
read the comics

What are you on about? What does Afghanistan have to do with any of this? The length of the film isn't the issue. It's THE COST. Jhsnuff said it. Johng said it. Sskykingda said it. Blue himself said it. All the other producers you're talking about frequently charge fifty to sixty dollars for a film and I don't buy them because they're really expensive and most of it is peril content that I'm not into. I consistently but bluestone find because they're efficient, cohesive, and affordable while maintaining a high level of quality. It won't make sense to drag one heroines defeat int for hair an hour. At that point it's just torture and that's not the brand we're discussing here.
Totallibertarianism

read the comics wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:21 pm The length of the film isn't the issue. It's THE COST. Jhsnuff said it. Johng said it. Sskykingda said it. Blue himself said it. All the other producers you're talking about frequently charge fifty to sixty dollars for a film and I don't buy them because they're really expensive and most of it is peril content that I'm not into. I consistently but bluestone find because they're efficient, cohesive, and affordable while maintaining a high level of quality. It won't make sense to drag one heroines defeat int for hair an hour. At that point it's just torture and that's not the brand we're discussing here.
Making just for once to try a 20 - 25 minutes movie with a price of 35 $ is not affordable for you ? I never talked about making an hour movie or even a half hour movie. You are talking bullshit. LOL ! You should read again my others posts above, Mr "read the comics".

It is interesting and funny to see how the "members" on this board never respond to the main question I'm posing, they are always responding falsely to others problem I never talked about it. And it repeats again and again without ending.
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

~
Nobody asked for my two-thousand cents on this issue, but I'm jumping in anyway...

First off, why are members so concerned with appeasing the "majority"? Even if we knew what aspects of a video were most popular (and despite those under-represented votes we don't), does that mean all productions must please only the masses? We already know that's not true. Bluestone goes out of his way to address a wide variety of fetishes and video genres, some of which are favored by many (asphyx, I presume) and others (debooting? chloro?) are restricted to vocal niche segments. Even if it were possible to establish what video was preferred on all dimensions, it would get pretty boring fast if all that was released here was the exact same clip over and over. Other producers have adopted this business model by shooting virtually identical scenarios, and perhaps that works for them -- but really... how many 5 minute, plotless bed stranglings can anyone endure? Personally, I believe variety is the spice, and I would encourage more diversity, even at the expense of titles which do not appeal to my own likes, or at ones which are slightly more pricey.

So back to the length thing. All Totallibertarianism is proposing is a few longer productions. I don't think he is suggesting every one be 20 or 25 minutes long. So let him have his soapbox and be kind enough not to shoot him down because he's not "in the (so-called) majority" on this matter. Perhaps Bluestone will listen and accommodate his request, and we'll see some longer, story-focused vids. Fine by me. If you are among the majority who want the length capped at 17 minutes and the price at the going rate -- too bad, so sad. If you like shootings and have suffered through three stranglings in a row, you silently wait for the next title that caters to your fetish. Why should duration be any different?

Finally, a personal note. Bickering about how long a production is, and whether lengthier ones are worth the extra pennies, is frivolous IMO. A well-made, quality video is one whose duration suits its content. The material portrayed may require just five minutes, or it could be a complicated plot that needs over half an hour to unfold. The length should be inconsequential. Remember that scene in Amadeus wherein the Emperor Joseph stupidly accuses Mozart's composition of having "too many notes"? Mozart famously replies that he used "just as many as necessary" and challenges his Highness which notes should be removed. I think all that Totallibertarianism is asking for are a few compositions that require more notes -- that is, more involved videos with more intricate plots or extended scenes. And what is wrong with that?
read the comics

Fritz wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:49 pm ~
Finally, a personal note. Bickering about how long a production is, and whether lengthier ones are worth the extra pennies, is frivolous IMO. A well-made, quality video is one whose duration suits its content. The material portrayed may require just five minutes, or it could be a complicated plot that needs over half an hour to unfold. The length should be inconsequential. Remember that scene in Amadeus wherein the Emperor Joseph stupidly accuses Mozart's composition of having "too many notes"? Mozart famously replies that he used "just as many as necessary" and challenges his Highness which notes should be removed. I think all that Totallibertarianism is asking for are a few compositions that require more notes -- that is, more involved videos with more intricate plots or extended scenes. And what is wrong with that?
There's nothing wrong with that. But this producer doesn't hire actresses. They get great performances out of them but few of them can deliver a line and I wouldn't call dialogue a strong suit here in general. If they want to try it, I would gladly be pleasantly surprised but I don't expect it would work without the cost skyrocketing and that's very much something I can't prefer. Roughly thirty dollars in this economy is already too much for my budget and too little for the producer's.