NGC : Miracle Maiden is finally killed, neck snapped, back broken (Death stare + body view)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

NGC : Miracle Maiden is finally killed, neck snapped, back broken (Death stare + body view)

Post by Totallibertarianism »

NGC : NEXT GLOBAL CRISIS is a british SHP production featuring superheroines in peril and their defeats. There are always fightings with many wrestling techniques on heroine and the models are so HOT ! That's why sometimes I buy their products.

But for the first time in their new release untitled "End of a Miracle" there is a Death Ending for the superheroine which is a rare thing and very exciting because they never do the death fetish.

The beauty english lady playing Celestia is finally neck snapped, back broken and killed after a violent and brutal fight with two villains in a deadly 1 VS 1 fight and then a nice body view of her with death stare (eyes open death in shock) ! :excited:

This the storyline : End of a Miracle

Miracle Maiden is left fighting for her life as Boss Falcone's grand plan comes to fruition. With her destruction, very few are left in his way for total corrupt domination. At great expense he has forged a chain of Masculum, her only known weakness, and brought in help from the 'Heroine Crusher'. The combination of the two may be enough to end the miracle and begin the nightmare. Who will prevail ?

Link to buy the movie (2nd in the list untitled "End of a Miracle") : https://www.actioncosplay.com/releases

Price : 20,95 $

Pictures of the movie :

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: NGC : Miracle Maiden is finally killed, neck snapped, back broken (Death stare + body view)

Post by SSkykingDA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:08 am NGC : NEXT GLOBAL CRISIS is a british SHP production featuring superheroines in peril and their defeats. There are always fightings with many wrestling techniques on heroine and the models are so HOT ! That's why sometimes I buy their products.

But for the first time in their new release untitled "End of a Miracle" there is a Death Ending for the superheroine which is a rare thing and very exciting because they never do the death fetish.

The beauty english lady playing Celestia is finally neck snapped, back broken and killed after a violent and brutal fight with two villains in a deadly 1 VS 1 fight and then a nice body view of her with death stare (eyes open death in shock) ! :excited:

This the storyline : End of a Miracle

Miracle Maiden is left fighting for her life as Boss Falcone's grand plan comes to fruition. With her destruction, very few are left in his way for total corrupt domination. At great expense he has forged a chain of Masculum, her only known weakness, and brought in help from the 'Heroine Crusher'. The combination of the two may be enough to end the miracle and begin the nightmare. Who will prevail ?

Link to buy the movie (2nd in the list untitled "End of a Miracle") : https://www.actioncosplay.com/releases

She was deliciously out of her depth from the very beginning and took a brutal beat down. The look on her face after her lovely neck was finally snapped was precious! I'm not sure why she was so surprised at her defeat, though, she could certainly do with some work on her abs! Unfortunately for her, it's not far too late for that!

Price : 20,95 $

Pictures of the movie :

Deepsixmaster

Re: NGC : Miracle Maiden is finally killed, neck snapped, back broken (Death stare + body view)

Post by Deepsixmaster »

The actress is Aisling Knight. She is quite the ginger dish!
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

Does anyone know the name of the actress who plays deja vu on ngc? Apparently she’s well known and I’ve never heard of her
dobe44
What is your main fetish?: Knockouts of heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment on video
Referral: I have ordered many of the White Angel, Supernova, etc videos

Post by dobe44 »

I, also, am keen to know who Deja Vu is...