Poll: Which actress should be a killer?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Which actress should be a killer? Names with * have a least one "Kill" already

Poll ended at Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:16 am

Cameron
10%
Christina*
No votes
D'arcy
5%
Destiny*
10%
Heather*
24%
Kerie*
5%
Krystal*
14%
Louise*
No votes
Lynda
19%
Nadia
No votes
Natasha/Jenny*
No votes
Rebecca*
No votes
Samantha*
No votes
Sienna
No votes
Yvonne*
14%
Other (suggest in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 21

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Poll: Which actress should be a killer?

Post by SSkykingDA »

With "Catwarrior 11" putting Jenny (Extreme) and Heather (Peril) on the delivery end of the kill for the first time and the popularity of female on female fights, it begs the question of which actress would you most enjoy watching making the kill? I'm listing all the more recent actresses I can think of but have no knowledge as to who is, and isn't available or expected to return. Many of these have at least one notch on their utility belts already, but several remain "virgins" (so far).
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Poll: Which actress should be a killer?

Post by xj900uk »

Cameron for sure, I have begged Blue and Director B to make her a bad girl/hitwoman for some time now.
I believe she was scheduled to be the villainess in the recent movie she was booked to make the other weekend, but had to drop out at the last minute sadly when she had an unfortunate accident.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Cameron, Krystal, Heather and Louise are my favorite actresses to play the villainesses and therefore the sadistic killers.

For the male actor, I would like to watch the old Blue himself playing in one of the superheroine episode as the supreme leader of the villains organization, he would be also the one who will kill all the heroines in the last episode of the superheroine serie. Why not ? :lol:
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

This is what I want to see from a female killer. I want to know they enjoy the kill. I want them to get off on it!

Who's with me? :twisted:
Attachments
White Angel 5.jpg
White Angel 5.jpg (812.36 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
Teenbat 1.jpg
Teenbat 1.jpg (473.17 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
Teen Bat 2.jpg
Teen Bat 2.jpg (434.29 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
Supernova11.jpg
Supernova11.jpg (292.34 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
DarkGuardian after the kill.jpg
DarkGuardian after the kill.jpg (539.1 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
DarkBat after the kill.jpg
DarkBat after the kill.jpg (428 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
Catwarrior 11.jpg
Catwarrior 11.jpg (500.29 KiB) Viewed 2333 times
The Trap.jpg
The Trap.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 2333 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:26 am This is what I want to see from a female killer. I want to know they enjoy the kill. I want them to get off on it!

Well, I have the same taste as you, while you are saying that I'm in minority here, welcome in it :lol: .

I always asked to blue to make this kind of video where the villainess is turning on while killing sadistically the heroine, he was reluctant at first but finally he agreed to make it, with Dark Bat 1 starring Natasha !
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:57 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:26 am This is what I want to see from a female killer. I want to know they enjoy the kill. I want them to get off on it!

Well, I have the same taste as you, while you are saying that I'm in minority here, welcome in it :lol: .

I always asked to blue to make this kind of video where the villainess is turning on while killing sadistically the heroine, he was reluctant at first but finally he agreed to make it, with Dark Bat 1 starring Natasha !
Similar taste is one or two specifics is hardly the "same taste" in all things, and that's fine, but generalizations typically lead to disagreement.

DarkBat 1 is hardly a first for Bluestone, I'd draw your attention to "The Trap", "Dark Guardian" and every other video from which the screen caps above came. In each one, the villainess was very sadistic in their kills. In fact, that was the point of the poll, two of the best were Claire (the redhead) and Araina (gray catsuit) and I feel Blue needs to find a go-to to replace them. The question is who? My preference would be Jenny, but there may be others.
Totallibertarianism

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:47 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:57 pm

Similar taste is one or two specifics is hardly the "same taste" in all things, and that's fine, but generalizations typically lead to disagreement.

DarkBat 1 is hardly a first for Bluestone, I'd draw your attention to "The Trap", "Dark Guardian" and every other video from which the screen caps above came. In each one, the villainess was very sadistic in their kills. In fact, that was the point of the poll, two of the best were Claire (the redhead) and Araina (gray catsuit) and I feel Blue needs to find a go-to to replace them. The question is who? My preference would be Jenny, but there may be others.
All the videos you are mentioning, I already have them and watched them, in fact I was disappointed by the Dark Bat 1 when it was released because of the blue color screen in all of the video. My favorite in this case is still the Teen Bat 1 : Baptism of Fire, but these ones are already very old, after that, Blue didn't reproduced them for a long time until the Dark Bat 1 which was a disappointment.

By the way Blue had made a custom groups in this board years ago until he stopped it definitely, Ultrawoman 11 and Ultrawoman 12 and many others as Ultrawoman 14 : Amazon Duel are custom-made ones by the members of this board whom I was in it.

I'm glad that you liked them ! :lol:
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

I know opinions are like a$$holes as everyone has one and everyone thinks everybody else's stinks.

In my opinion No Way should Cameron be the "bad guy". She's tiny and cute, with huge doe-eyes. She's got that sweet little smile and perky little laugh. She is totally perfect for the cute little do-gooder in over her head.

I much prefer Yvonne or Christina as the "bad guy". They are tall and strong looking. They are believable as a powerful evil doer who can totally over-power the heroine. The poll wouldn't let me vote for both so I voted Yvonne, but Christina is equally brilliant as the baddie in Dark Bat. Yvonne's been a bad-ass bad girl many times in the BlueStone Universe.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:01 am I know opinions are like a$$holes as everyone has one and everyone thinks everybody else's stinks.

In my opinion No Way should Cameron be the "bad guy". She's tiny and cute, with huge doe-eyes. She's got that sweet little smile and perky little laugh. She is totally perfect for the cute little do-gooder in over her head.

I much prefer Yvonne or Christina as the "bad guy". They are tall and strong looking. They are believable as a powerful evil doer who can totally over-power the heroine. The poll wouldn't let me vote for both so I voted Yvonne, but Christina is equally brilliant as the baddie in Dark Bat. Yvonne's been a bad-ass bad girl many times in the BlueStone Universe.
I totally agree about Cameron. I'd much rather see her being taken out any day! ;-) Don't overlook Louise, she was nicely brutal in "Bountyhuntress" and I still want to see a video of her killing that blonde from the beginning of "Classified", in fact, Cameron is my choice to play the doomed blonde who tries to seduce and kill Louise's character only to die topless! :pc:

Christina shows promise, but I need to hear taunting dialogue from her. I really loved the orgasmic squirt from her after she knocked out Dark Bat. THAT, is what I'm looking for in a female killer, that she gets sexually aroused by the act of brutalizing and killing another hot babe. I really wish the director had not experimented with the blue lighting on that one, and that he'd repeated the squirt from Christina immediately after Dark Bat died.

I'd really love to see Lynda as a killer, just to see how it plays, she showed promise in her chloroform of Nightshade in Ultrawoman 12, so I think she could be good, but I enjoy watching her go out too much to want her to spend a lot of time in that role! In fact, I'd love to see every babe be a killer once, just to see how they do. I'm lobbying for Blue to make a prequel to "The Name Game" with Scarlett strangling the interrogator's wife. Jenny showed promise in Catwarrior 11, there's just something about seeing a gorgeous woman who can be so cruel. Yvonne's torture and multiple strangulations of Destiny in White Angel 23 is among my favorites, so I can relate to that pick as well.

Everyone on that list is a good option, there are NO wrong opinions, but most of all, I do feel that Cameron is the least likely to be a villain. I can see her killing, but only in self-defence. I just don't see her enjoying it (which is what I'm looking for here) but I certainly wouldn't mind her in a "forced to kill" scenario and having her react with shock and grief at what she's been forced to do! THAT, I really think she could sell!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Beowulf wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:01 am I know opinions are like a$$holes as everyone has one and everyone thinks everybody else's stinks.

But that is why I believe that Cameron should be the 'bad gal' - with that sunny smile and disposition, nobody would ever suspect her of being a killer/hitwoman. Why, just that smile of hers could get the bodyguards to open up the doors for her...
Totallibertarianism

xj900uk wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:35 pm

But that is why I believe that Cameron should be the 'bad gal' - with that sunny smile and disposition, nobody would ever suspect her of being a killer/hitwoman. Why, just that smile of hers could get the bodyguards to open up the doors for her...
Yeah me too, I would love to see Cameron in a villainess role playing, why not teaming up with Heather the tall black woman. One is powerful, strong and tall, the other a small, skinny blondy, the perfect physical opposite allying with each other. Heather and Cameron (like Joker and Harley) two psychopathes teaming up to eliminate and to slaughter the superheroines organization ?

Heather will use her powerful physic and strength to crush and submit the superheroines while Cameron will use surprise&dirty tactic to kill and to trap the superheroines. I often saw these types of villainesses in many productions especially in the japanese's one like GIGA, Zen Pictures and Zeus production. Creativity is always good for studios like the bluestone universe !!! Instead of making always the same, old thing...