Don't Overlook the Peril Versions!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Don't Overlook the Peril Versions!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Fans of Chloroform and carries should browse the Vivacious Vigilante Collection, paying close attention to the Peril versions (under "sexy superheroines" in the store). For instance, in Episode 17: "Wonderkick: In Search of Wondra" while the extreme version ends with a topless strangle and neck snap, the peril version ends with a chloroform KO and OTS carry! Then in Episode 18: "Superkick vs. Wonderkick", both heroines are topless in both versions, but stabbed in the extreme and chloroformed in the peril with one OTS and one cradle carry.

In others, rescue arrives just in time, or some have the heroine defeating the villain or meeting other fates. In Episode 35: "Ultrawoman 4: Gatecrasher" Ultrawoman survives a beat down to win only to be taken down by Darkwing in a non-fatal electrocution!

As seen with Catwarrior 11, some F v. F matchups the version determines which babe dies! Episode 55: "Supernova 11: Prime Directive" and Episode 11: "Bountyhuntress: Revenge" are nice examples of this.

A really strange twist in Episode 107 - Darkwing 20: Breach of Contract Yvonne is shot in the extreme version but in the peril, she is "choked and kissed simultaneously until she passes out. Then, the Contractor is distracted for a moment by a voice from the corridor beyond, and Darkwing mysteriously vanishes."

A ton of great alternate endings to be enjoyed!
Attachments
Darkwing 20 Peril.jpg
Darkwing 20 Peril.jpg (531.31 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
HeroiineH

Re: Don't Overlook the Peril Versions!

Post by HeroiineH »

Yeah, its really great that we can get peril and extreme version. I love chloroform scenes in bluestone universe especially F v F. And, i think its impossible to satisfy all requests but Bluestone does a really good job with the production of two versions. So thanks a lot Bluestone and i hope there'll be a F v F chloroform scene in one of the next movie. I have to say that chloroform scenes from teen bat 1 and power thief were the bests I've ever seen, so thanks for this!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

HeroiineH wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:40 am Yeah, its really great that we can get peril and extreme version. I love chloroform scenes in bluestone universe especially F v F. And, i think its impossible to satisfy all requests but Bluestone does a really good job with the production of two versions. So thanks a lot Bluestone and i hope there'll be a F v F chloroform scene in one of the next movie. I have to say that chloroform scenes from teen bat 1 and power thief were the bests I've ever seen, so thanks for this!
The write-up on the peril version of Ultrawoman Power Thief doesn't give much in the way of specifics, are you referring to the initial chloroform or Lynda in the mini skirt? In the extreme, Lynda was knocked out once, Samantha once, and then Lynda was fatally strangled. Did the peril version end with Lynda being knocked out a second time, or did she knock out Samantha again?
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

In the peril version, Lynda is knocked out again again but in wondra suit. And i talk about all 3 scenes. They were quite diferent each other but really well played!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

HeroiineH wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:28 pm In the peril version, Lynda is knocked out again again but in wondra suit. And i talk about all 3 scenes. They were quite diferent each other but really well played!
Ah, OK. I would've snapped it up in an instant, if it had been Ultrawoman taking out Nightshade! I think how Lynda was chloroformed in that mini skirt from the extreme edition was one of the sexiest chloroform knock-outs I've seen!
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Yes! I dont know if you watch teen bat 1 peril version but its in my top 3 : villain just sit with otk boots on teen bat and press the rag against her face! That's so sexy and she's unmasked too so she's completely helpless.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

HeroiineH wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:44 pm Yes! I dont know if you watch teen bat 1 peril version but its in my top 3 : villain just sit with otk boots on teen bat and press the rag against her face! That's so sexy and she's unmasked too so she's completely helpless.
I loved the villainess in that one, too bad it was her only appearance. I found a quite different picture of her elsewhere and she's super hot!
Attachments
Adele Taylor.jpg
Adele Taylor.jpg (168.29 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
LillyPad
What is your main fetish?: Heroines losing to an evil villain, I'd say.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about this thing that I definitely can't talk to my IRL friends about. lol.
Referral: I'm not sure. Just random internet searches, I guess.

Also, hi, my name is Lilly.

Post by LillyPad »

I have to admit that a kissing element is really sexy to me.

And kissing, plus choking? What a delicious combination.

Particularly if the heroine starts to kiss back despite herself. Just wow.

I didn't know about this version of this video and might have to buy it.

Many thanks!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

LillyPad wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:59 pm I have to admit that a kissing element is really sexy to me.

And kissing, plus choking? What a delicious combination.

Particularly if the heroine starts to kiss back despite herself. Just wow.

I didn't know about this version of this video and might have to buy it.

Many thanks!
It's funny because I suggested something like this and was told that they don't do that. But I do know that Yvonne and Bill do things nobody else will do. There was also one of the nice UKSG Classics, Jamie Silver v. Misery where the female killer laid a postmortem kiss on the dead babe's forehead after her passing. That was a really hot touch I'd love to see repeated!
Attachments
Jamie Silver v. Misery Kiss.jpg
Jamie Silver v. Misery Kiss.jpg (39.9 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:53 pm Fans of Chloroform and carries should browse the Vivacious Vigilante Collection, paying close attention to the Peril versions (under "sexy superheroines" in the store). For instance, in Episode 17: "Wonderkick: In Search of Wondra" while the extreme version ends with a topless strangle and neck snap, the peril version ends with a chloroform KO and OTS carry! Then in Episode 18: "Superkick vs. Wonderkick", both heroines are topless in both versions, but stabbed in the extreme and chloroformed in the peril with one OTS and one cradle carry.

In others, rescue arrives just in time, or some have the heroine defeating the villain or meeting other fates. In Episode 35: "Ultrawoman 4: Gatecrasher" Ultrawoman survives a beat down to win only to be taken down by Darkwing in a non-fatal electrocution!

As seen with Catwarrior 11, some F v. F matchups the version determines which babe dies! Episode 55: "Supernova 11: Prime Directive" and Episode 11: "Bountyhuntress: Revenge" are nice examples of this.

A really strange twist in Episode 107 - Darkwing 20: Breach of Contract Yvonne is shot in the extreme version but in the peril, she is "choked and kissed simultaneously until she passes out. Then, the Contractor is distracted for a moment by a voice from the corridor beyond, and Darkwing mysteriously vanishes."

A ton of great alternate endings to be enjoyed!
You are correct, sir!
Many of the Peril Versions are worth having. I think the best example is SuperNova 6: Jail Break.
Both versions are really awesome. The two start out the same but diverge about half way through. The VV version has the Novanite stabbing, where as the SS version has the costume destruction with the choking on the jail bars using SuperNova's own cape.

I contest that these are the best videos Danica is in.
If you are only going to get one Danica Video, you should get these two.... :yes:
[media][/media]
[media][/media]
Attachments
bar choke.gif
bar choke.gif (34.07 MiB) Viewed 2358 times
kripto stab.gif
kripto stab.gif (31.7 MiB) Viewed 2358 times