"She-Ro" at ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"She-Ro" at ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hey everyone,
We are back with a brand new adventure with a new heroine called “She-Ro”. It’s our first attempt at a more fantasy, sword and sorcery type of story with a familiar looking character that we grew up with and had crushes on. I really liked this one and I hope others do cause I would love to do more stories like this in the future!

In this adventure, She-Ro enters Skelekhan’s tower to vanquish the evil magician but soon fall prey to his power! She encounters magic spells, brutal pummeling, knockouts and more to try and defeat the villain.

Check it out now at https://Ultraheroix.com

Knockouts by:
Blasted by magic
Gas
Bear hugs
Punched out
Tossed around
Dropped off balcony
Exhaustion

Attachments
IMG_1576.JPG
IMG_1576.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1539 times