POLL: Best Danica Death (White Angel Edition)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Which Was The Best Danica Death As A White Angel?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:38 am

White Angel 6 (In skirt, Tied to chair and strangled with a garrote by X)
43%
White Angel 7 (In skirt, Hand strangled by Claire)
4%
White Angel 8 (In dress, Strangled with a tie by X while being restrained by two others)
No votes
White Angel 9.5 1st Death (In skirt, Strangled with a garrote by Claire)
4%
White Angel 9.5 2nd Death (In skirt, Neck snapped by Claire)
No votes
White Angel 9.5 3rd Death (In skirt, Strangled with a garrote by Claire while laying in her lap)
4%
White Angel 10 1st Death (In skirt, Strangled with a garrote by a masked man)
No votes
White Angel 10 2nd Death (In catsuit, Strangled with a garrote in the lap of X)
4%
White Angel 11 (In catsuit, Strangled with a garrote in the lap of X)
7%
White Angel 15 1st Death (In catsuit, Strangled with a garrote in the lap of Gold Face)
7%
White Angel 15 Final Death (In catsuit, Fatally stabbed (permanently) by Gold Face with the Sabre of Death)
29%

Total votes: 28

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

POLL: Best Danica Death (White Angel Edition)

Post by SSkykingDA »

To date, Danica has made the most appearances in the White Angel series, with 11 death scenes to her credit. Which one was the best?
Attachments
White Angel 6.jpg
White Angel 6.jpg (200.42 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 7.jpg
White Angel 7.jpg (652.12 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 8.jpg
White Angel 8.jpg (402.67 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 9-5 1st Death.jpg
White Angel 9-5 1st Death.jpg (519.56 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 9-5 2nd Death.jpg
White Angel 9-5 2nd Death.jpg (412.88 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 9-5 3rd Death.jpg
White Angel 9-5 3rd Death.jpg (566.74 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 10 1st Death.jpg
White Angel 10 1st Death.jpg (917.92 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 10 2nd Death.jpg
White Angel 10 2nd Death.jpg (924.92 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 11.jpg
White Angel 11.jpg (585.26 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 15 1st Death.jpg
White Angel 15 1st Death.jpg (452.8 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
White Angel 15 Final Death.jpg
White Angel 15 Final Death.jpg (498.19 KiB) Viewed 3526 times
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: POLL: Best Danica Death (White Angel Edition)

Post by jhsnuff »

Her death in White Angel 6, with her body glistening and an almost-sheer bra, is one of the best stranglings ever, even better than some topless ones.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

jhsnuff wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:35 pm Her death in White Angel 6, with her body glistening and an almost-sheer bra, is one of the best stranglings ever, even better than some topless ones.
Yeah, that's one of my favorites, but then along came 9.5 with Claire, which instantly rose to the top With FOUR deaths of two hot babes (Claire was throat-lift strangled in the beginning before regenerating and revealing herself to be a super-soldier). Of course, it gets extra credit for the taunting dialogue and how Claire relished Danica's defeats, as well as Claire's implied sexual arousal. I really loved it after the first strangle when she ran her fingertip along Danica's leg!
Attachments
White Angel 9-5 Leg fondling.jpg
White Angel 9-5 Leg fondling.jpg (549.74 KiB) Viewed 3401 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Firstly, I'd like to mention that all of Danica's White Angel appearances are "must haves". They are all phenomenal. It is impossible to rank them. While I prefer my White Angels in Catsuits, I can't complain about Danica's other outfit as White Angel.

There is no "wrong vote" above.

I will point out that the collector's edition of WA10 gives us the death squirts... which I have to confess that I really like. Also, Danica "dies" a couple more times in White Angel 11 and continually regenerates, much to Agent X's dismay. For example at one point Golf Face shoots her. Then shortly after that X stabs her. That shooting that happens in WA11 is one of the top 4 or 5 shootings in the Bluestone Universe. Right up there with Lynda's shootings in UltraWoman 3 and UltraWoman 8. (If you haven't seen them, WOW.) And of course Jen Cherry's shootings in SYCC In The Line of Duty.
[media][/media]
Attachments
shootstab.gif
shootstab.gif (24.09 MiB) Viewed 3225 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:23 am Firstly, I'd like to mention that all of Danica's White Angel appearances are "must haves". They are all phenomenal. It is impossible to rank them. While I prefer my White Angels in Catsuits, I can't complain about Danica's other outfit as White Angel.

There is no "wrong vote" above.

I will point out that the collector's edition of WA10 gives us the death squirts... which I have to confess that I really like. Also, Danica "dies" a couple more times in White Angel 11 and continually regenerates, much to Agent X's dismay. For example at one point Golf Face shoots her. Then shortly after that X stabs her. That shooting that happens in WA11 is one of the top 4 or 5 shootings in the Bluestone Universe. Right up there with Lynda's shootings in UltraWoman 3 and UltraWoman 8. (If you haven't seen them, WOW.) And of course Jen Cherry's shootings in SYCC In The Line of Duty.
[media][/media]
Ah, yes, I'd forgotten that I chose to buy the Peril version of White Angel 11 because I was only interested in the strangulation. As for Lynda and shootings, have you seen her in White Angel 16? She's chloroformed, beat down, strangled and finally shot multiple times.
Attachments
Lynda Dying White Angel 16.jpg
Lynda Dying White Angel 16.jpg (592.51 KiB) Viewed 3192 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:50 am Ah, yes, I'd forgotten that I chose to buy the Peril version of White Angel 11 because I was only interested in the strangulation. As for Lynda and shootings, have you seen her in White Angel 16? She's chloroformed, beat down, strangled and finally shot multiple times.
Yes, Lynda's WA16 is great. I've always thought Lynda is/was one of the most consistent performers in the BlueStone Universe. She just doesn't make any bad films.

As far as shootings go. There are many great ones in the Bluestone Universe.... None as great (IMO) as UltraWoman 3. This one put Lynda on the map so to speak.
[media][/media]
Attachments
UW 3 gunned down.gif
UW 3 gunned down.gif (32.76 MiB) Viewed 3171 times
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Beowulf wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:38 am As far as shootings go. There are many great ones in the Bluestone Universe.... None as great (IMO) as UltraWoman 3. This one put Lynda on the map so to speak.
[media][/media]
That was terrific. I had to edit it to end with her wonderful slide down the couch, so it looked fatal, though.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Beowulf wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:38 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:50 am Ah, yes, I'd forgotten that I chose to buy the Peril version of White Angel 11 because I was only interested in the strangulation. As for Lynda and shootings, have you seen her in White Angel 16? She's chloroformed, beat down, strangled and finally shot multiple times.
Gotta agree, this is one of the best. The way Lynda slides off the sofa on to the floor is so realistic and is amazing, others would have just sat there and died sitting up, not Lynda. Perfect👌👌

Yes, Lynda's WA16 is great. I've always thought Lynda is/was one of the most consistent performers in the BlueStone Universe. She just doesn't make any bad films.

As far as shootings go. There are many great ones in the Bluestone Universe.... None as great (IMO) as UltraWoman 3. This one put Lynda on the map so to speak.
[media][/media]
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Loved arabica in WA15. The way her sexy dead body falls across gold faces lap, her sexy neck draped over his knee and her head still and death stare with slightly open mouth, amazing. I miss Danica 🥲🥲😂❤️