Actress Status

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Actress Status

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:41 pm Will Return:
Rebecca Mason

May Return:
Tiffany
Lynda
Cara Swift
Stephanie Knight
Samantha Wilde
Amazonia
Nadia Night
Melody Sky
D’Arcy

Gone for Good:
Melanie Dunne
Ella/Kerie
Lena

Blue
Any updates? Obviously, Lynda and D'Arcy have returned, but it looks like Rebecca still hasn't been back.

Also wondering about Destiny & Louise. Is there any update on Krystal?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but of the recent actresses, only Yvonne, Sienna, & D'Arcy are available for topless appearances.
Many on that "May Return" list would add to the topless list, as would Destiny and Louise.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I, for one,
would be extremely eager to witness Rebecca and Nadia being blown away - boobs out - in episodes of Cold Cases.

They may even bring to the table some diverse characterisations and sexy dead facial contortions.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:54 am I, for one,
would be extremely eager to witness Rebecca and Nadia being blown away - boobs out - in episodes of Cold Cases.

They may even bring to the table some diverse characterisations and sexy dead facial contortions.
Sadly, Rebecca doesn't do topless.
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:06 am
consigni wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:54 am I, for one,

Sadly, Rebecca doesn't do topless.
Rebecca dying with her eyes turned up and tongue out is something I would love to see her repeating
- even with clothes on -
only under realistic circumstances and dressed as a normal everyday human being.

Dying with an extended tongue after getting shot is also something I'd love to see any actress attempt in SYCC.
It would be totally unexpected and all the more sexy for it.

p.s.

Sorry, I was getting Rebecca mixed up with Christina Ericsson who was in the same movie - Supernova 27
- but if Rebecca was willing to go out with that same expression, I'd back her up all the way!

Looking through the superheroine photos, Cara Swift would also be a welcome addition to Cold Cases.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

I'll let Blue update you on this.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:47 am
Rebecca Mason

May Return:
Tiffany
Lynda
Cara Swift
Stephanie Knight
Samantha Wilde
Amazonia
Nadia Night
Melody Sky
D’Arcy

Gone for Good:
Melanie Dunne
Ella/Kerie
Lena

Blue
Any updates? Obviously, Lynda and D'Arcy have returned, but it looks like Rebecca still hasn't been back.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but of the recent actresses, only Yvonne, Sienna, & D'Arcy are available for topless appearances.
Many on that "May Return" list would add to the topless list, as would Destiny and Louise.
Destiny won't be back. Nor will Tiffany or Melody Sky. Several others on that "May Return" list may not come back. We are adding new talent as well as hoping that some of the established Bluestone actresses will return in 2023!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

want see barefeet without stocking of Rebecca
consigni

Post by consigni »

I'm still hoping to see a cute little well-rounded British babe with big boobs being introduced on Cold Cases.

Just putting in my two pennies worth in case one should turn up for the interview, Blue!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:00 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:47 am
Rebecca Mason

May Return:
Tiffany
Lynda
Cara Swift
Stephanie Knight
Samantha Wilde
Amazonia
Nadia Night
Melody Sky
D’Arcy

Gone for Good:
Melanie Dunne
Ella/Kerie
Lena

Blue

Destiny won't be back. Nor will Tiffany or Melody Sky. Several others on that "May Return" list may not come back. We are adding new talent as well as hoping that some of the established Bluestone actresses will return in 2023!

Blue
I'm sorry to hear about those three, especially Destiny, & Melody as the current roster is a bit heavy on the blondes, and Destiny brought the added bonus of a wonderful pair on display! ;-)

In so far as new talent, it would be nice to see a couple of more exotic actresses, perhaps Indian or Asian, if one becomes available. The two actresses in "Password" were wonderful, I only wish the roles had been reversed, I was rooting for the sexy Indian to lose! :D

Jennifer from "Winner Takes All" had that kind of look too. Of the current roster, only Megan and Iris fall into that "exotic" category, and it sounds like Iris won't be a productive member. We've also not heard anything about Cameron since she was replaced for "Supernova: Possibilities", does that mean she's gone?
Attachments
Password Indian.jpg
Password Indian.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2360 times
Password Asian.jpg
Password Asian.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 2360 times
Winner Takes All.jpg
Winner Takes All.jpg (638.94 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I'd like to assume that Krystal Red isn't gone. She's one of my favorites, even though she doesn't do topless.
T.
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

I wonder who is the new upcoming talent?
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

What about Heather?
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

One name that I noticed that is not on the list is Heather Page is she going to be coming back or is she done?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:57 pm One name that I noticed that is not on the list is Heather Page is she going to be coming back or is she done?
Heather is expected back in a couple of months.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com