"White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)" is Released!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)" is Released!

Post by Bluestone »

That's right! To celebrate Krystal Red's first outing as a White Angel, we have upscaled the classic production that started it all... White Angel 1

We are releasing it this Friday!

This BIG SCREEN upscaled version is a full 845 MB in size, while the original was only 123 MB. So, this is an awesome upgrade of the original!
White Angel 1 poster copy.jpg
White Angel 1 poster copy.jpg (459.75 KiB) Viewed 4612 times
White Angel 1 still 1a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 1a copy.jpg (404.13 KiB) Viewed 4612 times
White Angel 1 still 14a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 14a copy.jpg (444.66 KiB) Viewed 4612 times
White Angel 1 still 17a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 17a copy.jpg (398.08 KiB) Viewed 4612 times
Don't miss the one that started it all in high resolution!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)" is COMING!

Post by Director B »

White Angel 1

Releasing this Friday!

What is your feeling about this video? What do you think of the White Angel series? Who else would you like to see in the show? Will you pay to have your element in the show? There are now 29 Eps. Do you prefer this series to the Superheroine series, should there be a crossover?
Attachments
White Angel 1 still 12a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 12a copy.jpg (426.67 KiB) Viewed 4518 times
White Angel 1 still 8a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 8a copy.jpg (346.53 KiB) Viewed 4518 times
White Angel 1 still 2a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 2a copy.jpg (352.18 KiB) Viewed 4518 times
White Angel 1 still 3a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 3a copy.jpg (368.5 KiB) Viewed 4518 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:54 pm That's right! To celebrate Krystal Red's first outing as a White Angel, we have upscaled the classic production that started it all... White Angel 1

We are releasing it this Friday!

This BIG SCREEN upscaled version is a full 845 MB in size, while the original was only 123 MB. So, this is an awesome upgrade of the original!

White Angel 1 still 1a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 17a copy.jpg
Don't miss the one that started it all in high resolution!

Blue
Hot damn! I was hoping this would get the treatment those two lovely ladies so truly deserve! For anyone who hasn't watched this, I can't recommend it enough! Two gorgeous babes, lots of hot death scenes and a sweaty end for the blonde. I thoroughly enjoyed the original and can't wait to see the upscaled version! The images are a huge improvement!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Well I've said all along that I would not mind firmly putting the White Angel universe in to the Super-powered one, Director B, even if it was onnly indirectly.
BTW who are the two actresses in this movie as I do not remember either of them? And when was it first released, do you know?
simomarke

Post by simomarke »

Director B wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:18 am White Angel 1

Releasing this Friday!

What is your feeling about this video? What do you think of the White Angel series? Who else would you like to see in the show? Will you pay to have your element in the show? There are now 29 Eps. Do you prefer this series to the Superheroine series, should there be a crossover?
I would gladly pay to see a White Angel meeting the Red Ribbon Strangler in a slow, long and vicious strangulation, as in the old UKSG Classics!
Which models would be available if this happen?
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:06 pm Well I've said all along that I would not mind firmly putting the White Angel universe in to the Super-powered one, Director B, even if it was onnly indirectly.
BTW who are the two actresses in this movie as I do not remember either of them? And when was it first released, do you know?
They are credited only as Amy (blonde) and Mia (brunette) and the copyright on the closing credits says 2010. So far as I can see, this appears to be the only performance for either, though Mia does seem to look familiar... of course that may just be from me watching this one a number of times! :D
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Releasing this Friday!

For me, I love both series and have all of each, but as a fan of strangulations, I would've probably focused on the White Angel series over Superheroines, if it weren't for Lynda's roles as Ultrawoman! A crossover would certainly be nice! I don't really have much of anything in the way of an element that you aren't already doing, though I really did love the almost lesbian pleasure that Claire brought to the demise of her victims. If Lynda returns to the studio, I'd really love to see her not only reprise Ultrawoman, but also return as a White Angel. As for additional actresses to appear as a White Angel, I'd love to see any or all of Rebecca, Melody, D'Arcy, Cameron, and Louise. I'd love to see Louise as a female X. Even Jenny would be enjoyable in the role.
Director B

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:54 pm

Releasing this Friday!

For me, I love both series and have all of each, but as a fan of strangulations, I would've probably focused on the White Angel series over Superheroines, if it weren't for Lynda's roles as Ultrawoman! A crossover would certainly be nice! I don't really have much of anything in the way of an element that you aren't already doing, though I really did love the almost lesbian pleasure that Claire brought to the demise of her victims. If Lynda returns to the studio, I'd really love to see her not only reprise Ultrawoman, but also return as a White Angel. As for additional actresses to appear as a White Angel, I'd love to see any or all of Rebecca, Melody, D'Arcy, Cameron, and Louise. I'd love to see Louise as a female X. Even Jenny would be enjoyable in the role.
Louise as a female X, she has already done this in White Angel 27

Trailer:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:28 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:54 pm

Releasing this Friday!

Louise as a female X, she has already done this in White Angel 27

Trailer:
Yes, I'd forgotten about that one. More, please! I really enjoy her as the villainess as she also was in "Bountyhuntress". She really plays the part well!
Director B

Post by Director B »

White Angel 1

Releasing this Friday 26th!

Attachments
White Angel 1 still 19a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 19a copy.jpg (427.53 KiB) Viewed 4176 times
White Angel 1 still 18a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 18a copy.jpg (380.78 KiB) Viewed 4176 times
White Angel 1 still 10a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 10a copy.jpg (490.4 KiB) Viewed 4176 times
White Angel 1 still 6a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 6a copy.jpg (532.91 KiB) Viewed 4176 times
White Angel 1 still 5a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 5a copy.jpg (421.53 KiB) Viewed 4176 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yes, I'd love it if you could do a cross over somehow, Director B. I've actually got a few ideas about how one could be done, but not sure about how big a budget Blue would allow for such a 'special' venture.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

This Upgraded Classic is now available!

Get "White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)" here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1428
White Angel 1 poster copy.jpg (459.75 KiB) Viewed 4031 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)"

ON SALE NOW!!!!!

The classic "White Angel 1", the video that started this long running super spy series, upgraded to BIG SCREEN and high resolution!

Link to buy:
Attachments
White Angel 1 poster copy.jpg (459.75 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
White Angel 1 still 22a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 22a copy.jpg (465.92 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
White Angel 1 still 21a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 21a copy.jpg (520.55 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
White Angel 1 still 20a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 20a copy.jpg (461.18 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
White Angel 1 still 15a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 15a copy.jpg (392.57 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
White Angel 1 still 11a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 11a copy.jpg (389.99 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
White Angel 1 still 13a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 13a copy.jpg (440.73 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
White Angel 1 still 14a copy.jpg (444.66 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:05 am "White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)"

ON SALE NOW!!!!!

The classic "White Angel 1", the video that started this long running super spy series, upgraded to BIG SCREEN and high resolution!

Link to buy:
I've always loved this one and the update makes it even better! Both actresses are beautiful and Mia was absolutely stacked! She was delicious as the vicious and sadistic Ryker and I loved the taunting and the delight she took with each kill. On the first kill, I loved how the first bullet caught Agent Chase in mid-sentence, (don't talk about it, just do it!) then the rapid double-reverse with Jill taking the gun from under the sofa and killing Ryker, only to discover they Ryker could come back too!

There is a fantastic line before the final strangulation when Ryker tells her "I've killed you four times already, haven't you had enough?" Then the stocking strangle to finish things off was particularly vicious and performed with great glee. The intensity and tension of the finale was masterful. Even though it's made clear that her body will eventually revive from even the long strangle, the idea that her mind would be wiped by Remo means it is still a permanent defeat because the personality that was Jill Chase is lost forever.

When Cameron came on the scene, I immediately thought of this one, and White Angel 2 as being perfect comparisons. Cameron looks as young and vulnerable as the first two White Angels were portrayed. I hope, at some point, that we'll get to see Cameron in a White Angel storyline.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Will any of the girls ever come back? I can’t remember seeing them in any other episodes?It’s probably 10/12 years since this was made. Any is a looker and would definitely grab my attention for more clips!!! Mia too!!!