"White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)" is Released!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: "White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)" is COMING!

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:43 pm
xj900uk wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:06 pm Well I've said all along that I would not mind firmly putting the White Angel universe in to the Super-powered one, Director B, even if it was onnly indirectly.
BTW who are the two actresses in this movie as I do not remember either of them? And when was it first released, do you know?
They are credited only as Amy (blonde) and Mia (brunette) and the copyright on the closing credits says 2010. So far as I can see, this appears to be the only performance for either, though Mia does seem to look familiar... of course that may just be from me watching this one a number of times! :D
I believe Amy (the blonde one) was registered with 'Next Door' Models that packed up about 10 ish years ago. I did manage to find a non-White Angel picture of her....

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: "White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)" is Released!

Post by dunnie1 »

I have to say, I love the original WA!!! Don’t know why I never got this clip before!!! Hot girls killing each other, so hot. I have to say it’s a pity Any and Mia never did anymore episodes/other clips, they are very hot and good actresses. I love Amy’s final jerk as she dies, and an amazing death stare to boot.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:48 am I have to say, I love the original WA!!! Don’t know why I never got this clip before!!! Hot girls killing each other, so hot. I have to say it’s a pity Any and Mia never did anymore episodes/other clips, they are very hot and good actresses. I love Amy’s final jerk as she dies, and an amazing death stare to boot.
Yeah, I really liked it. I liked how young and vulnerable Amy looked, more like the original Jill Case from the UKSG Classic "Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin ". Mia was also awesome as the older and more experienced Ryker, who after the first surprise was totally dominant for the remainder of the video. She had a nice rack I'd have loved to see, too! I think the actress Mia reminds me of was known as Krystal in a couple of the early superheroine clips, or as "Penny Lee" on Damsels in Peril. I'm sure they aren't the same actress, but they have a similar look.
Attachments
Darkwing Returns.jpg
Darkwing Returns.jpg (155.63 KiB) Viewed 2346 times
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)"

ON SALE NOW!!!!!

The classic "White Angel 1", the video that started this long-running super-spy series, upgraded to BIG SCREEN and high resolution!

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1428
Attachments
White Angel 1 poster copy.jpg
White Angel 1 poster copy.jpg (459.75 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
White Angel 1 still 3a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 3a copy.jpg (368.5 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
White Angel 1 still 7a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 7a copy.jpg (486.67 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
White Angel 1 still 11a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 11a copy.jpg (389.99 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
White Angel 1 still 18a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 18a copy.jpg (380.78 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
White Angel 1 still 19a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 19a copy.jpg (427.53 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
White Angel 1 still 20a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 20a copy.jpg (461.18 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
White Angel 1 still 21a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 21a copy.jpg (520.55 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
White Angel 1 still 22a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 22a copy.jpg (465.92 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
White Angel 1 still 24a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 24a copy.jpg (462.24 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
strangler_tw
What is your main fetish?: strangle, hanging, pantyhose, stocking, boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: want get some information that different from my country.
you can also come to my blog
http://stranglertw.pixnet.net/blog
Referral: in google search "UKSG" and find here.

Post by strangler_tw »

This is the most classic UKSG movie. It can be seen that the stocking is pulled very thinly and the sound when being strangled is also very realistic. I have bought it before. This time I thought there would be a director's cut, but the result was not, so I was a little disappointed.
Director B

Post by Director B »

strangler_tw wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:17 am This is the most classic UKSG movie. It can be seen that the stocking is pulled very thinly and the sound when being strangled is also very realistic. I have bought it before. This time I thought there would be a director's cut, but the result was not, so I was a little disappointed.
This video was upscaled if it had new scenes or segments in it we would inform you of it as we did with Supernova On The Run. The quality of the picture is far superior to the old version.
Attachments
White Angel 1 still 17a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 17a copy.jpg (398.08 KiB) Viewed 2171 times
White Angel 1 still 16a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 16a copy.jpg (437.76 KiB) Viewed 2171 times
White Angel 1 still 15a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 15a copy.jpg (392.57 KiB) Viewed 2171 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:04 pm
dunnie1 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:48 am I have to say, I love the original WA!!! Don’t know why I never got this clip before!!! Hot girls killing each other, so hot. I have to say it’s a pity Any and Mia never did anymore episodes/other clips, they are very hot and good actresses. I love Amy’s final jerk as she dies, and an amazing death stare to boot.
Yeah, I really liked it. I liked how young and vulnerable Amy looked, more like the original Jill Case from the UKSG Classic "Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin ". Mia was also awesome as the older and more experienced Ryker, who after the first surprise was totally dominant for the remainder of the video. She had a nice rack I'd have loved to see, too! I think the actress Mia reminds me of was known as Krystal in a couple of the early superheroine clips, or as "Penny Lee" on Damsels in Peril. I'm sure they aren't the same actress, but they have a similar look.
Yes, they look similar but not the same girls, Penny is more buxom!!! I’d love a few from damsels in peril/lethal lipstick to cross over. I know Natalia Forrest does a great Death Stare as does Katie Lou!!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:19 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:04 pm
Yes, they look similar but not the same girls, Penny is more buxom!!! I’d love a few from damsels in peril/lethal lipstick to cross over. I know Natalia Forrest does a great Death Stare as does Katie Lou!!!
My issue with DIP is that so many of their actresses have excessive tattoos, which typically turns me off. Here, I make an exception for Yvonne because she's so awesome otherwise, but even there I prefer when they are covered up.
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

Yes, I’m with you there. That’s why I only mentioned Natalia Forrest and Katie Lou, they both are hot, sexy, good actresses and if they have tattoos they are small or in places that aren’t seen!!!! Some of those girls are covered, not my scene at all!!!! A turn off for sure
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:48 pm Yes, I’m with you there. That’s why I only mentioned Natalia Forrest and Katie Lou, they both are hot, sexy, good actresses and if they have tattoos they are small or in places that aren’t seen!!!! Some of those girls are covered, not my scene at all!!!! A turn off for sure
I hate tattoos and too many piercings. Thank goodness the actresses Blue uses at least conceal them, and any extra piercings they tend to take out.
Director B

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 1 (Collector's Edition)"

ON SALE NOW!!!!!

The classic "White Angel 1", the video that started this long-running super-spy series, upgraded to BIG SCREEN and high resolution!

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1428
Attachments
White Angel 1 poster copy.jpg
White Angel 1 poster copy.jpg (459.75 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
White Angel 1 still 12a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 12a copy.jpg (426.67 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
White Angel 1 still 5a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 5a copy.jpg (421.53 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
White Angel 1 still 9a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 9a copy.jpg (497.66 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
White Angel 1 still 10a copy.jpg