POLL: Is dialogue important to you?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Is dialogue important to you?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:51 pm

Yes, always
45%
Yes, sometimes
27%
No, but I appreciate it when it's done well
18%
No, I don't care about it
9%

Total votes: 22

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

POLL: Is dialogue important to you?

Post by SSkykingDA »

Is dialogue an important element for you? If so, comment with what you most enjoy hearing.

Some examples:
• Taunting from the villain ("This is my favorite part!", "I love strangling sexy women", "There's nothing you can do, just relax, and let it happen."
• Total silence from the villain (emotionless killer)
• Bargaining from the villain (“admit this is turning you on, and I’ll let you live…”)
• Defiance from the heroine ("No, I won't be defeated!")
• Denial and begging from the heroine - spoken out loud ("No, this can't be happening... not like this!", "Please don't kill me!)
• Denial and begging from the heroine - inner voice (similar to above but spoken to herself)
a1n2g3e4l5
What is your main fetish?: estrangulamiento y apuñalamiento
Why do you want to join this forum?: Me resulta muy interesantes los vídeos y la buena calidad que tienen
Referral: He visto algunos vídeos y me gustaron mucho

Re: POLL: Is dialogue important to you?

Post by a1n2g3e4l5 »

Negación y suplica de la heroina en voz alta poniendo cara de terror por lo que le esta pasando
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: POLL: Is dialogue important to you?

Post by jhsnuff »

I'm a bit deaf so unless it's Closed Captioned (extremely rare in fetish films), I don't care about dialogue.