POLL: Preferred COD

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

What is your preferred method of demise?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Arrowed
10%
Back broken
4%
Drowned
3%
Neck snapped
14%
Poisoned
1%
Shot
17%
Smothered
6%
Stabbed
20%
Strangled
19%
Other (note in comments)
4%

Total votes: 69

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

POLL: Preferred COD

Post by SSkykingDA »

How do you prefer sexy women to go out?
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: POLL: Preferred COD

Post by jhsnuff »

It depends on my mood at the time. The major criteria is that it must be slow and painful. Head and heart shots do nothing for me. Shooting or stabbing a girl in the guts and watching her writhe and die really gets me off, as does a good garotting. (Rape is an extra bonus, but that's not a cause of death.)
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

jhsnuff wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:50 pm It depends on my mood at the time. The major criteria is that it must be slow and painful. Head and heart shots do nothing for me. Shooting or stabbing a girl in the guts and watching her writhe and die really gets me off, as does a good garotting. (Rape is an extra bonus, but that's not a cause of death.)
I must make it clear that Bluestone Productions do not do rape. Fantasy death yes, rape, no way!
LillyPad
What is your main fetish?: Heroines losing to an evil villain, I'd say.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about this thing that I definitely can't talk to my IRL friends about. lol.
Referral: I'm not sure. Just random internet searches, I guess.

Also, hi, my name is Lilly.

Post by LillyPad »

Strangled, definitely. But poisoning, drowning, or smothering might be compelling in the right circumstance.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Director B wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:55 pm
jhsnuff wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:50 pm It depends on my mood at the time. The major criteria is that it must be slow and painful. Head and heart shots do nothing for me. Shooting or stabbing a girl in the guts and watching her writhe and die really gets me off, as does a good garotting. (Rape is an extra bonus, but that's not a cause of death.)
I must make it clear that Bluestone Productions do not do rape. Fantasy death yes, rape, no way!
I'm aware, Director B! I mean no disrespect for whom rape is a turn-off, and it has nothing to do with cause of death. I'm sorry if I offended.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I do love the odd sexy headshot which leaves the beautiful body intact - ugh! Can not stand ugly red leaky holes all over the place!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:47 am I do love the odd sexy headshot which leaves the beautiful body intact - ugh! Can not stand ugly red leaky holes all over the place!
I agree, I don't really care for messy stabbings. It doesn't stop me from buying, but I don't seek it. There are a couple of exceptions, I did like Danica's final execution with the sword in "White Angel 15".
nilss
What is your main fetish?: HEADSHOTS IN FILM / TV - AND APPRECIATING THE FX AND ACTING THAT GO INTO MAKING THEM
Why do you want to join this forum?: RESEARCH PURPOSES
Referral: GOOGLE

Post by nilss »

headshot only
trish
What is your main fetish?: Consensual sex and death. I create 3D comics, mainly along those lines but will do other types if someone requests it and gives me an interesting plot.

BTW - Trish is a character in my stories. I am male
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss fetiish topics, and give updates on my site, which is free but member only. I don't want people to just stumble in from the general public.
Referral: Fetnoir, but I've been around a long time. I was a writer on Necrobabes, I was on DrDon's PerfectShotsVideos board and was also active on CNB. I first heard of Bluestone Videos on JAFA's board that was set up after PerfectShotsVideos went down.

Post by trish »

I'm a moment of death fan myself. I like some reaction to a mortal wound, but my preference is not to have it drag out. That's a personal preference of course, I'll do comics of just about anything if the plot is good. And I prefer consensual or if not that, at least where there is a good even fight that the heroin loses. I'm not much on victims.
"what's that gun for?"
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Other: Criticizing her life choices,weight,and personal looks until she gets so depressed she kills herself.🤣🤣
nekosan1
What is your main fetish?: erotic death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a former member
Referral: It was so long ago I have forgotten

Post by nekosan1 »

Nekosan here . I like to see a gunshot ,or two . To the victims heart .