Best Heather Video

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dipthong51

Best Heather Video

Post by Dipthong51 »

I'm looking to add some videos of Heather to my library. What are her best videos? I usually like any punching or beat down elements and knockouts. Also love chokes of course and a tongue out, crossed eyes, or sweat is a plus.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Best Heather Video

Post by dunnie1 »

You won’t find any videos of Heather crossed eyed. But plenty getting strangled and getting her sexy slender neck broken. Definitely the last catwarrior where Jenny strangled her and another on the SYCC Collection is “obsession” strangled with her own stocking!!!! Then her neck broken as the strangle hits a crescendo. She gets electric shock treatment on an examination chair in WA Argent Angel. I would recommend all her clips but those would be my favourites.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Dipthong51 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:08 am I'm looking to add some videos of Heather to my library. What are her best videos? I usually like any punching or beat down elements and knockouts. Also love chokes of course and a tongue out, crossed eyes, or sweat is a plus.
Don't overlook “Athena 2: The RRS Factor” from Season 4 of the Superheroines series. She's strangled first in a catsuit, then regenerates and is chloroformed and then strangled in her Amazon costume. I'll also second Catwarrior 11 (Extreme) as an awesome performance which includes her being strangled on her knees with her hands bound behind her back with the added bonus of the death being delivered by the equally sexy Jenny! Catwarrior 10 (Strangle version) she went out all sweaty too.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:15 am You won’t find any videos of Heather crossed eyed.
That's not entirely accurate.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211207-234826.jpg
Screenshot_20211207-234826.jpg (619.08 KiB) Viewed 2390 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

read the comics wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:49 am
dunnie1 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:15 am You won’t find any videos of Heather crossed eyed.
Good spot!!! Wow, the mask sometimes hides a lot of these things!!!😂😂
read the comics

dunnie1 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:30 am
Yeah, I have mixed emotions about masks which is probably part of my preference for Supergirl and wonder woman based characters. That cat suit, though.
read the comics

Oh, this is catwarrior 9, btw.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

read the comics wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:01 pm

Yeah, I have mixed emotions about masks which is probably part of my preference for Supergirl and wonder woman based characters. That cat suit, though.
There's something very sensual about the heroine being defeated and her mask removed. In Catwarrior 11, I especially loved when Dark Bat removed the mask from Catwarrior's dead body and discarded it like a used tissue! To me, that might be Heather's hottest video so far.
read the comics

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:20 pm
read the comics wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:01 pm

There's something very sensual about the heroine being defeated and her mask removed. In Catwarrior 11, I especially loved when Dark Bat removed the mask from Catwarrior's dead body and discarded it like a used tissue! To me, that might be Heather's hottest video so far.
I agree. The villain taking anything from a weakened heroine is pretty great. One of my favorite parts of zgirl reloaded is when the villain takes her sword after she's been thoroughly weakened by the radiation.