Best Bluestone Video Ever!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Best Bluestone Video Ever!

Post by Director B »

Warfish wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:44 am Thanks for reminding me of this classic, I agree with you this is one of the all time best Bluestone films!

If you haven’t seen it yet, another classic from the back catalogue is Darkwing 8 Takedown.

Strong performance by the heroine until she meets a villain that simply outclasses her and gives her a good old fashioned beat down. This movie also has a great back backer to finish Darkwing off.

Bluestone doesn’t do as many back breakers as they used to - keep hoping for Dark Bat to get one!
A lot, and I do mean a lot of people say Supernova's Doomsayer is the best video we ever produced. What do you guys think?
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer poster.jpg (991.55 KiB) Viewed 30484 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 73.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 73.jpg (759.68 KiB) Viewed 30484 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 3.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 3.jpg (772.91 KiB) Viewed 30484 times
Supernova Doomsayer still 1.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 1.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 30484 times
TheYellowKing

Re: Best Bluestone Video Ever!

Post by TheYellowKing »

For me it’s Ultrawoman catching a break but I’ll have to check this out after I get off work….
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Dark Widow 3 with Claire for me.

Had lots of the key elements but done in an action packed, cohesive way rather than just squeezing in all elements for the sake of squeezing them in.

Plus Claire is hands down the best “actress” you’ve had.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I would say it's very close to being the best one ever, Director B. Mind you, IMO Melanie Dunne was probably the best actress you have gotten to date to play the part of Supernova, and sadly the series has never been quite as good since her departure.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

It had the best " lost footage " with Melody.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks, guys, for replying to this post. Merry Christmas!
Attachments
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 1.jpg
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 1.jpg (566.76 KiB) Viewed 30209 times
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 45.jpg
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 45.jpg (611.09 KiB) Viewed 30209 times
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 30.jpg
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 30.jpg (581.71 KiB) Viewed 30209 times
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 14.jpg
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 14.jpg (578.11 KiB) Viewed 30209 times
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 9.jpg
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 9.jpg (677.51 KiB) Viewed 30209 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

What do you mean by the best bluestone movie ever produced ?

Is it the most sexually attractive&best fetish bluestone movie in all time ?

Or the most realistically produced bluestone movie like in Hollywood style in all time ?

You have to know that I come here and buy movies from this studio only for the first purpose. So the best bluestone movies in that matter are for me in these ones : White Angel 9,5 , Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire, Darkwing Breach Of Contract, Ultrawoman 14 : Amazon Duel, White Angel 6.

The best actresses of the bluestone studio (sexiest&hottest) are : 1- Lynda 2- Natasha Anastasia 3- Yvonne.

The best actresses playing realistically are for me : 1- Claire 2- Danica Thrall 3- Lynda.

Which means also that hottest actress doesn't mean the best actress playing realistically !

The Award of the year 2021 is for me : "The Courrier" starring Yvonne !
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

For me Melanie Dunne is the best all-round and most expressive actress ever to be locked into BLue's bedroom en-suite harem, although the award for the sexiest ever death scene (to date) must surely be Nadia Knight's first outing and slow strangulation in Athena. :love:
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Director B wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:56 pm Thanks, guys, for replying to this post. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays !
Director B

Post by Director B »

What about Supernova Jail Break? Many people say that's the best peril movie we've ever produced. What do you guys think?
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 59.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 59.jpg (753.79 KiB) Viewed 29757 times
Supernova Jail Break still 64.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 64.jpg (778.09 KiB) Viewed 29757 times
Supernova Jail Break still 2.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 2.jpg (616.23 KiB) Viewed 29757 times
Supernova Jail Break still 12.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 12.jpg (727.07 KiB) Viewed 29757 times
Supernova Jail Break still 33.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 33.jpg (696.73 KiB) Viewed 29757 times
Supernova Jail Break still 48.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 48.jpg (925.25 KiB) Viewed 29757 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Okay, if you let me choose the "Member's Version of Doomsayer" which was the two part episode including Both Doomsayer and Alien Dawn. Then absolutely that would be the best episode ever. Melody Sky and Melanie Dunn together in the same episode vs Hannibal that's just plain great. However, because that's kind of a special episode that not everyone had access to I'd rate them like this.

1 - UltraWoman 6: Catching A Break. Hands down winner. Lynda has never looked better. Never taken better lumps. The neck snap, plus the OTS carry... My cup runneth over.

2 - SuperNova Jailbreak, One of Danica's top 3 performances. Plus the only video where you absolutely HAVE TO get both the extreme and the peril version.

3 - White Angel 15
, this film is close to perfection. If at any point there had been a part where Danica's character would have ended up face down before reviving and coming back to life, it would have been number 1. As it stands it's number 3.

4 - It's a tie between SuperNova: Doomsayer and SuperNova Prime: Alien Dawn. Both of these movies remind me of how much we miss Hannibal as the bad guy. Melody and Melanie are both unbelievably spectacular, and these movies are the best of the best from each of them.

5 - For number 5, I could have chosen any of UltraWoman 3, 4, 5 or 7, 8. They are all awesome. Seriously, Lynda at her best. UltraWoman 3 has Lynda dying several ways, including the best shooting death ever done. UltraWoman 5 has Lynda being broken over and over, and ends with an sexy epic neck-snap. UltraWoman 7, we get Lynda AND Emma... Seriously? WOW! Plus, those two Amazon Babes battle each other... What more could a person want? UltraWoman 8 had to be one of the most challenging films for Bluestone to create. We get face down and face up Lynda. We get the second best shooting death, which is less flashy but super sexy with Lynda arching her back and selling the Hell out of it. I could have chosen any of those and it would have been a great choice for number 5.

But number 5 best Bluestone film is UltraWoman 4: Gate Crasher. There are a couple reasons: Lynda jumps off the screen in this episode and the stabbing at the end is nothing short of epic. The stabbing up under the chin... WOW! ... The blood pooling at the end. OMG! The only thing preventing this film from being at the top of this list is if the villain would have flipped Lynda's body off the table at the end and left her face down on the floor, blood still pooling.

So, there's my list of top 5. This is just my opinion. There are no right or wrong answers here. Bluestone had produced dozens of films that are incredible. These just happen to be my favs.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Hard to pick just one favorite but anything with Yvonne (Danielle Maye) is on my list of favorites.
Totally not biased.
Director B

Post by Director B »

What about Wondra the fall of a heroine? Many people say that was a game-changer for this community.
Attachments
Wondra fall of a heroine still 4.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 4.jpg (462.71 KiB) Viewed 29553 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 7.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 7.jpg (476.33 KiB) Viewed 29553 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 8.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 8.jpg (518.96 KiB) Viewed 29553 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 9.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 9.jpg (486.56 KiB) Viewed 29553 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 10.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 10.jpg (587.85 KiB) Viewed 29553 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 11.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 11.jpg (528.8 KiB) Viewed 29553 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 12.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 12.jpg (621.7 KiB) Viewed 29553 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 1.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 1.jpg (526.97 KiB) Viewed 29553 times
Wondra fall of a heroine still 2.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 2.jpg (637.06 KiB) Viewed 29553 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

What about Supernova 1? Many people liked that one as they say it's the one that made them aware of Bluestone films. What do you guys think?
Attachments
supernova poster.jpg
supernova poster.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 29376 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 4.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 4.jpg (446.01 KiB) Viewed 29376 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 5.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 5.jpg (590.53 KiB) Viewed 29376 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 6.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 6.jpg (643.65 KiB) Viewed 29376 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 7.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 7.jpg (542.57 KiB) Viewed 29376 times
Supernova Ep 1 still 8a.jpg
Supernova Ep 1 still 8a.jpg (594.08 KiB) Viewed 29376 times
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Supernova 1 was surly the video that got my attention. Jailbreak was the video that made me a fan. Most of the videos I enjoyed back in those days were one made by Thrall. Catching a break was good but Darkwing 3 civilian extended version was so much better. After Thrall left Melody Sky for me was the next best thing she stared in some really nice videos. However it was really Athena 2 that really stands out in my mind next.