Great OTS's In Bluestone History.

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Great OTS's In Bluestone History.

Post by Beowulf »

The OTS is one of the more common components of Bluestone movies. Personally, I'm a huge fan of the OTS carry. Never get enough of them. This thread is a place to discuss the great OTS carry's in Bluestone History.

For a long time my favorite OTS carry was Lynda in UltraWoman 6: Catching a Break. But now there's a new one that tops my list. The OTS carry in the recent Dark Bat 4: Collective Will is now my new favorite. The OTS performed on Jen Cherry as Dark Bat is nothing short of awesome. I can't imagine how it could be improved. Of course there's no right or wrong here. Over the years there have been so many great OTS carries. It would be impossible to do a poll.

So, what's your favorite Bluestone OTS carry?
[media]
OTS.gif
OTS.gif (29.01 MiB) Viewed 6465 times
[/media]
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: Great OTS's In Bluestone History.

Post by Richpartist »

For me any over the shoulder carry with Melody,then the Lynda one you mentioned.What made that great was after he had her over his shoulder,he shifted her a little which made her butt jiggle a bit, DELICIOUS. The best carries hopefully include a butt spank,that hasn't happened as much lately.
The Squeezer Women
What is your main fetish?: Super heroines, bearhugs, chloroform, I could love look to a superheroine be squeezed into a front bear hug by a big burly man who enjoy her agony.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your stuff in silknblood.com and also I have so much videos, I want enter in the forum to share my ideas.
Referral: Google search

Post by The Squeezer Women »

All women want to be squeezed
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.

Post by Beowulf »

Going back and watching the two videos with Claire as Dark Widow I was reminded just how awesome Claire was. And both Dark Widow videos include a really great OTS. :clap:

[media]
OTS 3.gif
OTS 3.gif (26.69 MiB) Viewed 6112 times
[/media]
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

I think I own every Bluestone video that Danica has ever made. To my knowledge, Danica Thrall, has never been on the receiving end of a OTS.

Am I right? Does anyone know of a video in which Danica is OTS carried?
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Beowulf wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:14 am Going back and watching the two videos with Claire as Dark Widow I was reminded just how awesome Claire was. And both Dark Widow videos include a really great OTS. :clap:

[media]OTS 3.gif[/media]
What’s the video pictured in the first OTS on this Gif? The one with the Wonder Woman character with one boot off?
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Mamooche24 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:38 pm What’s the video pictured in the first OTS on this Gif? The one with the Wonder Woman character with one boot off?
That is the very lovely Lynda as UltraWoman in UltraWoman 10: Deathmatch.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Dark Guardian had a nice one of the sexy Olivia Sharpe. This was a fantastic video with a great catsuit. Superb job by Araina as Killerwatt and unbeatable taunting dialogue!
Attachments
Dark Guardian Sexy Trophy.jpg
Dark Guardian Sexy Trophy.jpg (498.77 KiB) Viewed 5793 times
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:56 am Dark Guardian had a nice one of the sexy Olivia Sharpe. This was a fantastic video with a great catsuit. Superb job by Araina as Killerwatt and unbeatable taunting dialogue!
WOW, looks like a winner.
I'll have to check it out.

Thanks
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:35 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:56 am Dark Guardian had a nice one of the sexy Olivia Sharpe. This was a fantastic video with a great catsuit. Superb job by Araina as Killerwatt and unbeatable taunting dialogue!
WOW, looks like a winner.
I'll have to check it out.

Thanks
It's among my favorites!
Attachments
DarkGuardianposter.jpg
DarkGuardianposter.jpg (771.92 KiB) Viewed 5711 times
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

I'm going to have to pick up Dark Guardian.

Catsuit... Check
Hot heroine ... Check
OTS ... Check
Killa Watt as the evil villian ... Check

[media]
OTS 2.gif
OTS 2.gif (26.53 MiB) Viewed 5581 times
[/media]
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:20 am I'm going to have to pick up Dark Guardian.

Catsuit... Check
Hot heroine ... Check
OTS ... Check
Killa Watt as the evil villian ... Check

[media]OTS 2.gif[/media]
You will enjoy it, I'm sure! Something I found interesting was the chloroform in street clothes that opens the video. They actually made Olivia look, I won't say unattractive, but perhaps rather nerdy. But once she was in her costume, she transformed into a real babe! It just kind of generated the "mild-mannered Clark Kent" persona from the original Superman days. They tried to pull that off with the Diana Prince/Wonder Woman transformation, but let's face it, there was no way to make Lynda Carter look like anything but the babe she was! ;-)

Blue, if you are reading this, it would be nice to see that done again with scenes where the heroine is first attacked in civilian guise, it kind of adds an implication that sexiness is part of her superpowers!
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

I am glad we are finally having this conversation! OTS is by far my favorite element. I think I have every single video from Bluestone that has included it. My favorite one is from Ultrawoman 7: Return of wondra. After the villain throws Lynda over his shoulder he pushes her a little bit to adjust her body which makes Lynda's butt jiggle a little. I absolutely love that jiggle and makes me keep going back to that video!

A close second comes from Darkwing 16. Yvonne's legs are bare and she knows how to stay limp and calm during the carry which sells it for me since there are lots of scenes where the girl stays stiff and half-standing by pushing her upper body against the carrier's back even though she is supposedly dead/unconscious. That totally RUINS the video and it happens terribly frequently in Bluestone unfortunately.

I am a big fan of the leotard-bikini/bare legs combo, so the Dark Bat 4: Collective Will and Dark Guardian ots' don't rank very highly in my list, but I accept that if they had been wearing a leotard those would have been classics for me. I really hope that Jenny Cherry get thrown over a shoulder again while wearing a leotard and stays just as limp as in Dark bat 4. She didn't do a great job at that in Dark Bat 2.

Looking forward for more ots' in 2022!
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

otischloro wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:47 am I am glad we are finally having this conversation! OTS is by far my favorite element. I think I have every single video from Bluestone that has included it. My favorite one is from Ultrawoman 7: Return of wondra. After the villain throws Lynda over his shoulder he pushes her a little bit to adjust her body which makes Lynda's butt jiggle a little. I absolutely love that jiggle and makes me keep going back to that video!

A close second comes from Darkwing 16. Yvonne's legs are bare and she knows how to stay limp and calm during the carry which sells it for me since there are lots of scenes where the girl stays stiff and half-standing by pushing her upper body against the carrier's back even though she is supposedly dead/unconscious. That totally RUINS the video and it happens terribly frequently in Bluestone unfortunately.

I am a big fan of the leotard-bikini/bare legs combo, so the Dark Bat 4: Collective Will and Dark Guardian ots' don't rank very highly in my list, but I accept that if they had been wearing a leotard those would have been classics for me. I really hope that Jenny Cherry get thrown over a shoulder again while wearing a leotard and stays just as limp as in Dark bat 4. She didn't do a great job at that in Dark Bat 2.

Looking forward for more ots' in 2022!
Agree with the UltraWoman 7 OTS being a classic. I will say that as a catsuit fan, I love all the catsuit OTS's that Bluestone provides for us. For me the OTS in Dark Bat 4 is legendary.

I understand what you are staying about the heroine being "half-standing". Not nearly as good of an OTS. I will say this, I think that's more on the villain carrying the heroine and not the heroine's fault. The villain needs to get the heroine higher up on his/her shoulder. So that she's buns in the air and not shoulders in the air.
[media]
OTS 4.gif
OTS 4.gif (29.37 MiB) Viewed 5149 times
[/media]
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Just to keep this post alive. What is something you would like to see in terms of ots? How would you like it to "spice it up"?

I posted this a while back, what do you guys think?

1- A little "adjustment push" by the villain after he places the heroine on his shoulder. This makes her upper body be more bent and parallel to the villain's back, which is the ideal position (see wondra 5), and makes the heroine's butt jiggle a little (see ultrawoman 7), which I absolutely adore.

2-The villain plays with the heroines body on his shoulder. I would love to see the enemy do something as he has the heroine captured over his shoulder. Maybe use his free arm to take a phone call from the boss ("I finally got her Xander..."), tear apart the heroines skirt, take her boots off, etc. Maybe the heroine is on the shoulder in a debilitated state and, as she moans and kicks, the villain produces a syringe with a paralyzing agent and injects it into the butt of the unfortunate heroine which makes her go unconscious after a final whimper. Or maybe instead of the jab a second female villain grabs the heroine by the hair, lifts her head up and chloroforms her slowly and deliciously as her kicking becomes weaker and weaker.

3-Bare legs. I love to see women's' skin and it's been a while since I have seen and OTS on bare legs.

4-An f/f ots. When executed correctly, those are delicious!

what would you guys like to see?