W.O.N/MMP's Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest (Fan Film) Teasers & Trailer/Screenshots

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

W.O.N/MMP's Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest (Fan Film) Teasers & Trailer/Screenshots

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: "Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest”. It stars Linda Hines as Superwoman & Rachel Ledew as The Queen Bee. The Woman Of Steel Returns And Goes Up Against The Queen of All Evil And The Queen Of Insects...THE QUEEN BEE! Linda Hines stars as The Woman Of Steel and Rachel Ledew as The Queen Bee In WON/MMP's Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest...Premieres Friday, January 7th @ 8pm ET, only on the W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel.

Watch this film and all films at WON Cinema's YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/woncinema

Here's your first three looks at W.O.N/MMP's Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest, Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and Rachel Ledew as The Queen Bee. Here's teasers # 1 & 2 and the official trailer.

Here are some screenshots from the film.....
Snapshot_356.png
Snapshot_356.png (2.3 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_355.png
Snapshot_355.png (2.22 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_553.png
Snapshot_553.png (2.4 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_554.png
Snapshot_554.png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_585.png
Snapshot_585.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_586.png
Snapshot_586.png (367.19 KiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_587.png
Snapshot_587.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_588.png
Snapshot_588.png (2.3 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_589.png
Snapshot_589.png (2.04 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_590.png
Snapshot_590.png (2.04 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_591.png
Snapshot_591.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 989 times
Snapshot_604.png
Snapshot_604.png (2.04 MiB) Viewed 989 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema