Sexy Killers - Vivacious Vigilantes Version

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Who is your favorite homicidal female villain?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:29 pm

Phoenix
No votes
Vicki
4%
“Phony Victim”
No votes
Deadkill
8%
Titania
No votes
Jackal
No votes
“Sexy Gatekeeper”
13%
Agent August
13%
Red Madonna
No votes
Killer Watt
29%
Nightshade
8%
Gatekeeper Prime
21%
“Double Crossing Vendor”
4%

Total votes: 24

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Sexy Killers - Vivacious Vigilantes Version

Post by SSkykingDA »

Presenting the sexy female villains who have successfully eliminated (or helped to eliminate) the lovely heroines. (repeat appearances excluded) Who is your favorite?
Attachments
Ep. 7 Darkwing Returns - Phoenix.jpg
Ep. 7 Darkwing Returns - Phoenix.jpg (218.7 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 11 BountyHuntress - Vicki.jpg
Ep. 11 BountyHuntress - Vicki.jpg (243.73 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 13 Supernova 4 - Phony Victim.jpg
Ep. 13 Supernova 4 - Phony Victim.jpg (444.66 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 15 Wondra 4 - Deadkill.jpg
Ep. 15 Wondra 4 - Deadkill.jpg (409.7 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 15 Wondra 4 - Titania.jpg
Ep. 15 Wondra 4 - Titania.jpg (468.57 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 16 Catwarrior 2 - Jackal.jpg
Ep. 16 Catwarrior 2 - Jackal.jpg (326.04 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 21 Teen Bat 1 - Sexy Gatekeeper.jpg
Ep. 21 Teen Bat 1 - Sexy Gatekeeper.jpg (622.87 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 28 Catwarrior 5 - Agent August.jpg
Ep. 28 Catwarrior 5 - Agent August.jpg (470.09 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 55 Supernova 11 - Red Madonna.jpg
Ep. 55 Supernova 11 - Red Madonna.jpg (430.57 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 67 Dark Guardian - Killer Watt.jpg
Ep. 67 Dark Guardian - Killer Watt.jpg (568.63 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 91 UltraWoman 12 - Nightshade.jpg
Ep. 91 UltraWoman 12 - Nightshade.jpg (384.26 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 113 Dark Bat 1 - Gatekeeper Prime.jpg
Ep. 113 Dark Bat 1 - Gatekeeper Prime.jpg (419.28 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Ep. 123 Supernova 30 - Double Crossing Vendor.jpg
Ep. 123 Supernova 30 - Double Crossing Vendor.jpg (757.39 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Re: Sexy Killers - Vivacious Vigilantes Version

Post by Beowulf »

Wow, this is an impossible poll.

I guess I'd have to pick Agent August?
But you can't go wrong with Killa Watt. She is simply awesome.
Sexy Gatekeeper and Gatekeeper Prime are also great.
I love Jackel, Nightshade, Red Madonna, and Titania as well.

How come I have to vote for only one?
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I voted for my best villainess of all time in the bluestone studio : Killer Watt, because she is the most sadistic and psycho villainess.

Unlike to others fans here, I take a great consideration for the villainess or the villain (the killer) as much as the heroine. Contrast is very important for me in the death fetish therefore I prefer ugly villainess against beautiful victim, the thing that bluestone doesn't do. Dirty VS Clean, Sadistic VS Moral, Ugly VS Beauty, Dark skin VS White skin etc...

My 3 best villainesses in the bluestone studio are : 1- Killer Watt 2- Carmen Price (Villainess in the White Angel 9.5) 3- Sexy Gatekeeper.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:13 pm I voted for my best villainess of all time in the bluestone studio : Killer Watt, because she is the most sadistic and psycho villainess.

Unlike to others fans here, I take a great consideration for the villainess or the villain (the killer) as much as the heroine. Contrast is very important for me in the death fetish therefore I prefer ugly villainess against beautiful victim, the thing that bluestone doesn't do. Dirty VS Clean, Sadistic VS Moral, Ugly VS Beauty, Dark skin VS White skin etc...

My 3 best villainesses in the bluestone studio are : 1- Killer Watt 2- Carmen Price (Villainess in the White Angel 9.5) 3- Sexy Gatekeeper.
I always viewed Araina (Killer Watt) and Claire's villainess characters (Titania, Carmen Price, The Trap) almost as men in women's bodies. They both seemed to take an almost sexual pleasure in their destruction of other sexy women. Araina in Teen Bat 2 almost lovingly stroked Teen Bat's hair, and her sexual pleasure in killing Dark Guardian wasn't even disguised at all as she described it in her dialogue! Claire's postmortem strip and fondle of the sexy Samantha in The Trap was delicious in that way as well, and why that's one of my overall favorites! Gatekeeper Prime showed perhaps the most physical arousal of all in her killing of Dark Bat in Dark Bat 1, with orgasmic squirts as she stood over the knocked out Dark Bat and then again after the final strangulation! I'd love to see that done again without the distraction of the blue atmosphere!
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Beowulf wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:41 pm Wow, this is an impossible poll.

I guess I'd have to pick Agent August?
But you can't go wrong with Killa Watt. She is simply awesome.
Sexy Gatekeeper and Gatekeeper Prime are also great.
I love Jackel, Nightshade, Red Madonna, and Titania as well.

How come I have to vote for only one?
Well, every academy must have their "Kobiashi Maru" scenario! ;-)

I totally wish all of those could return to their roles, and I'd have loved to see "Sexy Gatekeeper" on the receiving end!

I have to say that Agent August looked great on BOTH ends of the garrote, and Red Madonna died beautifully in the Peril version of Supernova 11 with her pretty neck snapped!
Attachments
49 Catwarrior 6 - Agent August Strangled.jpg
49 Catwarrior 6 - Agent August Strangled.jpg (539.07 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
55 Supernova 11 - Red Madonna Neck Snapped (Peril).jpg
55 Supernova 11 - Red Madonna Neck Snapped (Peril).jpg (523.64 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
Lurkndog
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Post by Lurkndog »

There's also that time Yvonne was Sexy Gatekeeper, in a Supernova video.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:36 pm I have to say that Agent August looked great on BOTH ends of the garrote, and Red Madonna died beautifully in the Peril version of Supernova 11 with her pretty neck snapped!
For me Anastasiya Breadson (Agent Auguste) can not play a villainess, this is an enormous error of blue, why ? Because she is simply too beautiful for that. If you put her as a villainess what you would think if the heroine who will play the victim is less beautiful than her ? For example : Ariana (Killer Watt) playing the role of the superheroine Dark Wing going after the villainess Anastasiya Breadson (Agent Auguste), many fans will not like it !

Anastasiya Breadson is a huge hotty and was a huge enjoyment for me when she is killed in the SHG movie "Villains United UK II" => https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... 4496777563
Anastasiya Breadson is playing "SuperGirl" in this one and she is put in the Arena with LIVE coverage, she fights sadistic enemies until she is brutally/sadistically killed while the villains broadcasting in LIVE her death, mmmmmh what a beautiful and exciting death ending for this beauty in the Villains United UK II, there is also the part one => https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... 4598030089
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:10 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:36 pm I have to say that Agent August looked great on BOTH ends of the garrote, and Red Madonna died beautifully in the Peril version of Supernova 11 with her pretty neck snapped!
For me Anastasiya Breadson (Agent Auguste) can not play a villainess, this is an enormous error of blue, why ? Because she is simply too beautiful for that. If you put her as a villainess what you would think if the heroine who will play the victim is less beautiful than her ? For example : Ariana (Killer Watt) playing the role of the superheroine Dark Wing going after the villainess Anastasiya Breadson (Agent Auguste), many fans will not like it !

Anastasiya Breadson is a huge hotty and was a huge enjoyment for me when she is killed in the SHG movie "Villains United UK II" => https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... 4496777563
Anastasiya Breadson is playing "SuperGirl" in this one and she is put in the Arena with LIVE coverage, she fights sadistic enemies until she is brutally/sadistically killed while the villains broadcasting in LIVE her death, mmmmmh what a beautiful and exciting death ending for this beauty in the Villains United UK II, there is also the part one => https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... 4598030089
You spoke earlier of your love of contrasts, but is there any more of a contrast than an internal sadistic ugliness within an externally beautiful woman? Fiction, (and real life) has many stories where the central character is a "Black Widow" using their beauty to seduce and then kill. I suspect you will find that beauty killing beauty sells quite well! Blue has many like that, not only in superheroines, and White Angels, but in their old Silk & Blood series as well. I'm sure it sells well, or they wouldn't have kept doing it! In most of the F/F killings Blue has done, I'd have loved the video just as much if the actresses roles had been reversed. In Teen Bat 1 can you really argue that either Jade or Adele is the more beautiful/sexy? I only wish the peril version of that had flipped which babe was killed, I'd have happily bought both!
Attachments
Teen Bat 1 Adele Strangling Jade.jpg
Teen Bat 1 Adele Strangling Jade.jpg (651.35 KiB) Viewed 4655 times
Totallibertarianism

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:41 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:10 am

You spoke earlier of your love of contrasts, but is there any more of a contrast than an internal sadistic ugliness within an externally beautiful woman? Fiction, (and real life) has many stories where the central character is a "Black Widow" using their beauty to seduce and then kill. I suspect you will find that beauty killing beauty sells quite well! Blue has many like that, not only in superheroines, and White Angels, but in their old Silk & Blood series as well. I'm sure it sells well, or they wouldn't have kept doing it! In most of the F/F killings Blue has done, I'd have loved the video just as much if the actresses roles had been reversed. In Teen Bat 1 can you really argue that either Jade or Adele is the more beautiful/sexy? I only wish the peril version of that had flipped which babe was killed, I'd have happily bought both!
I will make some philosophy if you understand it : Sexuality is all about materialist feeling, it is all about flesh and bodies. It can not be about spiritualism or about compassion or even friendship relationship, we are animals called humans, just watch how animals make sex, in the animal reign there is no tradition called wedding or religious agreement between a female and male, there is no love, in the animal reign the sexuality is very simple : the dominant male gets all females for copulation and reproduction, this is what our society was 1 million - 3 million years ago, the true nature and our true nature.

But the evolution has made some big trouble and affected us psychologically about the meaning of sexuality, we don't want to see the truth because it scares us, the truth about sexuality are making us scaring and schizophrenic, that's why we refuse to accept the reality and we mixed compassion feelings with sexuality which is wrong.

The main side and the main composition of the sexuality are purely materials, it is all about flesh and bodies, it is not about the mind or the mentality, so I'm right when I'm talking about making physical contrast : Ugly VS Beauty , Dark skin VS White skin , Dirty VS Clean etc... It is not only contrast of mind and mentality : Moral VS Sadist etc...

For example would you buy a movie where the superheroine (the victim) is played by this woman => Image

And the villainess (the killer, the winner) is played by Jade Turner => Image

A complete reversing of the physical approach... Would you buy it and would you enjoy it ? Even if the mind are also reversed between the two, Jade Turner is playing a sadist woman and the japanese woman above is playing a moral woman, a woman with honor value.

I'm 100 % sure that if bluestone makes that, his company will collapse in the upcoming months. But just for seeing and hearing the reactions of the fans here including you, I would love that he tries it LOL ! :lol:

Her name is Osako Naoko, she is always playing sadistic villainess in the GIGA's movies and she is my favourite villainess in the GIGA universe. She strangles and kills beautiful heroines in a so good way and in a so exciting way...
Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
DP2099
What is your main fetish?: asphyxiation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a fan of the various producers and I like the discussion.
Referral: I honestly can't remember.

Post by DP2099 »

Was rewatching Killer Watt in her Teen Bat video and I LOVE this expression when she exclaims "SIDEKICKS?" Ariana is truly great.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 12.15.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 12.15.08 AM.png (446.39 KiB) Viewed 4050 times