POLL: Favorite Strangle Actresses

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Top 5 Strangulation Actresses (see discussion below poll) Choose 5

Poll ended at Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:34 pm

• Lynda
13%
  • Suzi
5%
  • Petra
5%
  • Mink
14%
  • Danica
10%
  • Natasha/Jenny
7%
  • September Rose
9%
  • Louise
2%
  • Heather
6%
  • Ella/Kerie
5%
  • Tiffany
2%
  • Krystal
6%
  • Rebecca
2%
  • Yvonne
10%
  • Other - nominate in comments
5%

Total votes: 87

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

POLL: Favorite Strangle Actresses

Post by SSkykingDA »

From time to time, people try to rank the top strangle video on the site, but I'm not sure that ranking individual strangle scenes is as fair as rating actresses that perform in them. Individual preferences make the individual scenes too hard to compare.

Before I go any further, let me say that I tend to think of females as fitting into one of three general categories:
  • Girls - Young, naive, and inexperienced, the ones you date for fun but probably won't get serious about. They can be fun and sexy, but maybe not ready for the long-haul.
  • Ladies - the ones you take home to meet the folks, marry, and parade proudly on your arm at parties.
  • Women - the ones you would cheat with. It's all about the sex appeal. Voted most likely to destroy the bed!
Then there are those who do blur the lines, and you can't beat one that can be both a lady, and a woman!

For my tastes, I'd list the following as the best strangle actresses I've seen with Bluestone, in no particular order (single appearances excluded):
  • Lynda - My overall favorite, I put her in that Lady/Woman hybrid group. She had me with her topless departure in UltraWoman 1! Along with Suzi, I don't think any other actresses sell the strangle better!
  • Suzi - She's more of a Girl/Lady hybrid. See "The Saga of the Rogue Agent" and many from the Silk and Blood Series. She and Lynda have the best facial expressions in a strangle I have seen.
  • Petra - See White Angel 5. Woman, pure and simple. All around sexy and the most perfect set of boobs! Sexy Russian accent!
  • Mink - Lady/Woman hybrid. Not until Heather has any woman looked as good in that catsuit!
  • Danica - Lady. Those legs! Great facial expressions and nice dialogue.
  • Natasha/Jenny - Prior to "Catwarrior 11" I'd have said pure Lady, but her delight in the kill edges her toward the L/W hybrid. To me, the single most classic beauty Blue has ever had!
  • September Rose - Pure Woman. An early favorite, sucker for her accent and great looks. Wish she'd done more.
  • Louise - Louise is a WOMAN. Kill or be killed, it will be sexy! Great body and legs. ;-)
  • Heather - Another Woman with a body that catsuits were made for! A Heather v. Louise death match would be a classic!
  • Ella/Kerie - Woman. A delight either killing or being killed, she had me with "A Shard of Revenge"
  • Tiffany - Also a Woman. Just a perfect body and gorgeous face with a great set she didn't mind showing.
  • Krystal - I'd say she's a Lady who may shade toward a Woman. A great body and sexy legs, her facial expressions are awesome!
  • Rebecca - Also in the 'Lady" department with supermodel looks.
  • Yvonne - Total WOMAN, great legs, great rack. I don't like a lot of tats, but I make an exception for the actress who probably brings more raw sex to a strangle than any actress out there and can give as good as she takes, see White Angels 23 (give) & 25 (take).
I hope to add Cameron to that list, but the sample size is as yet too small.

Right now, of the ladies currently active or hopeful to return, I'd say my personal top 5 are (in order):
  • Lynda
  • Jenny
  • Louise
  • Yvonne
  • Heather & Krystal (tie)
Of the "no longer with us" group:
  • Suzi
  • Petra
  • Mink
  • Danica
  • Kerie
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: POLL: Favorite Strangle Actresses

Post by xj900uk »

I had one vote for 'Other' - the lovely Melanie Dunne who needs to be included in your poll, Sky King. She is, probably, one of the best and most talented actresses that Bluestone has ever managed to pursuade to don the Supernova Cape.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:57 pm I had one vote for 'Other' - the lovely Melanie Dunne who needs to be included in your poll, Sky King. She is, probably, one of the best and most talented actresses that Bluestone has ever managed to pursuade to don the Supernova Cape.
Oh, I loved her too, but she was really only fatally strangled in one video, "Supernova 13" and I only included those with multiple strangulation deaths.
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

I screwed up the vote because i don’t read properly but Melody was great and i would have voted for her
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Wow another tough poll.!!!! So many sexy strangles it is really hard to think of one as I enjoyed so many. Heather and Lynda would have been my favourite girls to see strangled. Heather has had so many. “Obsession” where she was strangled with her own stocking was hot, especially at the end where her neck was snapped and the initial pose before the camera angle was changed was so hot!!! When Jenny strangled her on her knees in Dark Bat was soo sexy too. She was also super hot in “catwarrior “ when both deaths, poisoned and strangled were available, the strangle was really hot and extracted tongue at the end really sexy. “Quickie Divorce” she was hand strangled with a final snap before being thrown still on the bed!!! Wow, a tough Poll, as I also lived Mink in “Sudden Frenzy” and Lynda in soo many too!!!! Claire in “Frenzy” Too hard!!!😂😂👌👌
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:43 am Wow another tough poll.!!!! So many sexy strangles it is really hard to think of one as I enjoyed so many. Heather and Lynda would have been my favourite girls to see strangled. Heather has had so many. “Obsession” where she was strangled with her own stocking was hot, especially at the end where her neck was snapped and the initial pose before the camera angle was changed was so hot!!! When Jenny strangled her on her knees in Dark Bat was soo sexy too. She was also super hot in “catwarrior “ when both deaths, poisoned and strangled were available, the strangle was really hot and extracted tongue at the end really sexy. “Quickie Divorce” she was hand strangled with a final snap before being thrown still on the bed!!! Wow, a tough Poll, as I also lived Mink in “Sudden Frenzy” and Lynda in soo many too!!!! Claire in “Frenzy” Too hard!!!😂😂👌👌
Yeah, that's why I think favorite actress is better than favorite strangle, too many great scenes to choose between, but some actresses just do a better job of selling it than others. For instance, Lynda usually seems to work with a visibly tighter ligature than most, which really ups the realism and of course, all three of her early topless appearances involved strangulation so that probably cements her status in my preferences. Suzi was also fantastic at it, but I'll bet most here aren't familiar with her because she was never in the Vivacious Vigilante or White Angel world, though she was in an early 3-part spy set with Tiffany called "The Saga of the Rogue Agent" that I wish could've been upgraded, but apparently the original footage is no longer available.
Attachments
TSOTRA 1.jpg
TSOTRA 1.jpg (136.78 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
TSOTRA 2.jpg
TSOTRA 2.jpg (169.45 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
TSOTRA 3.jpg
TSOTRA 3.jpg (161.13 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
TSOTRA 4.jpg
TSOTRA 4.jpg (114.66 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
TSOTRA 5.jpg
TSOTRA 5.jpg (156.33 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
TSOTRA 6.jpg
TSOTRA 6.jpg (159.31 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
TSOTRA 7.jpg
TSOTRA 7.jpg (167.61 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
TSOTRA 8.jpg
TSOTRA 8.jpg (107.64 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Oh yes, Suzi was really great too, I loved this video with Tiffany, loved her long stocking legs too. Tiffany got finished after killing Suzi. Suzi could do most deaths really well, herself and Petra were excellent together!!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:12 am Oh yes, Suzi was really great too, I loved this video with Tiffany, loved her long stocking legs too. Tiffany got finished after killing Suzi. Suzi could do most deaths really well, herself and Petra were excellent together!!
Yes, they were! Funny how Tiffany seemed to have a habit of losing right after she won! "Double Cross" she had just finished strangling the other babe when Gold Face shows up with a silenced gun and ruins her victory lap! ;-)
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:34 pm
  • Girls - Young, naive, and inexperienced, the ones you date for fun but probably won't get serious about. They can be fun and sexy, but maybe not ready for the long-haul.
  • Ladies - the ones you take home to meet the folks, marry, and parade proudly on your arm at parties.
  • Women - the ones you would cheat with. It's all about the sex appeal. Voted most likely to destroy the bed!
Then there are those who do blur the lines, and you can't beat one that can be both a lady, and a woman!
Interesting your classification for females persons, but how would you class this type of woman =>

LOOOOOOOL ! :lol:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:39 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:34 pm
Interesting your classification for females persons, but how would you class this type of woman =>

LOOOOOOOL ! :lol:
For me, unappealing. Each to his own.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

I don't think Blue would have this kind of villain. Bluestone always tries to get aesthetically pleasing actresses. But each to their own.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still WA Danica 2.jpg
Behind the scenes still WA Danica 2.jpg (392.27 KiB) Viewed 3113 times
Behind the scenes still WA Danica 1.jpg
Behind the scenes still WA Danica 1.jpg (480.29 KiB) Viewed 3113 times
Behind the scenes still Supernova Danica 4 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Supernova Danica 4 copy.jpg (526.82 KiB) Viewed 3113 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:07 am I don't think Blue would have this kind of villain. Bluestone always tries to get aesthetically pleasing actresses. But each to their own.
He's certainly in good company! Perhaps it's a British tradition? :D
Attachments
Sophie Marceau in The World Is Not Enough.PNG
Sophie Marceau in The World Is Not Enough.PNG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 3089 times
Rosamund Pike in Die Another Day.PNG
Rosamund Pike in Die Another Day.PNG (790.07 KiB) Viewed 3089 times
Karin Dor in You Only Live Twice.PNG
Karin Dor in You Only Live Twice.PNG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 3089 times
Famke Janssen in GoldenEye.PNG
Famke Janssen in GoldenEye.PNG (463.23 KiB) Viewed 3089 times
Caroline Munro in The Spy Who Loved Me.PNG
Caroline Munro in The Spy Who Loved Me.PNG (490.56 KiB) Viewed 3089 times
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Ok I am sure that this is going to get me yelled at but who is Mink? I am drawing a blank when it comes to her face.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whiteknight wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:48 am Ok I am sure that this is going to get me yelled at but who is Mink? I am drawing a blank when it comes to her face.
She primarily appeared as Catwarrior but also had a single, older appearance in "Sudden Frenzy" where she was strangled "Frenzy" style wearing only stockings and panty. Really a hot one!

Attachments
Sudden Frenzy.jpg
Sudden Frenzy.jpg (34.17 KiB) Viewed 3033 times
db28c65-0d421236-b827-411f-a7c7-8da71f098c5a.jpg
db28c65-0d421236-b827-411f-a7c7-8da71f098c5a.jpg (294.67 KiB) Viewed 3033 times
Catwarrior 3 still for ff 9c.jpg
Catwarrior 3 still for ff 9c.jpg (693.11 KiB) Viewed 3033 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:27 am
Whiteknight wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:48 am Ok I am sure that this is going to get me yelled at but who is Mink? I am drawing a blank when it comes to her face.
She primarily appeared as Catwarrior but also had a single, older appearance in "Sudden Frenzy" where she was strangled "Frenzy" style wearing only stockings and panty. Really a hot one!

Also, don't forget her appearance in The Visitor, which has just been upgraded and re-released!

Blue

The Visitor still 3a copy.jpg
The Visitor still 3a copy.jpg (383.29 KiB) Viewed 2900 times
The Visitor still 23a copy.jpg
The Visitor still 23a copy.jpg (500.32 KiB) Viewed 2900 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com