POLL: Favorite Strangle Actresses

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Top 5 Strangulation Actresses (see discussion below poll) Choose 5

Poll ended at Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:34 pm

• Lynda
13%
  • Suzi
5%
  • Petra
5%
  • Mink
14%
  • Danica
10%
  • Natasha/Jenny
7%
  • September Rose
9%
  • Louise
2%
  • Heather
6%
  • Ella/Kerie
5%
  • Tiffany
2%
  • Krystal
6%
  • Rebecca
2%
  • Yvonne
10%
  • Other - nominate in comments
5%

Total votes: 87

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: POLL: Favorite Strangle Actresses

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:37 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:27 am
Whiteknight wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:48 am Ok I am sure that this is going to get me yelled at but who is Mink? I am drawing a blank when it comes to her face.
She primarily appeared as Catwarrior but also had a single, older appearance in "Sudden Frenzy" where she was strangled "Frenzy" style wearing only stockings and panty. Really a hot one!

Also, don't forget her appearance in The Visitor, which has just been upgraded and re-released!

Blue

The Visitor still 3a copy.jpg
The Visitor still 23a copy.jpg
How could I forget that one? I was probably the first one begging for this upgrade! Good lord, those legs in that mini!
:lol2:

Her final strangulation in The Visitor was a wonderful precursor to her death in Catwarrior 3, in both, she's been so beaten down that all she can do is lie there as the red ribbon is slowly wrapped around her sexy neck and drawn tight! I appreciate a good, brutal execution, and those two certainly qualify!
Attachments
The Visitor - Waiting for death.jpg
The Visitor - Waiting for death.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1411 times
Catwarrior 3 Just Waiting For It.jpg
Catwarrior 3 Just Waiting For It.jpg (490.07 KiB) Viewed 1411 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Re: POLL: Favorite Strangle Actresses

Post by Beowulf »

I voted in the poll. There are many great choices. It's hard to go wrong. But I think the Lovely Anastasiya Breadson should have been an option. I've been a fan of her since her beginning over in NGC.

I loved her outfit as Agent August and she took some real beatdowns during her stay at Bluestone. I especially enjoyed the way Yvonne would beat the crap out of her.
[media]
Choking Agent August.gif
Choking Agent August.gif (26.69 MiB) Viewed 1247 times
[/media]