Classics from the Silk & Blood Series

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Classics from the Silk & Blood Series

Post by SSkykingDA »

A contract killer is hired to kill a woman, but when he finds her with a female friend, he decides to do both of them! They are both forced to strip nude and to lay out plastic before he shoots them, wraps their bloody bodies in the plastic, and drags them away for disposal!

Lots of great eye candy here with two beautiful women forced to strip nude, and the spreading of the plastic works not only to draw out the inevitable, but also to present some very nices poses. This is a very rare fully nude appearance by the love Tina! While she did a number of videos, I believe only two were topless/nude.

https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=904

Attachments
2 for the price of 1 Title.jpg
2 for the price of 1 Title.jpg (262.95 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
2 for the price of 1 still 2.jpg
2 for the price of 1 still 2.jpg (173.53 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
2 for the price of 1 still 3.jpg
2 for the price of 1 still 3.jpg (67.66 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
2 for the price of 1 still 4.jpg
2 for the price of 1 still 4.jpg (145.4 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
2 for the price of 1 still 5.jpg
2 for the price of 1 still 5.jpg (131.21 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
2 for the price of 1 still 6.jpg
2 for the price of 1 still 6.jpg (148.76 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
2 for the price of 1 still 7.jpg
2 for the price of 1 still 7.jpg (126.59 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Classics from the Silk & Blood Series

Post by SSkykingDA »

All Hallows Eve
Suzi and Meredith arrive at a male friend’s apartment dressed for a costume party. Meredith arrives first dressed as Wonder Woman, but her friend has been murdered and replaced by a man dressed in a Scream costume. He catches her unaware and strangles her with her own golden lasso. He carries her body into the bedroom and dumps it on the bed. Then, Suzi arrives in a hula girl costume. When the man unmasks to reveal that he’s not her friend, Suzi flees. She makes it to the bedroom where the man catches her and hand strangles her. Thinking that she’s dead, he places her on the bed, but she revives. So, he climbs on top of her and strangles her to death!

It's Halloween and the trick's on Suzi and Meredith, and it's quite the treat for us! Those familiar with the sexy Suzi and her talent for being strangled, need no persuading to buy this video, for those who aren't, you haven't seen a great strangle until you've watched it happen to Suzi!

https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1086

Attachments
AllHallows 1.jpg
AllHallows 1.jpg (58.31 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
AllHallows 2.jpg
AllHallows 2.jpg (239.9 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
AllHallows 3.jpg
AllHallows 3.jpg (271.85 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
AllHallows 4.jpg
AllHallows 4.jpg (269.82 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
AllHallows 5.jpg
AllHallows 5.jpg (232.6 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
AllHallows 6.jpg
AllHallows 6.jpg (231.21 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
AllHallows 7.jpg
AllHallows 7.jpg (205.28 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
AllHallows 8.jpg
AllHallows 8.jpg (204.46 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
AllHallows 9.jpg
AllHallows 9.jpg (281.59 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
AllHallows 10.jpg
AllHallows 10.jpg (240.26 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bathing Beauty: Washed Away
Petra is stalked and killed in her Jacuzzi in both versions, but in this version “Bathing Beauty 1: Washed Away”, our buxom blonde goddess is strangled and drowned.

I find drowning videos to be relatively rare, but Blue does have a few, and they are very well done with very sexy women! This is, perhaps, one of the best and features the stunning Petra, fully nude!

https://www.femmefatalities.com/members ... ctors-cut/

Attachments
BathingBeautyWashedAway 1.jpg
BathingBeautyWashedAway 1.jpg (54.21 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
BathingBeautyWashedAway 2.jpg
BathingBeautyWashedAway 2.jpg (665.95 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
BathingBeautyWashedAway 3.jpg
BathingBeautyWashedAway 3.jpg (761.89 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
BathingBeautyWashedAway 4.jpg
BathingBeautyWashedAway 4.jpg (836.18 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
BathingBeautyWashedAway 5.jpg
BathingBeautyWashedAway 5.jpg (822.7 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
BathingBeautyWashedAway 6.jpg
BathingBeautyWashedAway 6.jpg (688.19 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Blonde Betrayal
Suzi returns in this sexy strangle video! When trapped by a hitman, Suzi uses her substantial sexual charms to convince him to go to bed with her instead of killing her. When the hitman is sleeping off their love-making, she takes his gun, aims it at his head, and pulls the trigger. Then, she realizes that he’d emptied the clip, and he realizes that Suzi can’t be trusted. So, the hitman seizes her by the neck, and slowly strangles the hot blonde. After a long, sensual strangle, he finishes her with a cruel neck snap. Then he tosses her body over his shoulder, and carries her body towards the dumpster.

This one reminds me of a short story I read in school about a hitman who breaks in only to find an innocent woman instead of his target. She seduces him and takes him to bed but tries to shoot him with his own gun only to find it empty. In the short story, he sadly loads his gun and shoots the woman in the head. I find the long strangle of the sexy Suzi to be a great improvement on the scenario! Another fine outing by one of the best strangulation actresses I've seen!

https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=739

Attachments
Blonde Betrayal Poster.jpg
Blonde Betrayal Poster.jpg (201.78 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 1.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 1.jpg (122.95 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 2.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 2.jpg (189.57 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 3.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 3.jpg (178.62 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 4.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 4.jpg (134.17 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 5.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 5.jpg (171.53 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 6.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 6.jpg (214.78 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 7.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 7.jpg (124.55 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 8.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 8.jpg (104.79 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 9.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 9.jpg (110.67 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Blonde Betrayal 10.jpg
Blonde Betrayal 10.jpg (147.09 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Blood Ransom

Precious Petra plays a sexy blackmailer, and Marvelous Meredith reprises her role as Andromeda, the cold and confident hitwoman from WETworks. The rumours of her death have been greatly exaggerated as you’ll see in the intro to this sequel episode. She coldly executes the lovely but larcenous Petra, but not before she has her strip, so that her body can’t be identified, and forces her to spread out a plastic sheet for the disposal of her sexy, cooling corpse.

Meredith in the role she does best, the ruthless assassin. While Petra turns in her usual great performance as the frightened and doomed target! Once again, the beautiful woman is forced to prepare the scene for her own execution, watching death approach like a speeding train! A must-have for fans of bullet-riddled babes!

https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=130

Attachments
BloodRansom-PromoLogo.jpg
BloodRansom-PromoLogo.jpg (77.29 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
BloodRansom 1.jpg
BloodRansom 1.jpg (184.51 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
BloodRansom 2.jpg
BloodRansom 2.jpg (159.25 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
BloodRansom 3.jpg
BloodRansom 3.jpg (161.96 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
BloodRansom 4.jpg
BloodRansom 4.jpg (178.05 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
BloodRansom 5.jpg
BloodRansom 5.jpg (175.23 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
BloodRansom 6.jpg
BloodRansom 6.jpg (167.59 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
BloodRansom 7.jpg
BloodRansom 7.jpg (194.14 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Double Cross

Agent Lena (Tiffany) is a sexy agent of a secret organization. She is confronted by an equally sexy enemy agent, Domino, played by Sabrina. Which one of them will survive this confrontation? The answer is simple… neither!

This video features hand-to-hand combat between Tiffany and Sabrina, during the struggle, each woman gets the advantage and attempts to strangle, then garotte the other. In addition, Sabrina pulls down Tiffany’s top and fondles her perfect set. Finally, Lena pulls a knife and stabs the enemy agent. This takes the fight out of her opponent, so that she is able to garotte her to death. Lena has apparently emerged victorious, until a mysterious man in a gold mask appears and fires four bullets into her hot body!

There are two topless scenes in this video!

In addition to the shooting at regular speed in the video, we have added a slow motion replay at the end of the video. The shooting f/x has been enhanced by Bluestone from the original f/x supplied by UKSG!

I really enjoyed this one. Both women are beautiful and put on quite the performance, with both losing their lives in the process! If you appreciate a little lesbian action during the strangling, you will not be disappointed here, as Agent Domino clearly appreciated everything Agent Lena's body had to offer! However, when the dust finally settled, we are the only ones who won!

https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=167

Attachments
DoubleCross-PromoLogo.jpg
DoubleCross-PromoLogo.jpg (65.84 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
DoubleCross- 1.jpg
DoubleCross- 1.jpg (110.3 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
DoubleCross- 2.jpg
DoubleCross- 2.jpg (117.42 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
DoubleCross- 3.jpg
DoubleCross- 3.jpg (141.2 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
DoubleCross- 4.jpg
DoubleCross- 4.jpg (104.81 KiB) Viewed 2479 times