W.O.N/MMP's Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest (Fan Film) is Now Playing!!!!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

W.O.N/MMP's Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest (Fan Film) is Now Playing!!!!!!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

W.O.N/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest (Fan Film), Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and Rachel Ledew as The Queen Bee. This is the tenth installment of our spinoff series. The Woman Of Steel Returns And Goes Up Against The Queen of All Evil And The Queen Of Insects...THE QUEEN BEE!, Who is looking to build a new and stronger underworld empire inside the abandoned Marc Luthor Pool House. Will Superwoman be able to stop her or will The Queen Bee put a deadly sting on Superwoman's life? Find out for yourself in this brand new exciting adventure.

Brought to you in High Definition!

Special thanks to MMP studios for filming this custom video project/fan film for me. They are a class act company and are truly professional and so are the actresses in the fan film as well.

For updates/news/screenshots for all fan films installments and future projects, subscribe to the fan Film Series' Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater or visit our website at WONNewYork.Net

Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest, Co-Created By Jonathan Rios, George Guzman, Ricardo Reyes and Jackie Gonzalez.

Written By Jonathan Rios, Ricardo Reyes and Jackie Gonzalez.

Music By BT-84, Scott Buckley, Infraction & Karl Casey of White Bat Audio. Additional Music By: Matthew Huffaker & Tim Beek.

Opening Intro sequence created by Luminatics Animation

Disclaimer: Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest is in no way affiliated with DC Comics or Warner Bros. Superwoman X: Chicago's Finest is a not-for-profit fan film and is not intended for sales of any sor
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema