Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by consigni »

I'm aroused already!
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

please release in advance!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

A new SYCC video starring the sexy Lynda will soon be for sale.
Attachments
Search & Recovery still 23 copy.jpg
Search & Recovery still 23 copy.jpg (679.91 KiB) Viewed 2258 times
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

This one looks like a winner!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

This looks amazing, a killer headshot and death stare, hoping Lynda will be thrown back with the force!!! Can’t wait for both SYCC clips.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Smuggler's Greed still 23 copy.jpg
Smuggler's Greed still 23 copy.jpg (413.73 KiB) Viewed 1890 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Wow, this looks awesome. A new outfit also and her sexy stocking covered legs!!! Perfect.
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

I gotta say. Whatever about peoples different “fetishes” you have covered a lot of them in these two videos. Stockings, skirt/dress, strangle, shooting, catsuit, bare feet plus more. I know you can’t please everyone all the time, but this is a good effort.
As a stocking fan I only ask that now and again the victim wears them, depending on the outfit👍 Keep up the good work
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:00 am A new SYCC video starring the sexy Lynda will soon be for sale.
Oh, fuck!

:clap: :love:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Smuggler's Greed still 24 copy.jpg
Smuggler's Greed still 24 copy.jpg (452.73 KiB) Viewed 1529 times
consigni

Post by consigni »

Is Lynda dressed as an air hostess?

Any uniform is a welcome turn-up for the books, of course!

I hope that Scotland Yard have many more such cold cases to share with us.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:52 am A new SYCC video starring the sexy Lynda will soon be for sale.
I don't know that she's ever looked sexier! Done with her own scarf, it appears, too! I so love those strangles on the couch arm! Cruel and unusual punishment to taunt us this way when the release is yet three weeks away!
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:59 am
Director B wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:52 am A new SYCC video starring the sexy Lynda will soon be for sale.
I don't know that she's ever looked sexier! Done with her own scarf, it appears, too! I so love those strangles on the couch arm! Cruel and unusual punishment to taunt us this way when the release is yet three weeks away!
Totally agree, sexy as hell and an eternity to wait for it!!😂🥲🥲. Can’t wait for both to come out as sexy Lynda succumbs to two brutal killings!!!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:04 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:59 am
Totally agree, sexy as hell and an eternity to wait for it!!😂🥲🥲. Can’t wait for both to come out as sexy Lynda succumbs to two brutal killings!!!
I love the idea of her being taken down as a normal working girl, rather than a heroine with superpowers or a trained spy. Just the idea of her being a straight-up homicide victim. I think one of my suggestions was a flight attendant who was used for smuggling jewels, and she gets caught skimming a few gems for herself. Something like that. When I saw the one bare leg, my first thought was that she's strangled with her own stocking, but that's clearly a scarf in the latest shot, so I'll be curious to learn where the missing stocking comes into play! Too bad that bra won't come open, but I've long reconciled to the fact she doesn't do that anymore. At least we have the three early ones!
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

I see it in the floor, I think it’s used to strangle her, as the scarf if she is a flight attendant would be already tied around her neck as part of her sexy uniform!! Love the story if this is really the script, nice to stray away from the Soy/superheroine now and again. The SYCC Is really sexing it up!!!