Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:30 pm What with all the excitement of Yvonne becoming a rival to the UK Strangler

- forced to take out a clever D.I. and possibly also her knowledgeable partner -

I totally forgot to ask about the second feature on her Scotland Yard double bill.

So what’s the story with Yvonne and the silenced pistol?
After "The Curious Detective" we shot a video entitled "Payday" where Sienna is made to pay the ultimate price by Yvonne. Here's a sneak peek...
Still 7 copy.jpg
Still 7 copy.jpg (450.83 KiB) Viewed 3815 times
Sienna's hot body is nicely perforated in this one!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:18 am
consigni wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:30 pm What with all the excitement of Yvonne becoming a rival to the UK Strangler

- forced to take out a clever D.I. and possibly also her knowledgeable partner -

I totally forgot to ask about the second feature on her Scotland Yard double bill.

So what’s the story with Yvonne and the silenced pistol?
After "The Curious Detective" we shot a video entitled "Payday" where Sienna is made to pay the ultimate price by Yvonne. Here's a sneak peek...
Still 7 copy.jpg
Sienna's hot body is nicely perforated in this one!

Blue
She really does have a hot body and KILLER legs! :love:
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Yes yes yes!!!
Looking forward to see "Payday"!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Just blew up the pic... and I'm already DROOOOOLING!!! :love: :excited:
Hot_Shot.jpg
Hot_Shot.jpg (146.93 KiB) Viewed 3349 times

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

This photo triggers my inquisitive nature :

What must Sienna have done to deserve such just deserts?

Does Yvonne end her hellish torture with a hole in the head?

Will she brazenly bare Sienna’s boobs to consummate her humiliating defeat?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Another SYCC video coming soon
Attachments
Payday Still 23 copy.jpg
Payday Still 23 copy.jpg (501.32 KiB) Viewed 3017 times
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Ooooooh Yeah!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
This one is already PUSHING ALL MY BUTTONS!!!
Thanks for sharing another great pic DB !!!
( Also... very nice touch with the refection! )

Payday_01.jpg
Payday_01.jpg (110.45 KiB) Viewed 2987 times

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:57 am Another SYCC video coming soon
This looks interesting!!! Looks like a great body slump, Sienna’s stare as always awesome and mouth agape is perfect.
I also think her legs apart are great, sometimes some of the girls nearly have their legs crossed!!! Or very close together, but this looks great
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Sienna is a natural at performing as a corpse.

I would encourage that she's given flexibility to be experimental with her frozen facials...
because someone with such obvious instincts should be trusted with freedom of expression.

She could potentially raise all our bars just that little bit higher, Blue!
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

I got a request. It’s a little old fashioned, but how about a belly dancer. You’d probably have to hire a model of an appropriate ethnic background(dark tan skin, and raven haired), but one that also does topless. That last part is probably always my preference really, but it is what it is. Well, I guess also big earrings that go past the shoulder too.

Okay and also, I’d like to see a lady pass with a very pained expression. Like it hurt so much that her face froze with extreme angst, or like they are about to cry, and that’s how their face freezes up. Preferably with the eyes closed. I’ve only seen it work that way.
Last edited by RingoWarrior on Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon is a new adventure with Ultrawoman
Attachments
Ultrawoman 10 Deathmatch still 9a copy.jpg
Ultrawoman 10 Deathmatch still 9a copy.jpg (435.85 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:40 am Coming soon is a new adventure with Ultrawoman
Wonderful! Still my favorite actress! :love:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon is a new adventure with Ultrawoman
Attachments
Ultrawoman 9  Vendetta still 20.jpg
Ultrawoman 9 Vendetta still 20.jpg (869.74 KiB) Viewed 1733 times
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Can't wait ! It's been 2 + years since the last one ! :)
garjames4
What is your main fetish?: sexy stabbings and impaling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was a member of other sites like khp necrobabes, and would like to get this one out.
Referral: deadskirts board

Post by garjames4 »

RingoWarrior wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:22 pm I got a request. It’s a little old fashioned, but how about a belly dancer. You’d probably have to hire a model of an appropriate ethnic background(dark tan skin, and raven haired), but one that also does topless. That last part is probably always my preference really, but it is what it is. Well, I guess also big earrings that go past the shoulder too.

Okay and also, I’d like to see a lady pass with a very pained expression. Like it hurt so much that her face froze with extreme angst, or like they are about to cry, and that’s how their face freezes up. Preferably with the eyes closed. I’ve only seen it work that way.
Iris Allen or Heather Page would both be great belly dancer type spy. Like in the bond movie the Man with the golden gun.