Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by Director B »

Coming soon another adventure with the sexy D'arcy as Teen Bat
Attachments
Teen Bat 10 outclassed still 15 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 10 outclassed still 15 copy.jpg (552.91 KiB) Viewed 2898 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:17 am Coming soon another adventure with the sexy D'arcy as Teen Bat
Let the hard nipples of the dead Bat stand tall! :razz:
Attachments
TeenBat 8 - 2.jpg
TeenBat 8 - 2.jpg (391.81 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
TeenBat 8 - 3.jpg
TeenBat 8 - 3.jpg (412.71 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
Teen Bat 10 outclassed still 26 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 10 outclassed still 26 copy.jpg (442.2 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon is another adventure with the sexy D'arcy as Teen Bat.

What would you like to see in this one? Do let us know.
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 14 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 14 copy.jpg (571.21 KiB) Viewed 2218 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:22 am Coming soon is another adventure with the sexy D'arcy as Teen Bat.

Well, please can we have her nice and sweaty as she inevitably gets in to more and more peril/danger? Also having her kick some ass and kill a few bad guys first would be nice. Perhaps have her armed with a knife which she is not afraid to use and kill some of the perps attacking her first?
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:22 am Coming soon is another adventure with the sexy D'arcy as Teen Bat.

I'm always up for more strangulation with D'Arcy, she performs it SO well! Body language, facial expression, she's almost as sexy at it as Lynda, and that's saying a LOT! Inner voice is always welcome. Contempt and taunting from the villain would be wonderful. "You're overdrawn, Teen Bitch! I'm going to have to close your account!" as the garrote goes tight, would be a nice touch! :razz:
MrPleasureDome2

Post by MrPleasureDome2 »

Always up for a cradle carry (or two)
shnapple
What is your main fetish?: Female Fighting/Combat
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see previews of Bluestone Silk Content
Referral: Google I suppose.

Post by shnapple »

I would love to see a little bit of topless combat!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Just wondering how the up coming productions are coming along. When will we have Darcy and the other beautiful girls performing for us!!!???😜😜
Director B

Post by Director B »

dunnie1 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:25 am Just wondering how the up coming productions are coming along. When will we have Darcy and the other beautiful girls performing for us!!!???😜😜
Production will start on a new White Angel EP on March 29th, and on April 1st, production will start on a new Teen Bat.
Director B

Post by Director B »

shnapple wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:59 pm I would love to see a little bit of topless combat!
If you mean fighting topless, well, no, we don't do that. It's not part of our brand. But other productions out there do.
Attachments
Supernova 10 What If Stephanie Kane was Supernova still 17.jpg
Supernova 10 What If Stephanie Kane was Supernova still 17.jpg (848.8 KiB) Viewed 739 times
Stellar 2 still 41 copy.jpg
Stellar 2 still 41 copy.jpg (625.72 KiB) Viewed 739 times
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:06 am
shnapple wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:59 pm I would love to see a little bit of topless combat!
If you mean fighting topless, well, no, we don't do that. It's not part of our brand. But other productions out there do.
Err, I can remember at least one Dark Wing and a couple of White Angels where at least two girls (usually the two who were fighting) ended up topless by the end.... pretty good they were as well! :clap:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:37 am
Director B wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:06 am
Err, I can remember at least one Dark Wing and a couple of White Angels where at least two girls (usually the two who were fighting) ended up topless by the end.... pretty good they were as well! :clap:
Yeah, Darkwing Returns was awesome with Yvonne being strangled topless as Krystal straddled her, Yvonne reaching up to fondle Krystal's breasts before pulling the catsuit open to expose and touch her bare breasts! Then the same two actresses were in the first DarkWidow with Krystal bound topless to a chair and shot by Yvonne, only to come back as two and strangle and shoot the topless Yvonne.
Director B

Post by Director B »

If you mean fighting topless, well, no, we don't do that.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:59 am If you mean fighting topless, well, no, we don't do that.
Might've been before your time. This was before Krystal Red.
Attachments
DW Returns Krystal.jpg
DW Returns Krystal.jpg (926.76 KiB) Viewed 622 times
DW Returns Krystal 2.jpg
DW Returns Krystal 2.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 622 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:05 am
Director B wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:59 am If you mean fighting topless, well, no, we don't do that.
Might've been before your time. This was before Krystal Red.
Thanks, Sky King! That was one of the Dark Wing movies I was thikning about - both female protagonists end up topless in their cat-fight!