Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:23 am Guys, we had a dress for Jenny, but it was too tight she couldn't move in it, so we used the catsuit. Don't worry. There'll be more adventures with Agent Starling with her in other sexy clothing. This is just the beginning for our newest sexy White Angel.
DAY-UM! Jenny's hot body in a dress so tight she couldn't move? I'd have paid money to see THAT! :-)
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

want to see her debooting and bare feet
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Ooooooooo wow... is Jenny debooted in that catsuit? Stocking feet?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production this Saturday. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler

Let us know if this one interests you.
Would you like to see Magan in a cowl or a face mask?
Would you like her in a catsuit or a costume like the SYCC video?
Would you like Teen Bat to win or lose?
What elements would you not like to see?
Attachments
The Ultimate Price Still 3 copy.jpg
The Ultimate Price Still 3 copy.jpg (553.67 KiB) Viewed 22860 times
The Ultimate Price Still 2 copy.jpg
The Ultimate Price Still 2 copy.jpg (601.18 KiB) Viewed 22860 times
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:27 am Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production this Saturday. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler

Her outfit in the ultimate price was stunning. Totally into something like that.
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Another cowl would be nice. We get too many domino mask in these video as there is.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:27 am Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production this Saturday. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler

I love the outfit she was in for SYCC. Those legs are too nice to hide!
Teen Bat just has to lose! That Red Ribbon tight around her sexy neck!

In the build up to her defeat, perhaps give the manual strangulation fans a treat and have RRS choke her out with his hands. He could either wait for her to wake up before continuing or use the time to tie her hands behind her back, before finishing her off with the red ribbon. I'd love to hear him taunt her as she dies, her responding with denial before turning to begging, perhaps even inner voice pleading. Once she's done, a nice body pan (eyes open death stare) he should throw her over his shoulder and carry her away. Maybe remove her boots first, for the bare foot fans? :twisted:

I'd love to see the squirts as she ends.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Definitely that outfit and especially those boots, Director B. Those legs can not be hidden and they do not deserve to be!

Re a cowl or mask, or m aybe even a little cape (that get ripped off!) I don't mind, but I echo the others we have had too many domino masks lately on the face. How about a full face one or something anti-Covid out of Mortal Combat that covers the lower face which also gets ripped off eventually?
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Definitely in her costume from the SYCC video. Any chance we can get some bare legs its been forever. As for elements I’d love to see her chloroformed and thrown ots to end the peril version
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:51 am

Definitely that outfit and especially those boots, Director B. Those legs can not be hidden and they do not deserve to be!

Re a cowl or mask, or m aybe even a little cape (that get ripped off!) I don't mind, but I echo the others we have had too many domino masks lately on the face. How about a full face one or something anti-Covid out of Mortal Combat that covers the lower face which also gets ripped off eventually?
Yeah, full face mask is something we don’t see here at all really. Like maybe try doing a combo between Spider-Woman & Black Widow to get there.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

RingoWarrior wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:04 pm

Yeah, full face mask is something we don’t see here at all really. Like maybe try doing a combo between Spider-Woman & Black Widow to get there.
I don't really care for anything that goes beyond what we see with Darkwing. I want to see enough of the lovely face to KNOW that it's a beautiful woman who is being defeated. I want to see her mouth open, gasping for breath as she's strangled. Her nostrils flaring, straining for air.
Attachments
Darkwing 21 Her end.jpg
Darkwing 21 Her end.jpg (414.45 KiB) Viewed 22664 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:24 pm

I don't really care for anything that goes beyond what we see with Darkwing. I want to see enough of the lovely face to KNOW that it's a beautiful woman who is being defeated. I want to see her mouth open, gasping for breath as she's strangled. Her nostrils flaring, straining for air. I want to see a beautiful, expressive face.
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:24 pm

I don't really care for anything that goes beyond what we see with Darkwing. I want to see enough of the lovely face to KNOW that it's a beautiful woman who is being defeated. I want to see her mouth open, gasping for breath as she's strangled. Her nostrils flaring, straining for air.
I agree, I want to see her face fight for air during a strangling. And Magan Lee face is way too beautiful to be covered by a mask
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production this Saturday. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler

Attachments
Behind the scenes Megan Lee still 4 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Megan Lee still 4 copy.jpg (535.66 KiB) Viewed 22422 times
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

Director B wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:58 am Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production this Saturday. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler

For me, the most important thing is that the actress's hand is not next to her body when she is being strangled, but touches her neck. Also, there could be a sweating scene