Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

cookiezan2

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by cookiezan2 »

This scenario sounds great! I would like to see/hear some awesome dialogue. Megan would start out cocky, as she begins to lose she would still be defiant, and at the end she would be desperate and begging when finally defeated. If some of the dialogue elements don’t quite, than the equivalent with interior monologue would be quite nice.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

gabor_2 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:31 am
Director B wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:58 am Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production this Saturday. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler

Let us know if this one interests you.
Would you like to see Magan in a cowl or a face mask?
Would you like her in a catsuit or a costume like the SYCC video?
Would you like Teen Bat to win or lose?
What elements would you not like to see?
For me, the most important thing is that the actress's hand is not next to her body when she is being strangled, but touches her neck. Also, there could be a sweating scene
Yes this is a very good point.

Also would love to see a bearhug or backbreaker incapacitate her leaving her vulnerable to the strangling.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

WilsonP wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:29 am
gabor_2 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:31 am
Director B wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:58 am Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production this Saturday. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler

For me, the most important thing is that the actress's hand is not next to her body when she is being strangled, but touches her neck. Also, there could be a sweating scene
Yes this is a very good point.

Also would love to see a bearhug or backbreaker incapacitate her leaving her vulnerable to the strangling.
Hear, hear!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production today. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler
Attachments
Behind the scenes Megan Lee still 5 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Megan Lee still 5 copy.jpg (428.71 KiB) Viewed 17150 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:40 am Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production today. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler
mmmmmm... the image of a tight red ribbon around her sexy neck as that wonderful body struggles is a delight to imagine! I'd love to see her getting off on it when it happens!

Best of luck with the shoot!
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:27 am Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production this Saturday. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler

I would have liked for Teen Bat to be a teen (18+). I hope that's not too controversial. Unless she is a retired "Teen Bat" in the story—something, anything, to keep the titular concept alive.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Textual wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:29 am
Director B wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:27 am Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production this Saturday. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler

I would have liked for Teen Bat to be a teen (18+). I hope that's not too controversial. Unless she is a retired "Teen Bat" in the story—something, anything, to keep the titular concept alive.
Cameron would've made a nice Teen Bat. Megan isn't "old" by any stretch of the imagination, but she is certainly more of a woman, than a girl. She could be stepping into the role as the older sister of a missing Teen Bat, looking for her sister, but finding her own demise instead. :D
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:24 pm
Textual wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:29 am

Cameron would've made a nice Teen Bat. Megan isn't "old" by any stretch of the imagination, but she is certainly more of a woman, than a girl. She could be stepping into the role as the older sister of a missing Teen Bat, looking for her sister, but finding her own demise instead. :D
Would work for me; just want the story to work.
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:37 am We will try to get Heather to go bra-less under that dress. The shoot is scheduled for April 30th, because we need to have the ice pick prop made and delivered to the UK before the shoot.

Blue
Now that April 30th is getting closer, I'm really curious if everything is still on track. Did the ice pick prop already arrive?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Teen Bat starring Magan Lee is in post-production today. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler
Attachments
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 1 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 1 copy.jpg (524.16 KiB) Viewed 16414 times
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 2 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 2 copy.jpg (459.26 KiB) Viewed 16414 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

The next SYCC will be starring Heather Page. Production starts this Saturday.
Attachments
HP copy.jpg
HP copy.jpg (353.42 KiB) Viewed 16120 times
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

It would be nice to see Heather getting silenced wearing something so casual as this!
Svarty
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work

Post by Svarty »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:05 am The next SYCC will be starring Heather Page. Production starts this Saturday.
Oh my god, I'm so excited!! I really hope that the neck stabbing suggestion made it into the final script <3
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:05 am The next SYCC will be starring Heather Page. Production starts this Saturday.
Love what she is wearin g in this, Director B. But please make her all hot and sweaty as well, if not from the attack then from the gym work out she has just attended prior to the story opening
Svarty

Post by Svarty »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:28 am
Love what she is wearin g in this, Director B. But please make her all hot and sweaty as well, if not from the attack then from the gym work out she has just attended prior to the story opening
+1 for a sweaty neck, nicely exposed by her head arched back. I guess if she's wearing that gorgeous dress that Blue showed us it would be rather sweat by fear instead of workout. I hope we will see a lot of intense and long suffering/agony in this one!