Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:40 am Teen Bat starring Magan Lee starts production today. Teen Bat is up against the Red Ribbon strangler
How many would love to see Megan being strangled in that sexy red top? :D
Attachments
Behind the scenes Megan Lee still 5 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Megan Lee still 5 copy.jpg (428.71 KiB) Viewed 12864 times
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

I also support the idea of the sweaty neck. Further I would see choking by poisoning at some point
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

The next SYCC will be starring Heather Page. Production starts this Saturday.
Attachments
HP copy.jpg
HP copy.jpg (558.05 KiB) Viewed 12590 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:33 am The next SYCC will be starring Heather Page. Production starts this Saturday.
Day-YUM!

I'd love to see her go out in THAT outfit!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Looking forward to seeing stocking clad Heather strangled!!! Nipples popping out through her dress!!!! Feet swinging in the air!!! Ala Nadia !!!!
alexabs88
What is your main fetish?: Neck snap, finger breaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post my opinions
Referral: Google search "femme fatal"

Post by alexabs88 »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:52 am
DaStrangler wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:29 am Saskia was the best Teen Bat, IMO. She has that innocent face for a Teen Bat.

Is she coming back anytime in the foreseeable future?

Unfortunately, Saskia lives in Canada, and we now film exclusively in the U.K. By the way, I first screen tested Saskia for the Supernova role, but Melanie Dunne edged her out. She came back to audition for Teen Bat, and I snapped her up. I agree that she was the best Tenn Bat yet... of course, up until Megan's anticipated run as a sister Teen Bat!

Blue

I am a huge huge huge Saskiia FAN. I really hope, when you get back to Canada 🇨🇦 Sassy will be Teen Bat again.
alexabs88
What is your main fetish?: Neck snap, finger breaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post my opinions
Referral: Google search "femme fatal"

Post by alexabs88 »

Svarty wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:38 am
Bluestone wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:37 am We will try to get Heather to go bra-less under that dress. The shoot is scheduled for April 30th, because we need to have the ice pick prop made and delivered to the UK before the shoot.

Blue
Now that April 30th is getting closer, I'm really curious if everything is still on track. Did the ice pick prop already arrive?

I would love to, if Heather’s neck is stabbed with the ice pick, she get her neck snapped too „just to make sure“. I really hope she is bra-less. 😍😍🥰🥰
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

alexabs88 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:20 am
Bluestone wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:52 am
DaStrangler wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:29 am Saskia was the best Teen Bat, IMO. She has that innocent face for a Teen Bat.

Is she coming back anytime in the foreseeable future?

Unfortunately, Saskia lives in Canada, and we now film exclusively in the U.K. By the way, I first screen tested Saskia for the Supernova role, but Melanie Dunne edged her out. She came back to audition for Teen Bat, and I snapped her up. I agree that she was the best Tenn Bat yet... of course, up until Megan's anticipated run as a sister Teen Bat!

Blue

I am a huge huge huge Saskiia FAN. I really hope, when you get back to Canada 🇨🇦 Sassy will be Teen Bat again.
I may be wrong, but I don't think they plan to go back. You may be thinking the shift was pandemic-related, but as I recall, they moved to working exclusively in the UK well before the pandemic began. Given the cost of travel, it's probably more financially-driven.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:33 am The next SYCC will be starring Heather Page. Production starts this Saturday.
Any stills from the new SYCC clips with Heather??!
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

dunnie1 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:06 pm
Any stills from the new SYCC clips with Heather??!
Yes please! I'm so excited to know more about the final script too
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Here are two exclusive picture stills from SYCC's Inside Job starring the sexy Heather Page
Attachments
Inside Job Still 1 copy.jpg
Inside Job Still 1 copy.jpg (649.15 KiB) Viewed 11556 times
Inside Job Still 2 copy.jpg
Inside Job Still 2 copy.jpg (592.23 KiB) Viewed 11556 times
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

Looks great, those sexy stocking tops on display, the perp taking one off, yes!!!!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:18 am Here are two exclusive picture stills from SYCC's Inside Job starring the sexy Heather Page
Love the stockings! I guess she got off on going out because that looks like a trace of a smile on her face! :D
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Heather looks gorgeous in Inside Job! What about some stills from SYCC: Making A Point? Has it also been filmed on saturday?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Svarty wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:03 pm Heather looks gorgeous in Inside Job! What about some stills from SYCC: Making A Point? Has it also been filmed on saturday?
Yep. We are editing it now.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com