Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by Svarty »

Bluestone wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:46 pm
Svarty wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:03 pm Heather looks gorgeous in Inside Job! What about some stills from SYCC: Making A Point? Has it also been filmed on saturday?
Yep. We are editing it now.

Blue
Fuck YEAH!!! Much excitement!!! ❤️
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Here are two exclusive picture stills from SYCC's Making a Point starring the sexy Heather Page
Attachments
Making a Point Still 1 copy.jpg
Making a Point Still 1 copy.jpg (496.72 KiB) Viewed 7556 times
Making a Point Still 2 copy.jpg
Making a Point Still 2 copy.jpg (437.13 KiB) Viewed 7556 times
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Director B wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:02 am Here are two exclusive picture stills from SYCC's Making a Point starring the sexy Heather Page
Oh my god she looks just gorgeous!!!! ❤️ Thank you for the preview!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:02 am Here are two exclusive picture stills from SYCC's Making a Point starring the sexy Heather Page
I think she got it, Director B...
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Please hang on to that dress to use with one of your topless actresses! I can just see those straps being unhooked by the killer mid-strangle and the top lowered for our viewing pleasure!
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Are there any plans to bring krystal back in the future?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Jimmy212 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:13 pm Are there any plans to bring krystal back in the future?
She is on a break, and we hope she comes back.
Director B

Post by Director B »

The next White Angel film will be starring the sexy Lynda. Production starts this Saturday.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Lynda 7 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Lynda 7 copy.jpg (595.93 KiB) Viewed 6768 times
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Great to have one of our all time favourites back! Hope for some chloroform and cradle carry scenes.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:50 am The next White Angel film will be starring the sexy Lynda. Production starts this Saturday.
HOT Day - Yum!

:pc:
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Awesome!!! Lock her up for the weekend and get a number of movies from her!!!😂 joking!!! She’s amazing, how long is it since she was n our screens?? 4/5 years???
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Director B wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:50 am The next White Angel film will be starring the sexy Lynda. Production starts this Saturday.
oh amazing :) do we know what outfit she will be wearing?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:27 am Awesome!!! Lock her up for the weekend and get a number of movies from her!!!😂 joking!!! She’s amazing, how long is it since she was n our screens?? 4/5 years???
Based on copyright dates, it looks like the most recent was "Ultrawoman 14" in 2019. Can't wait to see her return! She's my personal favorite.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Solomon123 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:37 am

White shirt and black mini, and the shirt will be ripped open during the struggle. Sound familiar?

Blue
Attachments
WA 16 still 19.jpg
WA 16 still 19.jpg (624.35 KiB) Viewed 6651 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:43 am
Solomon123 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:37 am

White shirt and black mini, and the shirt will be ripped open during the struggle. Sound familiar?

Blue
Wonderful! She really rocked that outfit the last time! It would really be great to see her in black lace-top stockings like she wore in "Final Assignment" too!

Attachments
Final Assignment.jpg
Final Assignment.jpg (793.23 KiB) Viewed 6643 times